Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Hey Sharry!!!

Welcome back! I am back too, funnily enough we must have bitten the bullet and thought the same thing at the same time - I have been back a few days too. And it seems our willpowers are similar! I ballsed up on day one! Is there any hope???

at least we keep trying eh? I have a new diary which is linked below my signature, unless you are on a phone in which case you will find me in the general weight loss diary section of the forum, not the SW section.

Have a good day love!

Xxxx

OMG! Charley! How the devil are you? ..... yeah not doing so well the rest of the week, keep missing breakfast and drinking coffee!

So pleased to hear from you!

Mucho love! xxx

Playing catch up today...

Thursday 7th Feb:

Breakfast: 4 x coffee! Damn this crappy routine of actually having no routine!

Lunch: Spicy sweet & sour mugshot

Dinner: Pork loin steaks with actify new potatoes with cauliflower & carrots with some thin chicken gravy

Dessert: Hmmmm, cadburys flake crumbled over walls light soft scoop vanilla ice-cream with a squirt of tate and lyles chocolate sauce.

Snacks: now this I wouldn't normally put in but ate a flake earlier in the day and a maryland chunky doublee chocolate cookie.

I have been listening to an app called Headspace on my iphone to try and get me to switch off and sleep at night. It seems to work and the guy that does it has done a kindle book/book about the reason behind why you eat etc. Really going to look into this one! More so as I found my sweet/chocolate binge was whilst I was on the phone to my mum in London. I am very close to my mum and miss her so much and at 82 she is not getting any younger. As soon as she told me that she woke up the other night gasping for breath and she didn't think she was going to make it through the night I found whilst on the phone to her I went to the kitchen cupboards and hunted out the chocolate. So maybe worth looking into this book it may just help me adjust my emotions to food.

Last edited:
Friday 7th Feb 2014

Breakfast: 4 x coffee! ....damn it!

Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal toast with 2 x dairylea laughing cow blue cheese light triangles.

Dinner: Have chicken drumsticks marinading in alittle sesame oil, garlic granules, chinese 5 spice, ground ginger, alittle rock salt, juice and zest of an orange...not tried this one before so will update later. I have also made a paste for my singapore noodles that will be mixed with my stir fry vegetables.

I normally do a fakeaway on a Fridayevening to not feel as though I am depriving myself. However not really sure why I decided on this this evening as hubby, myself and daughter No.2 are out to Cosmos Banquet tomorrow evening with friends and old work colleagues.... however before that we will be in the pub watching the rugger! England v's Scotland so it's going to be a disastrous day all round! :eek:

Well after a great weekend time to put up foodage!

Saturday 8th February:

Breakfast: homemade cheese and bacon puff pastry turnover..... Well the pastry wasn't homemade and ouch! Didn't realise how many syns! Won't be doing that again

Lunch: same as breakfast ... Oh dear!

Dinner: Cosmo with friends eat your way round the world buffet! 'Nuff said!

Was in a sportsbar in Edinburgh city centre to watch the rugby....3 x bottle of strawberry and lime cider then a larger in the slug and lettuce followed by another in Cosmo.

Wrote Saturday off completely!

Ah well, must try harder!

Sunday 9th February.

Breakfast: 2 x wholemeal 400g loaf with 2 laughing cow light blue cheese.

Dinner: friends over.
Started spicy butternut squash soup with thin slivers of olive bread.
Main: roast pork, roast parsnips, stuffing, Yorkshire pud, cauliflower, carrots, long stem broccoli with a smidge of gravy.
Dessert: profiteroles gateau with a drizzle of double cream.

Supper: slice of eggy bread due to daughter no.2 making it and I nabbed a slice as it smelt awesome!

Monday 10th February.

Forgot weigh in yesterday and being I had been so bad I wasn't going to bother until I realised this morning if I don't bother I am allowing myself to go down that slippery slope. So weigh in this morning and somehow, gawd knows how I am down 4lbs :/ I'll take that thank you very much!

Breakfast: so far a coffee!

Will edit as the day goes on.

Last edited:
Monday 10th February.

Forgot weigh in yesterday and being I had been so bad I wasn't going to bother until I realised this Mormon if I don't bother I am allowing myself to go down that slippery slope. So weigh in this Mormon and somehow, gawd knows how I am down 4lbs :/ I'll take that thank you very much!

Breakfast: so far a coffee!

Will edit as the day goes on.

Well done, don't question it, just take it...xx

from the dark side with love xx

Right so....

Breakfast: coffees

Lunch: coffees

Dinner: homemade shepherds pie, cauliflower, asparagus and tender stem broccoli.
Dessert: small slice of profiterole gateau and a little cream.

Snacks: cadburys flake/ sausage roll Asda Cumberland :(

Not doing well at all :/

Right so....

Breakfast: coffees

Lunch: coffees

Dinner: homemade shepherds pie, cauliflower, asparagus and tender stem broccoli.
Dessert: small slice of profiterole gateau and a little cream.

Snacks: cadburys flake/ sausage roll Asda Cumberland :(

Not doing well at all :/

You'll pull it back, its hard when you are at home...xx

from the dark side with love xx

Hey Hun

Just catching up. I see you are struggling like me! Its like a little rut you cant quite get out of. I was off work yesterday and started so well, then mid-afternoon, post lunch whilst watching TV the snacks came out, by dinnertime I wasn't hungry, but I still ate a whacking great big meal and went to bed feeling completely stuffed. Why did I snack? I guess more importantly, why didn't I listen to my full up body and not eat dinner, or at least only have something light?

I might try that headspace app. I sometimes struggle with switching off (esp. when Mick starts snoring!)

xx

Hello! Where are you? Are to alright?

Enjoy your weekend Sharry x

Back