Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

This time of the evening is the worst for me - I just want to eat - no problems going all day without food but after 6pm is torture

I'm more so after 7 and I torture myself watching my kitchen rules lol. On the other hand it's nearly another day done that I don't want to waste...

Omg my housemate just got takeout - the smell is killing me - and he's being good enough to eat in another room

Ah no.. Brush your teeth, take a shower clean the toilet whatever it takes to distract and kill cravings!?!!

Just had a shower lol

Slept well last nite and wasn't up and down to the loo as much tho my when I woke I peed for Ireland!

Quick weigh in and I'm at 185 - happy out with the progress that's 6 lb in 2 days - think I may tackle wardrobe room today and try find some motivation to get back into my 12's and bw10's and beyond

Fantasticks!! Love it

On shake3 - but am struggling...

Ah Hun it'll be worth it though stick with it your nearly past the worst again!

Keep going u can do it xx

Hey Hun how are you?

Well I have been keeping a low profile this week ... I cheated on sat and ate some noodles and well I felt so bad after I had to ask myself what am I trying to do

So I restarted again on Sunday (back to day1 AGAIN) I watched repeat X factor and took inspiration from Sharon - yes I know she has taken a different option to get there but boy she looked wonderful

And I thought I want to look the best I can - I need to buckle down and really do this if it's what I want as I am only fooling myself otherwise.

And now I have made it to day4

And I have really tried hard to focus on my goals and what I want to achieve

I weigh in 2m at pharmacy (my scales showed a loss this am but I had hoped to hit 182 and I am on 185.6 this morning)

But I am so close to caving
I've hoovered mopped floors brushed teeth

So I said I'd write this as a distraction and a reminder of my hard work all week...

Just another hour and I can go to bed

Aw Hun come on to distract yourself blips happen. I'm so happy you came back on!

I'm promising myself the moon and the stars to get as far as weigh in 2m
I really wanna hit 182

How r u getting on?

Grand Hun just day by day.

You have this, you can do this, together we'll be skinny minis and have a day out shopping together in Derry!

Sounds like a plan ! Just read your diary you are doing fantastic - I hope to have your will power this time!

One day at a time!

Thanks weedee - I got thru yesterday tho it was hard. Head focuses on today - weighin after school so that'll keep me going I hope as there is a lunch provided for our first day back #resist

183.4 on my own scales this morning - I am happy with that ☺️☺️☺️☺️

That is brilliant!!! Just the boost you need. I have to take it day by day and on the bad days it's often hour by hour. Just think, take this wee break from food, clear your pallet and your head, get to your happy size then you can introduce everything and anything back in but you'll have control, it won't control you. That's my thinking anyway. So, a big lunchtime challenge today but you'll feel brilliant knowing you resisted and managed another day. You've got this!!! Xxx

Back