Lisa's daily diaries and bridesmaid countdown !!

Tonight's tea

Also have some left for my lunch tomorrow

image-467070444.jpg

image-1143333071.jpg

Sorry gang for the lack off posting !!!

Had a 13 hour shift in work yesterday then went straight out to a friends 60th !!had a couple off g&t's and a bit off party food then was home in bed for 11

Have had a chaotic day today too slept late till 8.30 then had to go get my daughter from her nans before 10 and its a 40 min drive away !!

So grabbed breakfast on the way from Maccys not a good idea and boy I've paid for it all day been in agony & had a poorly tummy !!
Have eaten nothing else all day up until now we just had a little roast dinner !!
Now sat in bed in agony :(
Lesson Defo learnt for feeling so crap !!!

Anyway am back at the hosp tomorrow to meet my new colorectal dr, I suffered years ago with. My tummy and was on steroids for a long time anyway was told if I wanted children then to try sooner rather than later as the steroids aren't good for fertility so I came off them and started trying for a baby and the dr said then having a baby can sometimes send all symptoms away and into remission and low and behold that's what happened for nearly 4 years but now am having lots off problems again so have been referred back!!

Am a bit nervous & scared and I have to go by myself as my husbands working and my mum is looking after my daughter but am hoping he will have some answers and advice for me !!

Any way here's my roast dinner from this evening

image-315557128.jpg

Hey gang !!!

Happy Monday !!

Today's food has been like this

Breakfast

Bacon medalions
2 wholemeal bread
Hp sauce (1)

Lunch
2 kiwi
Shape yoghurt

Dinner

Fish chips & curry !!!!!!!

My day started off well then had the hospital this afternoon. And by the time I got home it was 4.45 and had nothing out for tea so grabbed a chippy !!!
Paying for if now but was in agony after the hospital anyway !!

I'm being tested again for crohns so had bloods and some other tests done !!
Also said I'm dehydrated so need to drink more and eat more greens as my toilet habits aren't normal apparently !! :O !!

Wednesday weigh in !!!

Urgh just weighed myself at home and it's saying 4lbs on wtf !!!!!
Urgh I want to cry and not go I'm gonna be 2lbs heavier than when I started back 6 weeks ago !!! Fuming !!!

Anyway here was my yummy tea from yesterday
Fanta chicken with noodles & beansprouts

image-614301272.jpg

image-2227906937.jpg

Here was this mornings breakfast

image-3394388703.jpg

There's weetabix hiding under there somewhere

Today has not been a great day !!!

Had a manic day !!
And then celebrated good news my daughter has been discharged from alder hey :)
So please had a rough summer with her so were mega chuffed !!!

The only place we knew we could take her to celebrate was pizza express as they do gluten free pizza !! So that's where we went
I had a pizza & diet coke !!

Have had nothing since an still quite full might have crackers later or something x

So yesterday's weigh in was ok a maintain so was pleased with that !!!

Yesterday's tea was delish we did kind off a Mexican with taco trays 1.5 syns each with salsa & quacamole

View attachment 114526

View attachment 114527

View attachment 114528

They look so yummy, how big are the trays? I don't mind 1.5 syns but not if they are tiny!!!

Did you have any other superfree with your meals only you don't seem to have much, I'm only saying because the other day you weren't happy bunny when the scales showed a gain. x

They look so yummy, how big are the trays? I don't mind 1.5 syns but not if they are tiny!!!

Did you have any other superfree with your meals only you don't seem to have much, I'm only saying because the other day you weren't happy bunny when the scales showed a gain. x

Hey Hun !!!
I know I Defo need to eat more superfree I really don't have enough x

I need to get back to writing it down daily on here !!
Will start today :)

Right I'm going to post a full diary today :)

Breakfast

35g porridge oats
Banana
Satsuma

Lunch
BBQ chicken
Salad
Salad cream (2)

Snack
Bowl chicken & sweetcorn soup

Tea
Sweet & sour chicken & rice