Mary's Journey to 10st - Food Diary and other ramblings..

Dreading WI at lunchtime today (even though yesterday I said I wasnt'!).. had several off plan incidents over the last week, and had 2 good weeks of losses. Waaaah.

Why do we do it to ourselves?! I felt SO good after getting down to my lowest weight ever last week so why couldn't I just hold on to that?

Harumph.

Today's food is looking like this -

Breakfast - Blueberry wheats with semi skimmed milk (HeB and HeA)

Lunch - have some leftover salmon and salad (cherry toms, cucumber etc.)

Dinner - not sure yet, the boy wants to go out!!!

Snacks - I've had a banana, and have lots more fruit

Dreading WI at lunchtime today (even though yesterday I said I wasnt'!).. had several off plan incidents over the last week, and had 2 good weeks of losses. Waaaah.

Why do we do it to ourselves?! I felt SO good after getting down to my lowest weight ever last week so why couldn't I just hold on to that?

Harumph.

Today's food is looking like this -

Breakfast - Blueberry wheats with semi skimmed milk (HeB and HeA)

Lunch - have some leftover salmon and salad (cherry toms, cucumber etc.)

Dinner - not sure yet, the boy wants to go out!!!

Snacks - I've had a banana, and have lots more fruit

We are our own worst enemies hun! Good luck for WI xx

Haven't updated for a couple of days as I've been off plan and ashamed to come on and face you all! Getting back on it, but going away tomorrow night for a long weekend with the boyf for my birthday, so it's not looking good diet wise as I don't want to be worrying about syns!

Today is looking like this:

Breakfast - Blueberry wheats & semi skimmed milk (HeA and HeB, only part of HeA though as will have a nice cup of tea or 2 today!)

Lunch - got up before work and made a nice salad (New potatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, celery etc.)

Dinner - I have some salmon, so probably that with a jacket potato and broccoli.

Am going to TRY to have a syn free (or near enough) day!

xx

p.s if anyone wants to give me a kick up the arse, please feel free!

Dont beat yourself up hun, have a wonderful birthday and enjoy! They only happen once a year. Then get back on plan - or I will come looking for you with that butt kicking! lol :)

xx

Ok so I'm back from my surprise birthday weekend with the Boyf.. he took me to Paris and Disneyland!! It was incredible, had such an amazing time!

HOWEVER, I obviously didn't stick to plan, especially at Disney where it was basically impossible to eat anything healthy (or anything that cost less than a 3 course meal!). Weighing in at lunchtime today to assess the damage. Was so tempted to skip WI today but I have to face it! I am expecting a couple of pounds on.

Also need to do a food shop as I have nothing in.. today is looking like this though:

Breakfast - muller light
Lunch - Ryvita with Laughing Cow (HeA and HeB) with salad
Dinner - jacket potato, not sure with what yet!
Snacks - minimal

Am going to try and have a syn free day!

Wow hun! fabulous! I love Paris! I went for my 30th a couple of years ago. Hope you had an awesome time!

Well done for getting straight back on it x

Hi, here to subscribe to your diary - you sound like a kindred spirit in the diet world!! Weekends are my absolute nightmare - I plan to stay on track, then whoops off the wagon I fall (and normally fairly hard too!!) and it's always the dreaded vino :)

Hello :)

I just subscribed to yours too! Those pesky weekends are hard for lots of us I think..

Wine is medicinal sometimes I think, I read in your diary about coming home after the BBQ and having a couple of glasses, it sounds like you obviously needed it. Then we just have to dust ourselves off on Monday.

I was planning a syn-free day today but have already cracked on that one!

0.5 on is brill Mary, and after an action packed weekend. Didn't need to put my big boots on for a kick up the butt after all! :)

Xx

Hi everyone,

Feeling really crap today, I absolutely sabotaged myself last night and basically binged. Loved it at the time but disgusted with myself today! I have just over 2 weeks till my holiday and I look horrible. I don't normally get like this so am annoyed with myself for being a bit pathetic!

All I want to do is EAT JUNK FOOD.

Mrscush - can you get your butt kicking boots on please??

Hi everyone, Feeling really crap today, I absolutely sabotaged myself last night and basically binged. Loved it at the time but disgusted with myself today! I have just over 2 weeks till my holiday and I look horrible. I don't normally get like this so am annoyed with myself for being a bit pathetic! All I want to do is EAT JUNK FOOD. Mrscush - can you get your butt kicking boots on please??

Don't beat yourself up, it happens to all of us!! (I know for certain it happens to me, regularly!!)

And I am sure you don't look horrible, you are just being very hard on yourself!!!

Pick yourself up, and crack on today! Last nights done, and having a go at yourself will change nothing - come on lady!!! So what are you eating today? X

Haha Silvermoon I love that you asked - I don't even want to tell you because you'll be disgusted.. I had 2 chocolate eclairs, 3 jam tarts and a Wispa Gold!!! :eek:

Thank you kfowler, I know you're right with everything you said, I'm just really struggling at the moment!

I haven't done any proper food shopping so I haven't planned, and as we all know, that's why we go wrong!!

Today is looking like this (but I am gonna do a shop to be delivered tomorrow!)
Breakfast - muller light & banana
Lunch - Ryvita with laughing cow and salad
Dinner - My mum gave me some nice leftovers to take home (she's doing SW too) so I have a nice syn free beef casserole

xx

Back