ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

Warburtons is a brand, you can buy their products on most supermarkets x

I don't think they carry this brand in Ireland. Could be wrong though. I've been looking out for them and haven't seen them

Hey!! Loving the diary so far all looks yummy. Im not even going to get weighed tonight as i am so bloated and forgot it was weigh in day and had pasta at lunch time which immediately bloats me and adds at least 2pounds to the scales lol that together with a birthday and an engagement party means a horrible gain i would say!! Back on track today so this week hopefully will be better

jennywrenny said:
Hey!! Loving the diary so far all looks yummy. Im not even going to get weighed tonight as i am so bloated and forgot it was weigh in day and had pasta at lunch time which immediately bloats me and adds at least 2pounds to the scales lol that together with a birthday and an engagement party means a horrible gain i would say!! Back on track today so this week hopefully will be better

Thanks :) sure hopefully next week you can expect a double loss so :)

Ok today's diary

Breakfast 4pp
2 cereal bars

Lunch 2pp
Yoghurt 1pp
Ryvita crackers (3) 1pp
Homemade pepper and lime soup 0pp

Dinner 7pp
Sweet and spicy chicken 7pp

Snacks 16pp
3 ryvita crackerbread (3) 1pp
Mini blueberry muffin 6pp
Hot chocolate 1pp
2 crunchies 4pp
Skips 2pp
Caramel 2pp

Activity 8ap
2 hours dance class 8ap

Daily 29/28
Weekly 1/49
Activity 0/8

Anyone able to help with the blueberry muffin? No nutritional info on pack but was about half the size of a standard muffin you would buy in the shops, or about double the size of a mini muffin you would get in a multipack. Couldn't take a photo because people were looking at me :D

Last edited:
Those mini muffins are 2PP or at least the costa ones are and a full muffin is about 10PP so 6 sounds bout right. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah sometimes you just need something to take edge off! :)
Well done on dance class. :)

Are u primary or secondary?

Back