Loopeylou's SW journey to a healthier me

Hey oh no sorry to hear everything that's been happening big hugs xxxx hope it all starts to settle down soon and well done on maintaining :)

I'm doing ok... Still got a crappy money situation and I was told by docs last week I have way to much stomach fat and the only way forward is surgery :( not even on the Nhs though!! So im back to slim and save as of this week hoping it shrinks abit!!??

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey oh no sorry to hear everything that's been happening big hugs xxxx hope it all starts to settle down soon and well done on maintaining :)

I'm doing ok... Still got a crappy money situation and I was told by docs last week I have way to much stomach fat and the only way forward is surgery :( not even on the Nhs though!! So im back to slim and save as of this week hoping it shrinks abit!!??

Xxx

Oh bless you hun, good on ya for trying S&S again - I just can't do it anymore. Think I'm trying to accept myself more, I'm gunna take the tortoise route lol
You've got your gorgeous wedding to aim for so it will help with motivation. S&S def shaped my tummy area quicker than anything so fingers crossed for you :) xxx

To be honest I'd be happy with the way i am now if it wasn't for this stupid belly! I hope it works on my tummy area!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Hows work going?xxx

To be honest I'd be happy with the way i am now if it wasn't for this stupid belly! I hope it works on my tummy area!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Hows work going?xxx

You should be happy sweetie, you've changed so much :) fingers crossed the tum shrinks with S&S.

Works really good, very busy which I love but bosses are fab - very understanding and flexible with family stuff. Have been able to work from home when needed so no complaints.

Hope your first S&S day goes well xxx

Thankyou :)

Ooohhh that sounds great! Brill u can work at home when u need too! Sound like a lovely company to work for :D

Thanks it's going well.... Although my ultimate fave hazelnut has changed!!! Not impressed lol xxx

Back