March check-in

Hi Mrs Prids

It is a great diet so welcome back!!

This site might help you calculate your points

http://www.mypoints.me

My favourite snack at the moment is Pink and White mallow biscuits. 0.5 vp for 1 or 1.5 vp for 2. If you stick it in the microwave for 10 seconds it goes all goey!

Omg danders I've just had one of these with my cuppa and I agree, delicious! These used to be one of my favourite snacks when I was on ww years ago x

Did you microwave it? It's so much better in the micro!! I try to limit myself to 2 a day as they are more-ish!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!

Ah I really hope this works for me I really would love to lose a stone, what's your journey been like so far, how long have you been doing this plan for? X

I did this plan about 10 years ago after having my children and was very successful. The weight has slowly crept back on over the years and my biggest failing is eating like I could when I was in my 20s and binging on junk. So I now need to get back to basics and knuckle down with vp.

So for this particular effort I am on week 1 and joined the local meeting purely for the discipline of weighing-in and staying focused.

Welcome mrsprids, there's not many on this forum I'm afraid, but I keep coming on here and checking in.

Today was okay-ish. Visited my cousins in Essex with my two girlies. And parents. I said I would bring lunch, but she said she would make some, so I only brought crackers and tuna for my girls just in case. "What are you going to do if she doesn't have tuna mum?" This from my eldest who's 6, so I thought sod it, don't want hungry kids!

i only ate crackers and ham and some olives for lunch as it turns out my cousin was hungover and she didn't seem to want to get moving to make any lunch, so I pretty much did it all!

By the time we left and I'd dropped my dad off, it was too late to cook them anything, so nipped to the chicken shop, eek! Did a bit of damage limitation and bought 14 nuggets and two chips for the three of us. Figured it was the best thing on the menu and I didn't have any Mayo.

so now I just have to figure out how to point 5 nuggets and some chips. I reckon it was slightly more than a happy meal, so will go on McDonald's website and see if I can any info on there.

weigh in tomorrow, but just had a sneaky peak and the scales are weighing my one weight, then when I get on again, I weigh half a stone if not more more! Me thinks they are broken and I won't get the most reliable reading!

Hey Pollyanna Ah there really isn't many people left on VP :( makes me sad but we will all keep each other motivated I'm hoping. I'm a serial weigher literally weigh everyday which is very bad! X

Hi Pollyanna, what a day you've had! If you don't have any joy on McDonald's website I'm sure I have an old Eat Out book somewhere which I could look up. It does sound as though your scales shouldn't be relied on.

MrsPrids - I used to be a serial weigher but I realised that it would push me into the biscuit tin if I got a result I didn't like, so I've stopped doing it. I get weighed on Tuesday evening.

So I thought I'd have All-Bran for breakfast. It's 2pts for 40g. Starving.com!!!

Well I lost 3lbs! Really chuffed with that, although with my scales, not sure how correct that is.

Today I have had:-
B: Coffee x 2 - 1.0
L: Ham Sandwich with loads of salad - 5.0
WW Yog - 1.0
Crisps - 2.0

Later I will have:-
D: Pasta with cheese sauce and ham - 6.0
S: WW Chocolate Mousse - 2.0

Only 17 points. Might up the amount of pasta I have.

Pollyanna, that's a great loss well done. Your food for the day sounds lovely.

Today I've had
X 2 weetabix
Raspberries
Banana
Almond milk

Tomato soup
Snack a jacks

Cottage pie +
Small Pack of Chicken

Going to have an Alpen bar tonight with x2 pink & whites bringing me to 18 total after all the cups of tea I've had today. Do you measure the milk you have in your teas? I usually mark it down as .5 of a point ish x

Lovely food diary Mrs Prids.

I do measure my milk at the moment because otherwise all my cups of tea would add up.

Back