Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

At least it wasn't a gain though!

Hi to anyone that remembers me, just thought I'd swing by and update you. Hope you're all doing well, am sure you're all proper skinny minis now!
I'm back at slimming world, slowly losing, I'd love to do S&S again but is too restrictive for me at the moment, just need to be content with a steady 2lb a week loss on SW.

Update to the above... I some how passed the fitness and medical for police, I had to run my bum off for the bleep test but was so stupidly proud when I did it that I started clapping like an idiot whilst wiping tears away from my eyes in the police gym, hehe.

Not sure if any of my oldies are on here, but hi to the newbies too xxxx

Hi Lou I remember you, you're still on my 'subscribed'!! well done for passing the bleep test! are you in the police now?

Are you still with the new man?

I'm treading water with the weight loss, keep getting *just* above 'overweight' then putting few lbs back on, losing them, putting them on....blah blah blah! I WILL be 'overweight' by Christmas (only have 1/2 stone to lose, but can I get there?? gah!)

Hi Lou, fab to hear from you. Well done on your weight loss, you're doing brilliantly.

I start police in January (long time coming) am very excited but nervous. Yep, I'm still with the "new man" aka James, we live together now, scary stuff. Aww this forum is so lovely, seems smaller so therefore more friendly than the others, just wish I had will power for S&S xx

ah yes, James! aw - congrats!

yeah, I only usually manage a few days or a week of S&S, then try something else, then give up, then go back to it ad infinitum!

I love it here too, nice people that understand our 'issues'!! haha

How exciting to start your dream job! I still don't know what I want to do (aged 34!) so I'm doing an OU course to see if that gives me any options. In the meantime I've been in the same office job for 16 years *yawn*! By the time I figure out what I want it'll be time to retire :D basically I just want to be one of those people that live with gorillas and teach them stuff and study them - don't see many adverts for that in the local paper ;) !!

Ohhh sounds a great job if you can get it though, reach for the stars and go for it... I love how intelligent some animals are.

Have still got all my s&s shakes and meals etc and now sure what to do with them as part of me still wants to try it again... Hmm xx

Hi! I remember you! Well done for getting into the police! I don't really post on here much anymore, as it got really *****y and horrid and a lot of long term members were treated like cr*p by others! Xx

Hi! I remember you! Well done for getting into the police! I don't really post on here much anymore, as it got really *****y and horrid and a lot of long term members were treated like cr*p by others! Xx

Thanks hun, how are you? Rubbish to hear about people falling out, this forum was a god send to me on s&s... Still is with slimming world too x

Back