maintenance with 5:2

Weight today.... 9st 6.3/4lbs!!! Within maintenance bracket of 9.3-9.7 and a loss of 4.3/4lbs this week?! Where did that come from?! Happy as larry today! Xxx

image-369495273.jpg

Amazing!! Well done you. Btw, you look so tiny & slim in your avatar - hope I look like you when I get to target :)

I also had a quick look at your before & after pics - wow, such an awesome change. You are very inspiring :)

Enjoy the weekend!

X

Finished today on 494kcals and tae bo'd twice. Another successful day xxx

9st 6.5lbs today so another 1/4lb nearer to ultimate goal! Exciting times ahead! Yay! Xxx

9st 7lbs do 1/2lb up... Aiming for 1200 today then fasting tomorrow.., 9.3 9.3 9.3 for my birthday xxx

1.1/4lbs up today?! Dunno why but grateful it's a fast day so I can start going down again... Dream of 9.3 feels as though its slipping away... Having a black coffee then ill shred. Berry smoothie for breakfast I think xxx

3/4lbs down on this mornings weight so must've been a bit water retention. Tae bo'd twice and finished on 438kcals so hopefully another wee drop tomorrow xxx

Non fasting day today finished on 1217kcaks! Happy days!! Come on 9.3!!! Tae bo'd twice so day 23/30 challenge complete xxx

9st 6.1/4lbs! Moving lbs again! Yay!! Fasting today! It would be great to see 9.5 soon... Not seen that number since 2009! Can't wait! My goal and dream is slowly becoming reality! This hard work is paying off! I'm sooo happy! I knew I'd feel better losing the weight but never realised just how different I'd feel mentally by doing exercise! ? This new me, and I'm making myself the best me I can possibly be... Xxx

Aww, it's so lovely to see you so happy & positive hun :D So glad that your hard work is paying off so well - you've done fab to lose the amount you have so deserve to feel great about yourself, esp as you're looking so gorgeous & super slim :) You are def an inspiration!

X

Thanks so much emmster! Can't wait to put my goal pics up... Need to keep chanting 9.3 9.3 9.3 xxx

Back