Lou's Jigsaw Unit Diet Journal - Week 4 weigh in

YAY. Well done and have a great weekend. Enjoy every minute of it!!

Your doing fab xx

Week 4 weigh in already :eek: I'm actually a day early this week as I need to start weighing in on Tuesdays from now on so my result is a 6 day result!!

I stayed the same this week. I bet if i'd weighed in tomorrow i'd have lost loads more :D Nah, i'm happy with that really. I had a party on Saturday at a friends house. Took a bottle of wine with me to our girly respectable social event. After 2 hours I'd got through my bottle of wine, 3 bottles of Bacardi Breezer, 2 cans of Strongbow and a generous quantity of pizza, kebab and chips :party0016:

What ever possesed me to behave like that I do not know :rolleyes:

Anyway, Sunday went to the ever so exciting kids bouncy castle party. Felt very icky all day so had a mountain of sausage rolls, cheese sandwiches and fairy cakes.

I am expecting this to catch up with me at next weeks weigh in, so being extra good this week.

How's everyone else doing?

Love Lou xxx

Hey Lou. Well done for staying the same. It sounds like you had fun and enjoyed your weekend.

Good luck for the next week. I weigh in on a Tuesday too so it'll remind me to check up on your weigh in too!

How are you doing Lou - havent heard from you in a while. :(

Hi girlies

I'm so busy at the moment, we're moving house (well packing up boxes at the mo) and i'm not getting any net time :eek:

I weighed in yesterday and this week I have lost ..... 3½ lb :talk017:

I am so happy I can't explain it! I think it's helped because i've cut down a bit on my free stuff. Not had any free cereal this week just weetabix. Also used sensible head when having pasta this week. Normally I pile my bowl high, but this week I've used a large cereal bowl (habitat bowl about 3x bigger than a regular bowl) and filled that. I've not gone hungry, but have felt much better for doing it.

To all the girls who are struggling (Helen and Katie) keep going. It's so worth it. Have faith and believe in the diet and it will happen. There's a few other forums with members on the unit diet so it might be worth checking them out for inspiration until the jigsaw site's back up. One site there's a woman who lost 8lb in her first week, she only started at 13'odd stone :eek:

Anyway, rambling a bit today. Can you tell my boss is out ;)

Have great weeks everyone.

Love Lou xxx

ps. i'm going to make more effort to come on every day as I think we all need regular support from each other. Aarrr, group hug anyone?
:gen126:

Wow well done ok pinning your weight losses to my fridge xx Lou lou the inspirer xx

Great weight loss Lou! Well done. xx

BE PROUD!!!!!:worthy::superwoman:

Morning all

I lost 1 lb this week. I'm really happy with that as i've been eating lots of nice food this week. Also had an incident with some cheese (don't ask :eek:) so i'm happy with 1 lb.

The time is flying by on this diet, i'm really enjoying it.

Love Lou xxx

wow weel done lou how much haveyou lost now ? x

Well done Lou!! Have you lost 7lbs now or is it more than that?

Back