Loopeylou's SW journey to a healthier me

Oo its lush :)

Quick update as decorating weekend has commenced. Even though very busy tonight still cooked SW food, hubbie offered to get chips but instead I made Actifry ones :)

Food today
Extra easy

B - magic porridge 0.5s, Sharon fruit and coffee
S - pear
L - leftover chicken and chorizo paella 2.5s, muller lemon Greek 0.5s, Sharon fruit
S - apple and Alpen light 3s
D - applewood ham, Actifry chips, 1/2 tsp olive oil 1s, mushrooms and onions
S - mini cheddars 25g 6.5s

Total syns = 14

Good night sleep hopefully ready for a very busy 2 days :) xx

Well done on refusing the chips :)

Good luck with the decorating xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Decorating finishing all bar my hubbie deciding to sand down a patch this weekend and re-do ....and he calls me the fussy one!! Lol
Sofa being delivered to store this time next week so should have it within next 2 weeks :)

Food was 80% over weekend but considering both days were 12-13 hrs full on decorating I'm pleased with that.

First weight on tomorrow night, not expecting big losses as weird week but anything will get me going in the right direction.
X

Well done on the decorating and the food this weekend!! Bet ur both knakered now!

Good luck tomorrow, a loss is a loss!! :) xxx

Back from weigh in and happy to report a 4.5lb loss, not such good news is boiler is broken so British gas out tomorrow but only realised tonight that we haven't had flue inspection hatches installed and as of Jan 2013 it means there's a good chance they will not repair!!!
will see what they say but good chance we will have to find a builder to install hatches before we can have boiler repaired - grrrrr more stress!!!

Back from weigh in and happy to report a 4.5lb loss, not such good news is boiler is broken so British gas out tomorrow but only realised tonight that we haven't had flue inspection hatches installed and as of Jan 2013 it means there's a good chance they will not repair!!!
will see what they say but good chance we will have to find a builder to install hatches before we can have boiler repaired - grrrrr more stress!!!
:happy036:well done on your loss :happy036:

Its sods law isn't it -the minute you get one job done another one rears its ugly head.... we had a new bathroom fitted before xmas then hubby told me he would treat me to a new oven as ours was soooo tiny (as he found out whilst trying to cook a ready meal :p) -I picked a range style 8 burner -when they arrived to fit it they said they couldn't as it needed hard wiring into the electric - socket moving and the wall tiling to make it safe :eek: -this was about 1 week before xmas :rolleyes: -luckily the guy who fitted our bathroom lives just across from us and said he would do it over a couple of days after finishing work....*pheeeeeeew* then they came back to couple it in and couple up to the gas......
Hope you get it sorted soon :cross: -and keep up the great work!!!

Wooohoooo well done you mrs that's brill!!!

Oh no to the boiler!! Hope it can be fixed easily xxx

Boiler worked yest and they did service also but this morning not working again!! They were due this afternoon but called at 5:30 to cancel and could they come next week! Um no I don't think do!! Do there now due tomorrow afternoon arghhh..... British Gas you should be ashamed.

Food all good today:
EE
B - weetabix and skimmed milk A&B
S - pear
L- ham salad, Greek muller 0.5 and apple
S - hi fi light 3 and mini cheddars 6
D - 5 spice chicken and veg stir fry with egg fried rice

Syns - 9.5

Xx

That's bloody ridiculous!!!

Ahhhh weetabix!! Yum yum!!

Hope boilers sorted ASAP!! Not the best time to e playing up!!

Xxx

Wow haven't posted in a few days, some emotional times due to family issues but calmer now.
weigh in tonight and have lost 2 lb, happy with that. We're away for weekend visiting hubbies kids and grandkids, planning to ear out one night - will be tracking though and prob give myself a higher Syn allowance that night, most important for me is to track whatever I do.

hope everyone in ok, I really must try to get to post more!
X

Hi Loopey :D It's lovely to see you back! Just saw your diary and thought "I know her"!!
Sorry to hear you've had lots of up's and downs. Well done on the losses so far. Fantastic! Hope your boiler gets fixed asap. I can't believe they thought leaving someone without hot water when the temp is in the minus' is a good idea :rolleyes:
Kelly.xx

Hey Claire,

Sorry it's taken me so flippin long to get back here!! Sooooo much has gone on and my head has been all over the place, hence the nice big hefty gain!!! Oh well I have to look at it positively and draw on my past success to guide me through this once more! Luckily it's a lot less to combat this time!! Very well done for getting back on the SW wagon yourself!! It definitely makes sense and I'm glad you're not seeing this as a quick approach- it really doesn't have to be quick although I know most of us are the same with our impatience!! We just want to see the results NOW!!!! But we know that it doesn't work like that and even if it can we wouldn't keep it up and we certainly wouldn't keep it off!!!

I hope all is well with you and the family!! I have a lot of catching up to do with peoples' threads and haven't yet had the time to invest in doing so!! IT's a big challenge hehe!!!

Thanks for your kind words on my food diary!!

Lots of love

Hevster XXXXX

Morning hun
Hope everythings ok at home big hugs xxx
woohoo well done on the 2lb loss ur doing brill!!

Hope u all have a lovely weekend xxx

Iffy food day, hubbie cooked dinner which was horrible - 2 tbsp mixed herbs in bolognese - tasted awful!!!
Had weetabix instead but then felt I'd missed out so just had 4 slices of malt loaf!!!! Bangs head!!!

Its done, just got to move on and stick with it. New sofa coming tomorrow, hope the snow holds off so it doesn't get cancelled.
Weekend away is pending snow now too arghhhhh

Hope everyone's well xxx

Oh dear hope the sofa came today!! Xxx

Ooooh love it!!! Why does that sofa look Diff to the one I thought I saw? Did u change ?
Xxxx

Back