Lyns weight loss diary.

I know but I did enjoy them and didn't go on to scoff half the bag!! lol
I tried Ultraslim this morning. Not bad but I prefer Slimfast. It didn't mix as well but maybe I need to shake it more:) For the price though it's not bad at all. Two for £6 at the moment.

i use a blender for mixing my drinks to make sure theres no trace of powder left

the kids got me a blender last year for xmas one with the bowl for cutting stuff up aswell and i love it lol

Well I didn't use the hand blender but mixed it with a little milk before adding more milk and shaking and it was much better.
Everyone had a chinese last night but me. I didn't miss it and enjoyed my dinner but I did have a few prawn crackers:)
So far today I have had one shake and a banana.
Less than 3 weeks 'til my holiday:eek:
I will get back on the diet when I get home.

at least you didnt gain and its hard not to enjoy this time of year and that normally involves the goodies lol

well done your doing good :)

Well Back again and still the same weight despite easter and other family celebrations but back on it now and very determined as have another holiday in July.
Leg still not right but improving so getting more active. Can't believe it's been 11 months since the break and still not better.
Got to get this weight off!

Back