Louloubelle`s Re~Feed Diary after losing 6 1/2 stone TFR April 2012

Choc whip.... brekky... yack... so swapped for diff products... lunch cream of veg soup... yum :)

Another 2lb`s off... happy "ish" with that... got to get used to the slower rate of weight loss now hey... its all good though the scales are GOING DOWN so thats all that truly matters. Finding eating salads such a huge JOY, really enjoy them :D xx

You should be thrilled with your loss. If you can average 2lbs a week whilst enjoying a varied and satisfying diet then you are doing really well. Keep going as you are. You're great.

Thanks Molly.... its not all food though, only in the evening. I`m using the Lipotrim maintenance products for breakfast & lunch on there own which I can do to still get the losses. Once i`ve got to my ultimate goal of 10 st I`ll start doing the FULL patrick holford GL diet :D xxx hope your still ok? xx

How are things going with you? I hope maintenance is still going well.

Hi,
was going really well... and was looking at a loss this week, till I hit friday and CAKES!!!!! plus this weekend has been off plsn due to a long weekend special assembly ( 2 days of talks) where we are limited to how often we can get drinks and difficult to stick to diet also due to pack ups etc... anyway as of tomorrow, back to it again... thanks for asking :D xx

As long as you get back on track quickly then the occasional off plan day or two can be managed.

True yeah.... except the scales already show a 2lb gain :0 I know thats water and will be off soon.... anyway swimming tomorrow, so another 70 lengths should help :)

Really impressed at your swimming routine. You'll be beautifully toned too by the time it's summer.

Hmmm not sure I will by summer this year anyway lol.... and do`nt think I`m going now as have a poorly little girl.... just got her off to sleep after cooling her raging temp down with para suspension and cold flannels!! In for a sleepless night I think, poor darling

Back