Lyns weight loss diary.

The calorie/nutrition content of Mcdonalds at least is on their website I'm pretty sure, if you fancy having a look beforehand.

On the calorie front you do have to watch out for the salads and even the deli sandwiches (if I remember rightly). But I don't think there is a great difference so you might want to ignore that! (my boyfriend is a big mcdonalds fan unfortunately and we used to go a lot before we joined the gym, I always got the spicy veggie deli thingumabob) Your choice, and like I say if you want to look the calories are up there. :)

How was your day today?

Thank you:)
I have been and had a look and think I will have a deli sandwich although I must say it's shocking just how many calories are in a shake!!
Think I'll be sticking to my diet coke.
Well, I couldn't wait until monday to weigh myself and have just stepped on the scales and lost 5 pounds already!!!!:D
Only started on monday!!

Well done absolute fantastic first weeks loss,,, have a great nite at gorillaz and enjoy your food no matter what it is

Thank you:)
Had a blip last night. I did fajitas which I love and was only going to have one but ended up having two enormous ones and a few chips! Didn't go overboard but felt terribly guilty afterwards and wished I hadn't had them.
I also went to open another Slimfast this morning and found I have run out! Don't know how that happened. Have ordered some anyway so they should be here soon. Anyone else would just pop out and buy them but I can't at the moment (recovering from broken leg). So this morning I have just had 2 Weetabix, planning on eating lots of fruit today and a jacket potatoe for my dinner. Would not be suprised if I haven't lost much on monday but as long as I don't put on I will be happy.

I think you'll be ok. Don't feel guilty, we all do it.. I think it's just a thing that happens and to see how well we pick ourselves up from it. :) Your plan sounds fine to me - weetabix and fruit are perfect foods to choose. When I go wrong or something upsets me I do much, much worse!

Do you have the ready made shakes every day then? Just wondering cause I tried them and the taste/smell was really.. funny, and so different to the powders that I'm used to.

Take care and good luck. What day is your weigh in? Is your leg nearly better? Sorry, miss nosy here!

nothing worse than running out,, i normally do it when im skint lol and physio def counts as exercise

No I hate the ready made ones:jelous:
I use the powder and really enjoy those.
Leg is getting there. I badly broke my tib and my fib in June and had a metal rod put in from my knee to my ankle. Latest x-ray showed that it is finally healing well and I am hobbling about the house. Usually just take the one crutch when I go out (hardly leave the house at the mo if I'm honest) but I am going to go to physio without any crutches today!:)
Next weigh in is next monday.

sts is much better than a gain just keep going

wooohooo excellent

Thank you!
I am really pleased and so determined to get the weight down.
My sister said she'd treat us all to a chinese takeaway tomorrow night. I said that would be lovely for everyone else but I am not going to have any. I know that if I do, I will overeat in a big way and then regret it. To be honest I don't even feel like I'm missing out!
What has happened to me??!!! LOL!!!

Thats really good you feel that way

lol hardly a crime

Back