Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

I'm sure you will with your 10lb loss! That's amazing! I hope I can be as motivated and successful as you! Xx

Thank hun, I am so motivated it is untrue. I keep setting myself mini goals in my head. I'm not successful yet as I am still about 7lbs heavier than I was last time I started a diet but hopefully it will go soon.

Let me know if you wear your dress Saturday night :) x

Thank hun, I am so motivated it is untrue. I keep setting myself mini goals in my head. I'm not successful yet as I am still about 7lbs heavier than I was last time I started a diet but hopefully it will go soon.

Let me know if you wear your dress Saturday night :) x

Even so that's a bloody good achievement! I will do, and you for Friday :) xxx

It's hard to imagine that summer will be here before we know it but much better to diet now while it's cold and we can make hearty casseroles etc. good luck

It's hard to imagine that summer will be here before we know it but much better to diet now while it's cold and we can make hearty casseroles etc. good luck

I do preference the winter for food wise. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sun

Evening everyone,

So I weighed myself this morning and I've lost another 1lb
I haven't been feeling all that well today, had a headache all day and a dodgy belly. Luckily it was my day off though so I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be ok. Came to see my nan and grandad this evening for dinner and Sod's law, dinner was nearly exactly the same as last night! My nan made a lovely Pecan and caramel cheesecake! I should have resisted but I couldn't! I only had a slither but I'd still hate to think of the calories! Here's today's foods...

Extra easy

Breakfast
2 x war Burton's toast (400g loaf). 5.0
2 x eggs scrambled
100g baked beans
Clementine

Lunch
120g (cw) pasta
1.5 tbsp light mayo 3.0
4slices wafer thin ham
15g Chicken pieces
30g cheddar HEx A
Apple

Dinner
Chicken breast
Marinade 1.0
Potato wedges 60g (cw) 1.5
Corn on the cob
Tsp mayo 1.0

Dessert
Small piece pecan cheesecake. 10.0?

Drinks
1 pint squash
1/2 pint diet Pepsi
1 pint water

Syns - 21.5 (42.5/105)
Calories - 1,696
Hex a - 30g cheddar
Hex b -
Weight - 10st0lb

P.s. I know my lunch is a bit random but we used to have it at school, cold and all mixed together, it was lovely. Think I may have it again tomorrow! Xx

Last edited:
We'll don your 1lb off :)
i love pasta I've not had it since I started my diet, may have to have it one lunchtime.
hope you're feeling better tomorrow x

Haha don't worry I know what u meant. Thank you. How was your day? I do love pasta, it's just so high in calories! X

Haha don't worry I know what u meant. Thank you. How was your day? I do love pasta, it's just so high in calories! X

I struggled a bit this morning but I've been ok since lunch and not wanted to snack at all :) Just had dinner and now I'm stuffed. It's amazing what you can eat with this plan.
How about you, have you had a good day?x

I struggled a bit this morning but I've been ok since lunch and not wanted to snack at all :) Just had dinner and now I'm stuffed. It's amazing what you can eat with this plan.
How about you, have you had a good day?x

Good to hear. I had a good day thank you. I have t even got work today and I've been up for 45 minutes. Could do with a lie in! Typical. How about you? Xx

Yesterday's foods...

Red

Breakfast
Alpen light choc & fudge 3.0
Clementine
ML Vanilla sprinkled with chocolate

Snack
Banana

Lunch
100g (cw) pasta HEx B
4 slices wafer thin ham
Chicken pieces
30g cheddar HEx A
1 tbsp light mayo 2.0

Dinner
2 x Linda McCartney sausages 4.0
230g potato made into wedges HEx B
Curry sauce 2.0
Clementine
Red grapes
Mini twister 2.0

Syns - 13 (55.5/115)
Calories - 1,276
HEx A - 30g cheddar
HEx B - Alpen light bar, 100g pasta
Weight - 9st 13lbs

Lost another 1lb yesterday I didn't have any SF with lunch as I was in a rush and completely forgot.. Didn't get my lunch till 4.00 so had to have dinner later. Hope it didn't effect me losing. I'll weigh myself when I get off my bum to go the loo!

Have a great day everyone xx

Last edited:
Looks like you had 3 HexBs yesterday, think youve forgotten about the potato at tea time :)

Last edited:
Looks like you had 3 HexBs yesterday Paige, think youve forgotten about the potato at tea time :)

Oh yes so I did lol. I've just sunned for the alpen light x

Well done on losing 1lb :)
I'm not going to have the best day food wise today. I'm going for a pub lunch with my mum and then going to a party tonight. I'm going to try and be good tonight though and only drink water. Not sure how the food will go though.
Have a good day off.x

I'm sure you will be fine, I'd go for a jacket potato or sandwich with brown bread? Are you going to wear your dress to the party? I don't think I'm going to wear mine! X

I'm sure you will be fine, I'd go for a jacket potato or sandwich with brown bread? Are you going to wear your dress to the party? I don't think I'm going to wear mine! X

I think I'll probably have a sandwich but I've never seen the menu so I don't know what they do.
I really want to wear my dress tonight but I've not tried it on yet. And I'm worried that I will try it on and it will look awful still and that will knock my confidence. But I will try it on later and decide. Why aren't you wearing yours?x

I think I'll probably have a sandwich but I've never seen the menu so I don't know what they do.
I really want to wear my dress tonight but I've not tried it on yet. And I'm worried that I will try it on and it will look awful still and that will knock my confidence. But I will try it on later and decide. Why aren't you wearing yours?x

I haven't tried mine on either but I feel the same as u. I'll try it on but I doubt I will wear it x

Back