Looking for Weight Loss Buddies

Hi all lost 4 lbs this week☺
That's my Xmas gain all gone
Still have 7lb to loose to get back to my lowest 2014 weight
Still feeling very positive so going for 2 lb this week.

count me in...i need friends in the same boat as me to encourage me. ive only just joined the forum though so im unsure how to friend/message people :-(

It's all confusing isn't it. Lol

Plenty of practice. A good way is to either start your own diary or read others. It gets you talking to other forum members. We are all pretty friendly on here so wont be long until you get the hang of it!

Has anyone any good breakfast ideas? I like to feel full up and satisfied but I'm not a great one for eating porridge or anything like that! Help!

Your in the right place here for support and they are a great bunch here. when I did S W I used to have poached eggs on toast when I could finally face eating in the mornings.

I'm on day 3 so really trying just hope it shows at weight in as I'm doing it at home also as I live in Spain xx

Has anyone any good breakfast ideas? I like to feel full up and satisfied but I'm not a great one for eating porridge or anything like that! Help!
I like some fruit and yoghurt or scrambled egg, poached egg. I like to vary it a bit. I can't eat as soon as I get up, so need something I can bring to work. I have one of those microwave poached egg thingy's. The trick is to know when to stop before it explodes! A protein breakfast seems to keep me more satisfied for longer.

Back