Little Miss Piggy turning piggy into slimmy

hey you! sry to hear you still arent feeling well :( have you been to the docs? i once suffered with a sore throat for a good 2 months before it got so bad i went to the docs and what do you know it cleared right up with the meds lol im stubborn though. though i have had probs with my throat forever, but i started using herbal remedies to avoid it when i feel it coming on and its seemed to work so far :).
oo whens the big move? is it just you and your wife? i enjoy moving lol its gives you a reason to start fresh!
hope you feel better my dear.. miss you. hugssss

Wow what an amazing loss congrats!! I've been awol with a mega cold too so you have my sympathy!
I get so annoyed at myself for not getting my exercise done but when you have a flu or full-on cold you can barely boil a kettle let alone work-out!
Hope we all get to fit in more activity this week :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hope youre doing good this week! Gotten all settled yet? Hope to hear from you soon xxxx

Wow, back from black. Finally back and I updated my weight. which... even though I didnt track or exercise over the holidays.. stayed the same!!! :D

Which makes me very happy!

The OH and I are back on track now. Busy setting up a dogtraining business so its hard to track and make time to write diaries etc.. but at least we get plenty of exercise :p

Hope u are all doing well!! and I promise to be better updating from now on!! :)

Yaaay! Welcome back :). Glad to hear that you doing well and you seem very happy. Congrats on the stay the same, but youve sounded very busy so like you say it must be from keeping so active. Hope yoi had a great holiday cant wait to get more updates :)

hey paige, well done on your loss so far! wow!
any news?

lost -2lb this week! big yay lost my first stone!

Yaay congrats on your first stone :).. Been aquiring firness equipment for the first time in my life lol.. Never thought i would own weights and stuff. Doing the jillian michaels 30 days shred but not really everyday, but i like the intensity of the workouts. You have anything youre doing that you enjoy?

I've been doing the dog training, and the house needs a lot of cleaning/maintaining etc so I am active for most of the day. I really want to take up running/jogging and cycling. So might start doing that because the weather is so lovely!

Also have an ab king pro lol and a bench press with weights and dumbbells so cant wait to get my hands on them :)

Its sti a bit cold for my taste to go doing stuff outside, but cycling does sound fun.. Though i havent been on a bike since i was a kid lol.. You sound.like you jave a bit od fitness equipment ad well so thats good, im slowly collecting more myself. though we dont have much room so we cant get any big stuff. How is the dog training going though?

hey how are you doing girly?

right.. so where do I start!
a lot happened in the last two years (has it been that long already!?)
ill just admitted.. i gained all the weight back on and then some.. so now up to a whopping 301 pounds :0 holy sh*T
my wife has also gained a signifcant amount of weight so we decided to start the dietchef-diet... very expensive! 360pounds per month for two people but i'd spennd that on food a month anyway... i just ordered it today and it will be delivered this wednesday or thursday. can't wait!

it's been very stressfull for the last year or so, with money problems and just a lot of things going on, most recently my grandad suddenly dying of SIDS. he was only 74 years old. I am still devastated. I am such a comfort eater,, I eat when I am sad to comfort myself and I eat when I am happy to reward myself... :/
At least i have recognised this now and I can deal with it. I reallllly need to lose the weight because we want to start a family next year and i can't be obese for that!

I hope you are all keeping well! I will be on the forum more, i promise :)

So, half way through week 1 and I weighed myself (curiosity) so low and behold 7 lb gone :eek: must be water weight!
So far the dietchef meals are really nice. So far I had salmon & sorrel which was nice 6/10 (quite fishy and what is SORREL?)
I also had the mushroom stroganov with brandy... it was AWEFULL!!!! yuk couldnt finish it but it was just to strong (brandy taste).
ToNight I had Chickpea stew with couscous which was delicious. The meals are full of flavour so far I havent added any salt or pepper and the lunches (I got mostly soups) are to die for.I had the spicy beef & tomato soup which is 10/10 beautifull spicy thick soup yumyumyum! I also tried the cream of tomato YUM and today I had the minestrone soup with pasta which is delicous! Breakfasts are nice too but very small, which suits me as I usually dont eat breakfast. I had the pecan & treacle granola which is lovely and today I had a fruit & oat cookie which was lovely with loadsa cinamon in it nomnom!

So, 7lb gone wahay! official WI on wednesday :) and wednesday is also the first week goal gone!

Dietchef journey, day 4 hard day! ANYONE ELSE ON DIETCHEF?????

So, day 4! had a great time on dietchef sofar. but today was quite hard, went over to visit family and temptation was rearing it's ugly head.
There was an offer of a gorgeous cheese chicken sandwhich on white bread with mayonaise... DROOOL
I refused but it took an aweful lot to say no! Then they were talking about getting a takeaway (kebab..) and when i said no again I had to explain that I am on a diet and I can't have a take-away. Well... not everyone is understanding, 'sure you can have one a week can't you' or 'ah go on its not that bad..'

I had pecan granola this morning which is yum and for lunch I had a choc milkshake (because we were on the go) and for dinner a big salad with veggie lasagne which is lovely :)

Snack: cheese and onion bites (NOMNOMNOM)

I was a bit hungry today, but thats probably due to all the temptations!

i'll check back tomorrow:)

Back