Losing my mind!!!.. Oh and weight..hopefully!!

Thanks ladies :)
Very true!!! Don't mind a pack for breakkie or dinner but deffo need food for tea!!

Tbh didn't even think there was much to have for a 500 cal day? Any other suggestions would be amazing xx
Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

UD woohoo! Just had a white chocolate and maple syrup pancake :-D
Son slept alittle better last night, will keep him off today and tomorrow and hopefully he will be back at skool and ill be back at work for Wednesday!

Thanks ladies :)
Very true!!! Don't mind a pack for breakkie or dinner but deffo need food for tea!!

Tbh didn't even think there was much to have for a 500 cal day? Any other suggestions would be amazing xx

Omelette?
Salad?
ww product?

Enjoy your UD.

Ahh yeah , think I need one of those days where I walk round the supermarket looking at labels lol

How weird, this time yesterday I was starving, now I know I can eat, im full and dont want anything lol.

So I jumped on the scales this morn, I sort of had an ID day sat, DD yesterday, and I saw on the scales 12.12!! The 12s!!!!! I was 13.1, I jumped back on and I was 13 lol so close!! Really hoping I see a loss now at the end of the week :) xx

Here to subscribe.keep up the good work!I want to be in the 12s too!! Lol xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks lovely :) we can do it! Xx

Thanks lovely :) we can do it! Xx

Agreed! feeling very positive and you've been a great help, so thankyou :) theres only 4lb different between us! lets get tiny :p have you been on mybodygallery.com??? have been looking at girls my height at my goal weight! huge motivation!!!! cant wait until my body looks like that! have a look if you haven't, see what you got to look forward to lol xxx

I have! It amazes me how different Body shapes are especially with height! Im virtually a dwarf lol so im suppose to be like 7 stone, that will never happen!! I wish I would stretch abit, id carry the weight much better!! Xx

So its a nice day today, the sun is out... Just reminds me how much i want to be slim!! Dread summer!! Hoping its going to be different this time! X

I have! It amazes me how different Body shapes are especially with height! Im virtually a dwarf lol so im suppose to be like 7 stone, that will never happen!! I wish I would stretch abit, id carry the weight much better!! Xx

Haha id be dead at 7stone lol im hoping to get to around 10st. Lowest ive been as an adult is 10st12. And still didnt like the way I looked but I think 10st would be just right.and ive given myself a target of august to get there. Which is do able on 2lb loss a week. And I completely feel your pain on the being slimmer for summer. Wore a vest top yesterday and just kept thinking about my big fat arms as I walked past shop Windows :( we will get there. Remember to do your measurments too as I heard you lose more inches on this diet than weight sometimes xxx

Exactly!! I don't ever remember being lower than what I got before the wedding which was 11.3. I don't know my weight as a teen, and I got pregnant at 17 and put 4 stone on! So if I do the math.. I would of been about 12 stone before I got pregnant, so that means 11.3 was probably my lowest ever!! I put 2stone on after the wedding, that HAS to go before my hols in Aug, I am not being the bride who has come back fatter than I was!!! And an extra stone would be amazing!!

God I hate shop windows lol why can't they be them crazy mirrors at the fayre where u look thinner!!! I hate my arms too, there huge! And my thighs, and belly... OK everything!!! Lol xx

Exactly!! I don't ever remember being lower than what I got before the wedding which was 11.3. I don't know my weight as a teen, and I got pregnant at 17 and put 4 stone on! So if I do the math.. I would of been about 12 stone before I got pregnant, so that means 11.3 was probably my lowest ever!! I put 2stone on after the wedding, that HAS to go before my hols in Aug, I am not being the bride who has come back fatter than I was!!! And an extra stone would be amazing!!

God I hate shop windows lol why can't they be them crazy mirrors at the fayre where u look thinner!!! I hate my arms too, there huge! And my thighs, and belly... OK everything!!! Lol xx

You'll do it. A lot can be accomplished by August hun. Its mad but when you are at your lowest weight you kind of don't realise how well you've done. Or at least in my case I didn't. Defo will try my best to appreciate it this time and keep it off. Agreed about shop windows.they're just so depressing!xx

Haha id be dead at 7stone lol im hoping to get to around 10st. Lowest ive been as an adult is 10st12. And still didnt like the way I looked but I think 10st would be just right.and ive given myself a target of august to get there. Which is do able on 2lb loss a week. And I completely feel your pain on the being slimmer for summer. Wore a vest top yesterday and just kept thinking about my big fat arms as I walked past shop Windows :( we will get there. Remember to do your measurments too as I heard you lose more inches on this diet than weight sometimes xxx

Hiya,
A few of us have August as our goal date. And if it happens before all the better.

Great :) august it is!! Just having a ww wrap pizza for dinner, lookin at the cals it could probably be a DD meal if you could get very low cal cheese. Its delish!

Great :) august it is!! Just having a ww wrap pizza for dinner, lookin at the cals it could probably be a DD meal if you could get very low cal cheese. Its delish!

Cool. You're now starting to think like a judder!

You'll do it. A lot can be accomplished by August hun. Its mad but when you are at your lowest weight you kind of don't realise how well you've done. Or at least in my case I didn't. Defo will try my best to appreciate it this time and keep it off. Agreed about shop windows.they're just so depressing!xx

so true dying to bethin
i got skinny by June last year and don't know what happened but managed to gain 3 stone in 6 months!!! And I was dieting on and off the whole time in those 6 months so it's not like I ate constantly bad food for six months. But hey ho, I've learned my lesson big time, a huge effort is needed to maintain, more so that lose. Sigh.

I gained 2 in 4 months :-!
Never mind like u say we have learnt our lesson!!

so true dying to bethin
i got skinny by June last year and don't know what happened but managed to gain 3 stone in 6 months!!! And I was dieting on and off the whole time in those 6 months so it's not like I ate constantly bad food for six months. But hey ho, I've learned my lesson big time, a huge effort is needed to maintain, more so that lose. Sigh.

Honestly its so easily done.after I gained the 2st10 lbs back on I felt so angry with myself.so last august I started dieting.on off on off. And when I weighed last week I was exactly the same weight I started at :/ so 6+ months of dieting on and off got me no where.I think its so hard to realise its a way of life instead of just a diet. And what you say about maintaining is so true.biggest part im scared of.and something I've obviously never mastered!

So girls! August it is! I want to see lots of before and afters in August! Lol xx

Here's my UD, them bloody choc digestives and tikka meal have bumped it right up!!

Attachments

• 1394458562986.jpg
    1394458562986.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 32
Back