Step 1 Sole Source Losing 7 Stones - *FIVE* Stones gone!

Well done!! Your doing really well. Been so busy lately havent been on much!

Keep it up!

Well done you too. You kicked a** last week it seems. Welcome to the "overweight" category. You're no longer obese (I really really hate this word). You're just two stones away from your target! That's great.

I shall join you next week or so.

I'm very very hungry today :(

Thomas23 said:
I'm very very hungry today :(

Don't do it!! Go for a run :) just back from a 3mile cross country run and feel great

Don't do it!! Go for a run :) just back from a 3mile cross country run and feel great

Do you think that I'd cheat?! Of course not. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :)

I've been working like crazy these past few days and it might be the reason why I'm feeling hungry. I haven't been walking as much lately, just 1.5~2 miles a day. I'm 15st 7lb now by the way, on my own scale.

Thomas23 said:
Do you think that I'd cheat?! Of course not. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :)

I've been working like crazy these past few days and it might be the reason why I'm feeling hungry. I haven't been walking as much lately, just 1.5~2 miles a day. I'm 15st 7lb now by the way, on my own scale.

That's amazing! 15st soon :) well done. Though like me, I'm sure you don't need the motivational pep talks, the losses alone make up for that :)

Of course I didn't think you would cheat, cheating would be a pointless waste of money :)

DON'T weigh yourself other than on your CDC's scales, that's a bad habit lol.

I'm fully expecting a slow down now, 2-3 lbs a week from now until the end of my 12 weeks and I would be happy. Though more would be amazing lol.

A question...

Why 11 stone 11lbs as your target weight? I only ask as I initially put 13st as my goal weight but am not entirely sure about that now.. I think that might be too light, and might up it to 13st 7lbs. My CDC has already said that she doubts I will need to complete 12 weeks of sole source if I keep loosing like I do... Although I set 12 weeks as my target so really want to do it... H,mmm we will just have to see when the time comes I guess..... 11 stone odd strikes me as rather light ?

Why 11 stone 11lbs as your target weight? I only ask as I initially put 13st as my goal weight but am not entirely sure about that now.. I think that might be too light, and might up it to 13st 7lbs. My CDC has already said that she doubts I will need to complete 12 weeks of sole source if I keep loosing like I do... Although I set 12 weeks as my target so really want to do it... H,mmm we will just have to see when the time comes I guess..... 11 stone odd strikes me as rather light ?

Well I think in kilos and I put 75kg as my goal but I think eventually it will be more about how I look down the road. I wouldn't mind going towards ~7% body fat as that would certainly help in the future - I'm planning to hit the gym and go in a muscle building plan and hopefully add a few pounds of muscle. This way I can finish my plan with less than 10% body fat which accelerates showing six pack abs! :D

Feeling awesome :D

Weigh in today.... I'm leaving now.

good luck! *awaits progress report!

15 stones 7 pounds :) That's 5 pounds down in 6 days. Isn't this great :D

well done! :) Sometimes its great being a man! :) My weigh in tomorrow, would be happy with 3lbs, really expecting a hit and slow down soon.

well done! :) Sometimes its great being a man! :) My weigh in tomorrow, would be happy with 3lbs, really expecting a hit and slow down soon.

It's always great being a man! :)

Me too, we can't expect this rate to keep going forever. When are you planning to come out of SS for good?

Planning on completing the 12 weeks, so I think I will start ss+ on the 4th December. I have already lost a stone more than I thought I would in 12 weeks lol

I bought some new cloth today, really couldn't use the old ones - they look awful on me now. Didn't wanna spend too much but still spent around £60 for a pair of jeans and two T-shirts + socks.

Weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Hey Thomas - just read your whole diary and you are doing great!!! No worries that you'll achieve your Christmas goals! Are your friends still ready to pay 100 each for your clothes? That was a smart bet on your part! :)

Good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow!

Hey Thomas - just read your whole diary and you are doing great!!! No worries that you'll achieve your Christmas goals! Are your friends still ready to pay 100 each for your clothes? That was a smart bet on your part! :)

Good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow!

Thanks! Friends are all freaked out they never thought they might lose the bet.

I'm 15st 3lb now. 4 pounds gone in 6 days. Can't really complain now can I?

You are doing fantastic - keep up the good work!!

Planning on completing the 12 weeks, so I think I will start ss+ on the 4th December. I have already lost a stone more than I thought I would in 12 weeks lol

Why are you now on SS+? You could still do SS for another month!

Thomas23 said:
Why are you now on SS+? You could still do SS for another month!

Because I didn't want to be super skinny by the time I come off. I've done 8 weeks of sole source and lost over 4 stone, even if I lost 2lb a week whilst coming back to food that's another stone and a half, and that's light! 13 stone was always a guesstimate at the weight I wanted to be.

Saying that, lost another 7lbs this week on ss+ lol

Back