LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Food for yesterday Tuesday.
I picked at the cheese in the packet early hrs so am counting it today,

B: 2 eggs, toms 3 bacon rounds and 2 toast. Coffees
L: Low fat noodles with one of the jacket spuds I froze yesterday. Banana
D: Chicken thighs, sw chips, courgette, red onion and BNS chips and tomatoes. Level tbs LF salad cream (1)
2 bananas & 2 mullerlights.

Ham sarni before bed - 5
Syns for cheese yesterday 9.
salad cream - 1
15 Syns.

Morning Upndown.. Did a little to the bedroom. I have measured the carpet left, quite a lot. Last time I had carpet fitted in that room, the fitter suggested doing the little room, which he did. There is a join but it is under the bed. Had forgotten all about it until I see how much left.

Have measured the two pieces, going to have a word with my son to see if it will fit Flynn`s bedroom. I think it might. He has one of those captains bunks so made need a join there. If done properly it would be ok I think. I will take the measurements and a sample of the carpet with me at the weekend - looking after the dog - then they can decide.

Kitchen guys came today, they were prepared to set the kitchen out as I wanted but the Council said that I did not have to have it done if I don`t want to but they would renew the worktops I have damaged and one odd piece I have. Also if I changed my mind at a later date I could ring them and they would still do it, So a repaired kitchen not a new one. I feel much happier about it. Won`t tell my brother just yet, he will only tell me I am too emotional. :)

Hope you have a good day today Upndown.xx

Good thinking about the carpet for Flynn - it's nice to help the family isn't it - it's so expensive for them these days. Good too u can have a refreshed kitchen without all the mess - yet have it later on if u fancy it - best of both worlds - don't worry about ur brother - in this world I think we must do what we think best - yes we sometimes make mistakes but hey ho!! There's no crime in being emotional either - u sound like a kind caring person and u can't be that without emotion I say!!xx

I got it off of one of the sites I go on. They are going to do one for Asda too.

I got it off of one of the sites I go on. They are going to do one for Asda too.

Ooh - an Asda one wd be good too - it helps to have free things in - but not too many hey or else I go mad!!

What is the link to the site you got this from - do they do a Tesco one as well?

What is the link to the site you got this from - do they do a Tesco one as well?

Hi - excuse me for interfering - but u may need to go on Nanny Doreen's site to ask her - her diary details are on her signature. The lovely lady (LJ) who started this thread hasn't posted since April - some of us have been hoping she'd come back but now doesn't seem that way so we don't visit here as often...

The Morrison List. Got it off of one of the SW food sites on facebook. Have looked but can`t find it at the moment
Sorry

Just popped in to see if there was any activity - hope LJ, CJ and fat2go are well and happy!

Morning - hope Doreen's well and keeping warm this morning?

Poppy in school - tick, kitchen tidy - tick, deep clean of sitting room - tick, now must get ready to meet friend for lunch - it will be on plan! See u later xx

Hello peeps. You are still here!

Wow that's a surprise - hope ur well and have moved home? Say hello to CJ for me!

As u see I'm plodding along! Is this a passing visit or are u staying a while? Hope it's the latter! I'll let Doreen (Nanny Doreen) know ur back - she'll be pleased too! Lindaxx

Morning - hope Doreen's well and keeping warm this morning?

Poppy in school - tick, kitchen tidy - tick, deep clean of sitting room - tick, now must get ready to meet friend for lunch - it will be on plan! See u later xx

Ooh just noticed this - I'd posted it on the wrong thread!xx

Hello both. Yes I have moved and now i am a carer for my mother. It's been a tough year and I out on two of the three stone I lost but I started a new diet a month ago and am one stone down again so muddling through. CJ is doing the same diet as me but she didnt put all the weight back on and is looking slender and beautiful to me!

Technically this is the wrong section of the forum now as I am not doing SW but my goal is still to be slim by sixty. I have nearly two years to do that so I can still achieve it.

It's great to see you still carrying on Upndown and Nanny Doreen. I admire your persistence! Has it been a continuous downward movement of the scales for you both?

Hiya LJ. You can still pop in and let us know what you are doing hopefully. We get a few posts from folks doing other diets,.

I saw my diabetic nurse and the beginning of January and she weighed me and said I had lost 1lb since lasy January. :eek:

However this month I have lost 4.1/2lbs and am pleased with that. At the moment my head is a different place re sw plan. I just have to be careful with my portions and I weigh midweek at least to see how it is going. If not too good I do a couple of low days.

Hope you continue to lose your extra lbs. Good on you caring for your Mum. I am sure it cannot be easy for either of you. Love & best wishes from Doreen xxx

Hello both. Yes I have moved and now i am a carer for my mother. It's been a tough year and I out on two of the three stone I lost but I started a new diet a month ago and am one stone down again so muddling through. CJ is doing the same diet as me but she didnt put all the weight back on and is looking slender and beautiful to me!

Technically this is the wrong section of the forum now as I am not doing SW but my goal is still to be slim by sixty. I have nearly two years to do that so I can still achieve it.

It's great to see you still carrying on Upndown and Nanny Doreen. I admire your persistence! Has it been a continuous downward movement of the scales for you both?

Hi - lovely to see u posting! As u will have seen I missed u! Sorry to hear it's been a tough year.

In answer to ur question about continuous downward movement - hmmmmm... I'll just say I've been true to my sign in name!! Currently trying to lose my Xmas gain - at my lowest I was 10st 5!! But I am so grateful to my Minis pals for keeping me on track (sort of) otherwise I wd have packed it in and goodness knows what I'd weigh now!

What diet are u and CJ on? I'm so glad it's working for u both - u've done really well to lose a stone so quickly - as u say u have plenty of time to achieve ur goal! Are u going you set up a diary on another thread I wonder? If so, pls let us know. Linda xxx

Last edited:
Back