Lois's let's do this Diary!

So weighed in at 13st, a 2lbs week loss.
Was hoping to read 12st something, next week!

But to put it into context I am so happy to have lost a whole stone already :woohoo: in only 6 weeks. Wow!

Well I spectacularly fell off the wagon!

I got quite poorly and had to be looked after, hence Exante went out of the window for almost a full week :(
I didn't get to weigh last week, and I've steered clear of the scales since I've been recovering. But will weigh on Wednesday and hopefully the damage won't be too bad! Been easing myself back into dieting by low carbing over the weekend.
Back on 100% Exante today
Still feeling positive and wanting to succeed. Onwards and downwards. :whacky068:

Well done on your turn round from ill to back on it. There are times when we just have to go with the flow and look at the longer term outcome

Well done on your turn round from ill to back on it. There are times when we just have to go with the flow and look at the longer term outcome

Thank you, a great way of looking at it.

Weighed this morning at 13st. So whatever I put on whilst ill, I have lost already.
I'll take that, very happy!
Means I've only lost 3lbs in February, but hey it's still a loss. Onwards and downwards, I'm doing this :classic_big_grin:

Got a mega important hospital appointment on 3rd April, would really love to lose 7-10lbs by then. It's 5 weeks away so very doable!

Weighed this morning at 13st. So whatever I put on whilst ill, I have lost already.
I'll take that, very happy!
Means I've only lost 3lbs in February, but hey it's still a loss. Onwards and downwards, I'm doing this :classic_big_grin:

Got a mega important hospital appointment on 3rd April, would really love to lose 7-10lbs by then. It's 5 weeks away so very doable!

Well done it's a loss and any more and you are in a new stone bracket. You know where you are going and how to do it so here's to the twelves.

A whole month on and I weigh .............. 13st still.
So thats March wiped out! What a waste :(

Need to get my head straight.

Hi Lola, please don't think March has been a waste as you have not put any weight on and that is success in itself. Just keep on keeping on and you will get there in the end Hun, take care!
PS, I know it is all relative but I would LOVE to weigh what you do!! xxx

Thanks Jacci, feeling more positive today and yes you're quite right, at least I didn't put any weight on.

Keep at it too, you'll get there xx

Last edited:
Weighed 12st 12lbs on Wednesday so a loss of 2lbs and into the next stone bracket. Back focused and positive, I'm doing this!

Got a meal out with friends tomorrow night and looking at the menu they do a mixed grill. So thinking that will be the best low carb option, will order that minus the fries!

Well done Lois! It is so wonderful to get into the next stone bracket! Re your meal, we do have to live as we cannot stay in this 'diet' bubble permanently so you enjoy and then just back into the bubble the next day Hun. xxx

Weigh in day and the scales registered a STS this morning.
Tad disappointed but after my meal out on Friday I half expected it, and it was a real fun night out so no regrets! :DBetter than a gain too, so onwards and downwards.

Another month of struggling, I fell off the wagon bigtime.
Was 13st 4lbs on Wednesday 24th so a 6lbs gain in 2 weeks. A lot and I mean a lot of comfort eating
Back on it, one day at a time. I know I can do this.

Wish I could lose the weight just as easily and just as fast as I can gain it!
I am such a slow loser :confused:

Focus on the individual steps you need to take to achieve your goals, rather than worrying about the entire journey - my sig, I need to heed those words.

52 weeks in the year, if I can average a lb a week then I can aim for 10st 7lbs by the end of this year, doable I think.
Not changing my stat's until Wednesday, hopefully I will have lost the gain.

I haven't failed if I keep trying. I'm doing this.

Bless you Lois, it is not always easy is it ? I honestly go from meal to meal, my brain is always trying to get me to eat something I shouldn't!
If you keep on trying Hun you will get there!
Take care! xxx

Thank you Jacci.

Today has been a good one.
Really enjoying the candy cane shakes at the mo. Wishing they did them all year round, but if I'm still on Exante at Christmas then hopefully they'll make a return!
Blitzing them with ice, yummy.

Also have discovered raspberry coke zero, which is helping with the liquid intake.

Weighed this morning and I've managed to lose what I gained, I'm back to 12st 12lbs

Will try and stay focused this month! Though I have a week and a separate weekend away.

Well done Lois! I worry about week 2 and get scared of getting bored and giving up, luckily I've enjoyed most of the flavours sometimes

We got this!

Still weighing 12st 12lbs.
Had 2 holidays in May and came off Exante for those, so tbh I'm happy I ended the month no heavier! :p
My next holiday is not until July so fingers crossed I can lose a bit this month!

Will still take my official weigh in on Wednesday, but have been daily weighing to try and stay on track this week, been hard!

Back