Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Go to bed love! I know I will soon x

Wow well done missy....sounds like you are on fire with your weight loss. Be careful tho babe as a stone in a week sounds pretty hard going- please don't be too hard on yourself xx

Morning hon. WI tomorrow morning!! Oh no hang on... it's my day 7 today so do I weigh today or do I wait til tomorrow?! Lol I don't know!!

I'm proper aching aching this morning, combo of swimming the other day and walking loads yesterday so my illness comes and bites me on the bum for a couple of days!

How you feeling today? Bit more perky? x x

Wow well done missy....sounds like you are on fire with your weight loss. Be careful tho babe as a stone in a week sounds pretty hard going- please don't be too hard on yourself xx

Thanks gaga! I'll try not to be too hard on myself even if I don't lose the stone. :) But since I only expected to lose 7lb in the first week, I'm already pretty chuffed with myself and feel like I should aim a little higher! Having a good day yourself?

xx

Morning hon. WI tomorrow morning!! Oh no hang on... it's my day 7 today so do I weigh today or do I wait til tomorrow?! Lol I don't know!!

I'm proper aching aching this morning, combo of swimming the other day and walking loads yesterday so my illness comes and bites me on the bum for a couple of days!

How you feeling today? Bit more perky? x x

I believe you started the diet on tuesday? So your WI would be every tuesday. :) Well done for swimming!! I haven't swum in years lol! I remember back in school I would give my PE teacher the same TOTM note every week to get out of it ha! :D I could swim, but I'm not a strong swimmer at all. I was always the slowest out of my classmates lol. :rolleyes: Take a few days off exercise so your muscles can recover. ;)

I'm feeling sooooooo much better this morning! Have lots of energy and I'm not hungry at all! I'm going to have a shower then see what my weight loss is today.

I hope you're taking it easy today lovely!

xx

That's really Good Loz, don't go mad though else you'll be knackered again tomorrow lol. Yeah course it is.. official wi day tuesday.. Ditzy moment there lol

Day 6

Day 6 today and lost a further 1lb, making it a total of 11lbs this week. :) Now back to some revision!

Wow, 11lbs in a week????? Amazing. Well done lovely :D x

Thanks Jubbly! Official 1st WI is on wednesday though so it may change until then! Pretty chuffed so far though :D

Fantastic Lozza, you'll put me to shame at this rate lol x

keelyjrs said:
Fantastic Lozza, you'll put me to shame at this rate lol x

Lol well it's not a race anyway. As long as we all get there in the end. :)

Hi all! Just checking in with now yesterday's entry. I had my 3 shakes today with 2 scrambled eggs, a bit of broccoli and 3 wafer thin turkey ham slices. Hence my intake was ~800kcal today. No exercise today. I still feel really full so wondering if I actually lose anything tomorrow. We'll see. :)

Xx

Course you will hon, you have been really good and that's still a small amount of kcal compared to what you normally would have. Think positive ;)

Day 7

Thanks keely! Still thinking positive!

Another 1lb off today making it a total of 12lbs lost so far! I also discovered that I'm on my TOTM today so I hope this doesn't result in a gain for my 1st WI tomorrow!! In other news, I'm now 12 stone 7lb so I've attained yet another mini goal woop woop! :D

Last edited:
Day 7

Hi guys! First WI tomorrow! I wish TOTM could have waited until tomorrow but what can you do? Today I had 2 shakes and a jerk chicken leg with stir fry vegetables and light soy sauce. Not going to have anything for the rest of the evening since TOTM always makes me feel bloated and full. :p I'm happy to have completed 2 mini goals in my first week! Makes me feel as if I should add some more to give me something to aim for. :eek: I hope you are all doing well on your own journeys! :)

Week 2 Day 1

Afternoon ladies. :(

First WI today = 12lb loss. Very very happy with that! Although I am feeling a little rubbish. Today I had 2 asda measure up bars which I know I shouldn't of, but was travelling most of today so it was a more practical choice, with a shake on top and a quarter nandos chicken. It may also have something to do with my TOTM but I'm just feeling so fat and bloated today like I've but on 2 stone or something! I'm tired after just arriving back to Manchester and now I've got to clean and hoover my room then do more revision - I just have no will power for any of it because i feel so frumpy! I dunno what to do about it because all this work MUST be done. I just feel really grumpy and even though I've just come back to uni, I don't feel like talking to anyone at all.

Xx

Last edited:
Afternoon ladies. :(

First WI today = 12lb loss. Very very happy with that! Although I am feeling a little rubbish. Today I had 2 asda measure up bars which I know I shouldn't of, but was travelling most of today so it was a more practical choice, with a shake on top and a quarter nandos chicken. It may also have something to do with my TOTM but I'm just feeling so fat and bloated today like I've but on 2 stone or something! I'm tired after just arriving back to Manchester and now I've got to clean and hoover my room then do more revision - I just have no will power for any of it because i feel so frumpy! I dunno what to do about it because all this work MUST be done. I just feel really grumpy and even though I've just come back to uni, I don't feel like talking to anyone at all.

Xx

I know exactly how you feel. I'm considering delaying WI this week as my TOTM has made me feel absolutely enormous. I'm too scared to get on the scales tomoz!! Your loss is amazing though, especially as you are nibbling away as well (mmmmmm jerk chicken!!!).

You don't have to talk to anyone at all if you don't want to. Just chill out and take some time for yourself. I'm gonna get into my PJs in a mo :) xx

I know exactly how you feel. I'm considering delaying WI this week as my TOTM has made me feel absolutely enormous. I'm too scared to get on the scales tomoz!! Your loss is amazing though, especially as you are nibbling away as well (mmmmmm jerk chicken!!!).

You don't have to talk to anyone at all if you don't want to. Just chill out and take some time for yourself. I'm gonna get into my PJs in a mo :) xx

Thanks Jubbly, glad someone replied :D Feeling a little better today just wish my TOTM would go away now lol! I'm also wondering if I should just skip WI this week, I don't feel confident about the results at all. :(

xx

Week 2 Day 2

Hi guys!

I'm sooo happy I found my LL orange flavour water mix! I've been downing water like it's gold ha! But now I've almost run out. :rolleyes: I'm seeing a local CDC tomorrow though to get a berry and orange one though. Can't wait to try the berry! :D

Anyway today I tried a thai chicken soup since my mum had a spare and it was AWFUL. It was like eating vomit, terrible. :jelous: Then had an asda measure up bar in the morning, a few vegetables (mostly cucumber;)) and now I'm about to have my chocolate shake.

Tomorrow is also my may ball. :) I've taken a look at the menu and it's tomato soup for appetizers, something with chicken for the main and berry cheesecake for the dessert. I don't like tomato soup anyway so I have no problem avoiding that and I'm going to have a few forks of the chicken. Problem is the cheesecake! And I'm infamous for my love of cheesecake so if I offer it to someone else they're going to think I'm some imposter of myself lol! I don't think I'll have a problem not having the cheesecake. It's just being sat round a table and getting weird glances and questions about why I'm not eating it, is the thing I'm not looking forward to. :sigh:

And then on saturday is a social curry dinner with friends. I've been trying to work out most of the week what to do about it. Feign illness so no appetite? The thing is that I don't want to stay at home and miss out or anything. So I think I'm going to plan to make an allowance that day and have the curry. I hope it doesn't take me too much out of ketosis though. :eek: Then I have nothing to interfere with the diet until later this month which are 2 things: a BBQ which is fine, I'll just eat meat, and my birthday! :D;) I'm also going to plan an allowance day for that too. Although I'm not planning to binge, I can just arrange to go somewhere with a protein menu but I WILL be having cake! I'd be damned if I didn't on my own bday lol!

So yeah. Anyway after eating all those veggies I'm feeling rather full! Sigh...dreading WI day next week!

Back