Lynne's weekly weigh in countdown to Philadelphia

Officially in the 11s now. 4lb off this week so very pleased!

Huge well done lynne and all in time for yr hollibobs xx

Thanks Nat. I'm really pleased.

4lb...that is a brilliant number!

Back into the 12s. Gained 4lb during holiday - quite pleased as it could have been much worse! Now at 12st 3lb. New goal is to get down to 11st 2lb (total loss 3st) before I go to Turkey on 29th August.

That's a tough challenge....I feel a big focus coming

Ha ha!

there always tomorrow

Amazingly actually lost 1lb this week. Now way can I get down to 11st 2lb for Turkey as I'm not doing 100% at the moment. Aiming for 11st 7lb now but will be happy just to get to pre Philadelphia weight of 11st 13lb!

Weighed in at 12st 12lb today which is a 10lb gain from my 2 weeks in Turkey. New start from now - can't wait to lose my holiday weight (Turkey and Philadelphia).

Didn't lose anything this week but lost 2lb last week that I didn't record. Now 12st 10lb - still 11lb heavier than before I went to Philadelphia in July! Making a new start today. I really need to get that weight off!

3lb since last week. Not as much as I'd have hoped from a restart week bu since I've spent the whole week either in bed or laid on the sofa, it isn't surprising. Off plan until Thursday in an attempt to feel better so what next week's weigh in will show remains to be seen.

RUBBISH!!!!!!!!! 4lb gain. Back on exante today, otherwise I'm going to be back where I started!

Don't worry Lynne, it's so hard at the best of times, let alone when you're ill. If you needed a 'bad week' to get better then so be it... new week tomorrow, focus on what you want to be... You can do it!!

Hope you're feeling better now.

Nicola xx

Thanks Nichola.

Well, I've lost the 4 lb I put on last week. It would have been at least a 7 lb loss if I hadn't gone totally off course at a party last night and put on 3lb overnight. I'm going to have to get a grip now if I don't want to keep gaining and losing the same few pounds - or even worse stones - over and over again. Today will definitely be a TS day - I feel too hungover for it to be anything else!

Hey Lynne, how's it going? Well done on the 4lbs!

Nicola xx

Lost the 3 lb gained at the party last Saturday. Yesterday I actually managed 100%TS for the first time in ages. I'm now 12st 4lb and the 11s are definitely in sight. I can't wait to get back down to my pre holiday weight of 11st 13 because then I'll be properly back on track.

That's great Lynne well done

Thanks Gemma.

Back