Low propoints goodies

I second the butterkist popcorn for 3pp
I also love a 30g bag of manhattan popcorn for 4pp (they do 15g bags in a multipack for 2pp too!)
Loop the loop ice creams are 2pp.
Mini galaxy ripples are 2pp.
Tayto snax - 2pp
Dairylea dunkers - 3pp
Mini crunch corners - 3pp
Special K choc & raspberry - 2pp
And a Cadbury flake from multipack is only 4pp :)

tayto snax and loop the loop...yum!!!!!!! great to know, otherwise i look like a crazy woman taking way too long at the shelves calculating everything hahaha:rolleyes:

Jacobs oddities are 3pp for a 25g pack they are a bit like the old fish n chips crisps but cheese or bacon flavour being light u get loads in the bag this is the multi bag size only found them at tesco so far

The WW Belgian chocolate and vanilla mouse are beautiful and only 3pp, really good
Timeouts at 2pp a finger are also nice!

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I'm so excited about it I have to post. Cadburys do wee pic n mix things now, 5 for £1 in some corner shops and newsagents. And when I pointed them, they are 2pp each! Woohoo. Just had a mini crunchie and dairy milk caramel! :) Yummyyy x

Saw someone on anther thread mentioning the new galaxy flute bars are 3pp... Keeping an eye out for them, yum! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Don't know if this has been mentioned but a Milky way is 3pp but a double milky way is 5pp :D
morning and afternoon snack sorted

I personally wouldn't classify this as a goodie but handy to know, Carr's Water table biscuits (think that's the correct name of them) are 0 points for 1 and 1 point for 2.

Just had an Options Wicked White choc hot drink and only 1pp!! If you like white chocolate can highly recommend!:D

Just started today so subscribing to find low point snacks ideas :)

Yep, takes a while to mix! Have only been able to find sachets, not jars. Love 'em!

Jacobs oddities are 3pp for a 25g pack they are a bit like the old fish n chips crisps but cheese or bacon flavour being light u get loads in the bag this is the multi bag size only found them at tesco so far

are these only 3pp? i put them in the calculator on e-source and it came out as 4pp. it was a 30g bag rather than a 25g bag. was very nice for 4pp though

i love the weight watchers caramel mallows. there only 1pp and better than the pink & white mallows and really get my sweet tooth. If im feeling a bit peckish before dinner or lunch I keep a tin of WW chicken noodle soup in my drawer at work. its only 1pp for the whole tin.

Back