Lynne's weekly weigh in countdown to Philadelphia

Maybe a new look will inspire you to keep the weight off!! You will get there in sure of that- going to the US is a big motivator. Although out there you willy skinny I'm sure :) x

Maybe a new look will inspire you to keep the weight off!! You will get there in sure of that- going to the US is a big motivator. Although out there you willy skinny I'm sure :) x

Can't wait! I won't be skinny next to my sister - she's always been the 'thin one.' I just hope those dresses fit! I got some really good prices!

Well done Lynne! I'm sure the dresses will look amazing in no time!

Thanks Susie. Certainly hope so - also hope they don't fit for too long and that I'll be reselling them!

Another 1lb down - thats a total of 21lb leaving another 65lb to lose to reach my target weight of 8 stone. Can't even imaging being that size!

Brilliant news...well done

Well done lynne keep it going and I am sure u will get there xx

Thanks both.... I'll get there eventually but it's going to take a long, long time!

2lb this week which is a total of 1st 9lb lost with another 4st 7lb to go. Can't imagine losing all that but I'm going to have a damn good try!

Brilliant result Lynne...just a few pound to go to make it 2 stone

Keep going lynne as I am damn sure u can do it x

Thanks both!

another 2lb off this week!

Well done lynne same amount as me this week xx

Looking good Buddy

2lb off this week. Another 1lb will make it a total of 2 stone and another 4lb will get me into the 11s.

Brilliant news on your loss. Good luck with the rarace come on you can do it

Thanks Shrimp.

Back