mama kash diary

Oops sent press sent b4 i finishd lol

Just 2 say hope it all went well @ the hosp :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Garfield . Yes it went well and now just back with one team with another visit in September ....really really hoping problem solved !!! Yay !

Well another day gone and had a mini WS day with 2 bars ( know I know ) a shake and a mini meal of fish and broccoli . My first meal in 4 weeks .., it was weird !!!

I think my body needed it and hopefully back on TS tomorrow .

Well off to sleep now ..,, hope I am still in ketosis :) night all !

Day 23 and pretty keen to TS . Jumped on scales and mini meal and bar fest seem to have had no impact and I think I am still in ketosis ( hanging in there by a thread) . First mini meal in 3 weeks not 4 (( duh).

Well tired today ( lot of it stress cos of yesterday) but going to crack on with work. Get house sorted and maybe try some really gentle exercise. It's time folks !
MK wants her life back !

Day 25 and a lovely sunny morning !! Hope it lasts . Well had a bit if a WS weekend and a few drinks (not too much as not enjoying drinking wine as much as I used to) but hoping today to get back onto the TS train and focus on health . It was good to go out this weekend and be normal cos not done that in ages ......

Hmm fancy half a banana shake for breakfast and then just chilling in the garden with my laptop

Day 26 and back TS ing after a rather party weekend which did my soul good if not my liver and diet . Hey i suppose part of this journey is learning moderation and damage control if a day or so of excess. Food wise did pretty ok with a few mini blips (Salt fish fritters and chicken at 2am in the morning may not quite pass as WS ???) but a litle bit too much wine and even had a couple of brandys which was a bit silly .., anyway had 1/2 a bar and 1/2 a shake so far today and going to have a mini meal soon and plenty of water. This diet is good . It works and I need to stick at it ....:)

Mamakash said:
Day 26 and back TS ing after a rather party weekend which did my soul good if not my liver and diet . Hey i suppose part of this journey is learning moderation and damage control if a day or so of excess. Food wise did pretty ok with a few mini blips (Salt fish fritters and chicken at 2am in the morning may not quite pass as WS ???) but a litle bit too much wine and even had a couple of brandys which was a bit silly .., anyway had 1/2 a bar and 1/2 a shake so far today and going to have a mini meal soon and plenty of water. This diet is good . It works and I need to stick at it ....:)

You are doing fab and I believe we all need to let loose and forget about the diet from time to time. After all when we get to goal we have to learn how to adapt ourselves to food and that means treats every now and again! Keep at it mamakash x

wow day 27 sneaky peep at scales showed a 1.5 gain eeeek but despite the eek I feel quite relaxed about it as I know I am shrinking and if most days I am eating less than 600 calories a few silly days wont matter.... yeah ?

anyway got a lunch appointment today but should be able to navigate it sensibly ....
healthwise feeling loads better.... i really hope this is now th end of a very long journey and i am having a work out on friday with a friend who is a personal trainer (need to keep an eye on me as first exercise after so many trips to theatre). Bit scared but those bingo wings are even more scarey..... oh now just hope work starts to get good..... be nice to have a few healthy wealthy happy years after a decade of worry stress illness blah blah... new exante me= new life woo hoo:woohoo:

Well done Mama- sounds like you are well in the zone and doing things sensibly. The little gain will be off in probably 2 days once you are back on plan. As you've said the trick is to get back onto it and also have fun when you can- being self-disciplined is the key and sounds like you have that. Well done indeed xxx

ladygaga said:
Well done Mama- sounds like you are well in the zone and doing things sensibly. The little gain will be off in probably 2 days once you are back on plan. As you've said the trick is to get back onto it and also have fun when you can- being self-disciplined is the key and sounds like you have that. Well done indeed xxx

Thanks lady G ...yeah it was fun :)

Today has been good had a grilled chicken salad and a glass of dry wine and just nibbling a bar now ... Going to have a soup later then bed ...OH gone to visit an old girlfriend who us sadly on her last days in a hospice so made him a nice dinner to eat when he gets back . Reminds me how lucky we are .... We were both illl at the same time but I am on the mend ...,,life is certainly a game of chance ....

Wow end of day 27 just tested on a ketostix and it's bright pink plus got metal mouth ...also just weighed myself (at night ) and dropped from yesterday ... Fingers crossed weekend weight has gone ! People are saying I look like I have lost weight ..or I look well ....loving exante

Night all ...bring on day 27 !

Last edited:
Well yesterday was end of day 27 ...

Today is day 28 !!!!!!!!! Yikes gasp faint !

Not sure if I will see a loss tomorrow but fingers crosses STS or maybe a teeny loss ....busy with work so hoping it will whizz by and I plan to TS all the way!

Feeling great as well.... Finally after months yeay !

well day 29 and I have according to my Exante stats lost a stone in 4 weeks (my WI is a day later).... Oh my goodness.... absolutely delighted and 1/3 nearly of the way there despite a few glitches etc....:party0027:

Today very tired... its been a long hard day as I started work at half 3 am... its rainingas well so I feel quite snug at home with my cat. Poor OH is at work doing a job he loathes.....

Mamakash said:
well day 29 and I have according to my Exante stats lost a stone in 4 weeks (my WI is a day later).... Oh my goodness.... absolutely delighted and 1/3 nearly of the way there despite a few glitches etc....:party0027:

Today very tired... its been a long hard day as I started work at half 3 am... its rainingas well so I feel quite snug at home with my cat. Poor OH is at work doing a job he loathes.....

Woohoo well done and saying you are a 1/3 of the way there must have given you a big boost! 3.30am?!?! Oh I don't know how you do it! Hope you have a fab day x

Woohoo well done and saying you are a 1/3 of the way there must have given you a big boost! 3.30am?!?! Oh I don't know how you do it! Hope you have a fab day x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:

Thank you 14 to 9 ! You are doing fab as well !!!

Soooo day 29 over ... In bed with water and herb tea . Had a nibble at some cheese and chicken a shake soup and a bar . Just felt tired hence nibble . Learning not to stress too much about this . I sometimes have had an extra shake or soup but didn't fancy that . And oh yeah just booked a weeks holiday on September 15 so need to stay focused till then . In fact need to stay focused forever !!

Was reading today how ketosis may help so many medical conditions . Amazing . Both physical and mental . I hadn't realise it was devised as a diet to treat epilepsy .

I do think it must help with immunity etc as well ....hmmm

Back