M&M's Diary!

M&M

Hi, I've decided to keep a diary on here as well as the one I am writing down :D I'm aiming for around 1200 calories a day as I've done it before and lost quite a lot of weight with it. The problem was that I always gave up which I won't be doing this time!!!

Tomorrow is the start of week 2. I will be putting my food for the past week in this post just to keep track of it and will then post at the end of each day :)

Note: I don't have time for breakfast so I have dinner, tea and snacks. Also, I am quite busy during the day so I tend to stick to ready meals because they are quick and easy. I know this isn't ideal but it works for me.

Sunday 15/07/12

Dinner:
NuMe Chicken Dinner - 240
Tea: NuMe Chicken Korma + 2 Hollyland Bakery Wholemeal Pittas - 809

Total =
1049 Calories

Monday 16/07/12

Dinner:
Weight Watchers Chicken Hotpot + 2 slices of Morrisons White Bread - 388
Tea:
Chinese Chicken Balls in Batter + Chips + Curry Sauce - 648
Snacks:
Muller Greek Style Coconut Yoghurt - 86
Bit naughty for tea but still within my calories! :)
Total =
1122 Calories

Tuesday 17/07/12

Dinner: Weight Watchers Lasagne + 2 slices of Morrisons White Bread - 419
Tea:
NuMe Chicken Dinner - 240
Snacks:
2 x Weight Watchers Jaffa Mini Rolls - 154
Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate - 40
Way below my calories but I just wasn't hungry
:confused:

Total =
939 Calories

Wednesday 18/07/12

Dinner:
McDonalds 9 Chicken Nuggets + Small Fries - 605
Tea:
Weight Watchers Strawberry Jam + 4 slices of Weight Watchers Danish Loaf - 300
Snack:
2 x Weight Watchers Jaffa Mini Rolls - 154
Will not be having the jam again!
:yuk:

Total =
1145 Calories

Thusday 19/07/12

Dinner:
Weight Watchers Chicken Hotpot + 2 slices of Morrisons White Bread - 388
Tea:
Weight Watchers Chicken Curry + 2 x Weight Watchers White Pittas - 518
Snacks:
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Chip Cookies - 87

Total =
1079 Calories

Friday 20/07/12
Dinner: Weight Watchers Ocean Pie + 2 slices of Morrisons White Bread - 358
Tea: NuMe Chicken Dinner - 240
Snacks: Muller Greek Style Coconut Yoghurt - 86
2 x Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Chip Cookies - 174
Weight Watchers Nacho Cheese Tortillas - 83
Again, way under my calories but I wasn't hungry
:confused:

Total = 941 Calories

Last edited:
Saturday 21/07/12
Dinner:
McDonalds 9 Chicken Nuggets + Small Fries - 605
Tea:
Weight Watchers Chicken Hotpot + 1 slice of Morrisons White Bread - 307
Snacks: 3 x Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Chip Cookies - 261
Good day today! :D

Total = 1173 Calories

Today is the end of week 1! We'll see what the scales say tomorrow morning then it's onto week 2 :D

Sunday 22/07/12

Dinner:
Weight Watchers Chicken Tikka + 2 Weight Watchers Pittas - 578
Tea:
Morrisons Chicken Kiev + 15g Smash - 365
Snacks:
Weight Watchers Belgian Chocolate Slice - 88

Total =
1031 Calories

I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 5lbs this week :D

Last edited:
I had macdonalds and the chicken Kiev this week and I like weight watchers meals too. If u like cottage pie the Ahhhh Bisto one is just 318 cals and lovely! Xx

Gunna follow ur diary u seem to eat the things I like lol. Today I had macdonalds 6 nugget mediam meal and 2 pink and white wafers for a snack and tesco light choices lasagne for dinner. Ohhh and a mini milk lol. Was under coz I was waaaaaay over yesterday for nans party. Having large popcorn KFC chicken meal tomo night so just weetebix and ww soup for me in day. Weigh in then Feeeaaasssttt!!! Lol xx

I love mini milks!! lol I wish there was a KFC near where I live, I only have McD's :p Good luck with your weigh in!! :D

Mini milks are only 30 cals I couldn't believe it when I found out. Oh where r u from. I'm from greater London so there's macdonalds and KFC every mile lol x

I'm from west yorkshire, there's tons of McD's around but only 1 KFC within driving distance and I don't drive lol :) I'll have to get some mini milks then, I didn't realize they were so low!

PS. I love that cat in your pic :D

Yeah I love cats I see u do too. That cat was pregnant at the time of taking it 2 of the babies want on Saturday and were keeping one

Yeah mini milks are only 30 and pink and white marshmellow wafers are only 50 that's what I tend to snack on. :)

I adore cats! Unfortunately I rent the flat I live in so I'm not allowed cats here. My 2 cats live with my mum & dad atm :) I don't really like marshmallow so I don't think I'd like those :p x

Cool, it looks good!

Last edited:
Yeah true don't risk it. That's my first tattoo I had when I was 18 I've had 2 more since lol. No more for me tho. So how much weight r u hoping to lose/ lost already x

Cool! I've lost 5lbs so far, I'm hoping to lose another 8 stone. I have a long way to go :)

Ohhh I've lost 7 and a half pound in total plus or minus what I lose tonight. I am 9 and a half stone now I want to get down to 9 stone and if I still look pregnant I'll keep going until I don't! Lol x

Well done! Good luck tonight :D What time do you usually weigh in? I want to get down to about 8 1/2 stone :) x

Back