Mary's Journey to 10st - Food Diary and other ramblings..

Hello everybody :)

Hope you had a lovely long weekend, it poured with rain here in Bristol, but I did drag my ass to the gym Sunday and Monday which I'm quite proud about.

Ate quite a few very synned things and had a generally nice weekend. Last weight in today before holiday, so today was supposed to be hitting the 10st mark. In reality - I am an entire STONE off that, and I know I only have myself to blame, so not too distressed to be honest. I have bought lots of nice holiday clothes and that was the main aim, so I am happy.

(unless I lose a stone at today's weigh in, but I somehow don't think I've done that :D)

Hello everybody :)

Hope you had a lovely long weekend, it poured with rain here in Bristol, but I did drag my ass to the gym Sunday and Monday which I'm quite proud about.

Ate quite a few very synned things and had a generally nice weekend. Last weight in today before holiday, so today was supposed to be hitting the 10st mark. In reality - I am an entire STONE off that, and I know I only have myself to blame, so not too distressed to be honest. I have bought lots of nice holiday clothes and that was the main aim, so I am happy.

(unless I lose a stone at today's weigh in, but I somehow don't think I've done that :D)

As much as we all focus on it, the number on the scales really doesn't matter! As long as you are happy, and have all your lovely new clothes, just go and make sure you have a fabulous holiday!!! Good luck for WI, but more importantly, have you packed yet :) x

Well done on the STS :) have a great hol xxxx

Hello everyone, I'm back (and fat, ha!).

Hope you're all well?

Holiday was good, been back a while and had some other stuff going on, so have been very, very off the wagon. Today is a new day and I'm off to get weighed at lunchtime to assess the damage, and am starting again :)

Today is looking like this..

Breakfast - muller light (bet you've missed these exciting updates) and a banana
Lunch - I have a really nice salad I made at home - mango, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, mozerella (HeA), tomatoes, sweetcorn
Dinner - not sure at the mo but will probably be salmon with salad and new potatoes
Snacks - I've had a packet of crisps (6.5 syns)
Drinking loooooooads of water and just had a nice green tea too.

Hope you all have a nice day! xx

Yesterday ended up like this:

Breakfast - muller light (bet you've missed these exciting updates) and a banana
Lunch - a really nice salad I made at home - mango, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, mozerella (HeA), tomatoes, sweetcorn
Dinner - SW recipe "Baked Cannelloni" (the spinach and cottage cheese one) with lots of salad
Snacks - I've had a packet of crisps (6.5 syns), my friend came over for a cuppa and she brought homemade flapjacks, which I couldn't resist. I did only have 1 though!
Drinking loooooooads of water and just had a nice green tea too.

Fantastic about the teeney gain!!

I know right! I was well chuffed! (although it's taught me nothing)

How is yours going JessyG?

Went to the cinema with a friend last night, we had KFC before, which we all know is terrible, but then I think it didn't agree with me as I was sick when I got home. Maybe my body is getting used to all this nice healthy food and didn't appreciate it?! I feel fine today!

I have eaten so much superfree this week, it's made me feel GOOD!

Have a mahoooosive salad for lunch today, and I didn't have a muller light for brekkie eitehr, I had cereal with a banana chopped up, was v nice. Although there's my HeA and B gone in one sitting!

Have a nice day kids :) x

I know right! I was well chuffed! (although it's taught me nothing) How is yours going JessyG? Went to the cinema with a friend last night, we had KFC before, which we all know is terrible, but then I think it didn't agree with me as I was sick when I got home. Maybe my body is getting used to all this nice healthy food and didn't appreciate it?! I feel fine today! I have eaten so much superfree this week, it's made me feel GOOD! Have a mahoooosive salad for lunch today, and I didn't have a muller light for brekkie eitehr, I had cereal with a banana chopped up, was v nice. Although there's my HeA and B gone in one sitting! Have a nice day kids :) x

It's going okay thank you but I am stuck fluctuating just above the 10st mark but determined to smash through it this month!

Awful being sick but glad you're okay. And can't go wrong with lots of Superfree! xxxx.

That's so frustrating isn't it, when you fluctuate around a certain sticking point. Some people suggest doing a superspeed week or something to get it going, have you tried any of those type things?

Good luck anyways! I have a similar problem, but around the 11st mark. If I could just stick to the damn diet I could do it, it shouldn't be so hard should it! Ha!

xx

That's so frustrating isn't it, when you fluctuate around a certain sticking point. Some people suggest doing a superspeed week or something to get it going, have you tried any of those type things? Good luck anyways! I have a similar problem, but around the 11st mark. If I could just stick to the damn diet I could do it, it shouldn't be so hard should it! Ha! xx

Extremely so! I did when I was just sw. Going to try a 100% week. Haha I know it's definitely that as if I don't eat rubbish I do lose :p xxxx

Back