Lou's Jigsaw Unit Diet Journal - Week 4 weigh in

Monday is here again :mad: God, I hate my job, I hate mondays, I hate pms, I hate travelling 30 minutes to get to work, I hate the smell of chippy chips while the others eat their lunch, I hate being big. Ggggrrrr.

So how's everyone feeling today? I'm in a fabulous mood ;)

My boss is driving me mad. She treats me like an idiot. I have had soft tortillas for my lunch filled with Asda Mexican Chicken breast, sour cream (just a tsp in each tortilla!!!) fresh coriander and loads of lettuce. Feel stuffed!

Got a ready to eat sugar free jelly for pudding :D

Still feeling positive about this diet, although don't think i'm on for a whopper weight loss this week. It looks like 1½ lb off up to now, so i'm hoping for 2lb.

I'll let you know!!

Love Lou xxx

Good Luck with WI this week lou-lou:)

Hiya Lou,

I can't wait to hear about your weigh in. 1.5lbs will still be a good loss especially when you think about how much you have been eating :D but I will keep my fingers crossed that that 1.5lbs turns into 2lbs.

Your doing so well Lou, oh and just in case you ever really want those chip shop chips, they are 8.5 for an average portion. so maybe you could save some units over a few days and have them as a Monday treat ;)

Take care hun, and will check back for your weigh in.

Yay, I lost 2lb :D

I'm really happy with that. Quite shocked as I had a large loss last week, but certainly not complaining!

I've celebrated by having peanut butter on toast for my lunch...:eek: I don't want to fall into the ww days of being naughty every weigh day otherwise i'll end up seeing this as a strict diet and fail, so i've counted my peanut butter in...wait for it....

1½ units per teaspoon. I had 4 slices toast (1 unit) and 2 tsp peanut butter on each slice (12 units). Oooops :eek:

I had Special K and skimmed milk for breakfast (0 units), then had an orange for mid-morning snack (0 units).

Going to have a mullerlight this afternoon (0 units).

Tea i'm going to cook vege chilli and jacket potato (0 units):

1 red onion, chopped
1 diced carrot
1 chopped courgette
6 mushrooms, quartered.
Mixed Peppers, sliced
Quorn Mince
Tinned Cherry Tomatoes
Crushed garlic

If my potato cooks nice i'll have it plain with the chilli, but if it comes out a bit dry i'll add a laughing cow to it so that will add ½ unit onto days units.

Got a sugar free jelly for after tea, so that'll help. I don't like the feeling of losing control over my units this early in the day, so will not be having that much peanut butter again :D

Love Lou xxx

Well done Lou, 2lbs is awesome:party0011: Your doing fab!

Whoops about the peanut butter...lol, but it seems as if you have your day planned and wont need anymore units for the day so it isn't that bad :) I brought some of Sainsbury's 33% less fat smooth peanut butter its 1 unit per teaspoon so a tiny bit better in the unit value and may save you some units in future. (Although saying that nothing can beat crunchy peanut butter)

Take care

Great loss again this week Lou - Well done:D

Well don on your loss!! :)
I love peanut butter but i like jam spread on top - i think it's an american thing which i got into when i lived in the states for a summer!! Anyway. I'll know to watch out now as i used to eat loads of it!

Thanks for the support everyone, it really makes a difference to a grey, rainy miserable sunday to come on here and read all your positive messages :) Thanks.

Well, this weekend's been ok Unit wise. Not been feeling too good. My knees and back are really sore. I know my weight is the main reason why they are bad. dh and I decided to do up our spare room and I was lifting and shifting lots of boxes and bits of furniture. Woke up yesterday in agony. It's my own fault. Anyway, the pain has actually put me off eating :eek: Unheard of for me!

Hope everyones having a good weekend, monday tomorrow - Booooo!

Love Lou xxx

Sorry your not feeling great but well done for not turning to food xx

Well done on your weight loss Lou!!! 2lbs. is fab:clap:

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, it is so easy to pull a muscle dragging and lifting heavy furniture.

I hurt my back a few weeks back and I took some arnica and it helped and got husband to rub in some deep heat which gave relief.

Thankfully I was not too bad.

Hope your feeling better soon.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Lou.

Hope you feel better soon. Have lots of warm baths and take it easy. You'll soon shift the weight so this wont happen again. :)

Hello (side steps in feeling bad for not posting on here very much!)

I had my week 3 weigh in this morning and..... I lost another 2lb :eek: I really wasn't expecting it to be honest. I've had terrible bad back this week so maybe thats stopped me sitting down too much?

Anyway, back is feeling much better (thanks for the arnica tip-off Mini :)) Work's getting me down a bit, doesn't help having the boss from hell to deal with every day. I've applied for a job with a competitor so i'm keeping my fingers crossed! It's slightly better money, closer to home and a male boss. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer a male boss. I don't mean any offense to female bosses in general but i've never had a good female boss so it's put me off them for life!

Got a party this Saturday and a kids birthday party on Sunday, so not forseeing a loss next week. If I stay the same i'll be happy as i'm going to both functions with a care-free diet-free attitude!

Hope everyone else is getting on ok.

Love Lou xxx

Back