MAY weightloss goals

hey nice to see someones started the challenge thread i was just coming here to check there was one and there is so i might as well join in while im here....

im guna try for 3lbs i would love to aim higher but im so close to target and its getting slower but 3lbs would be brill xx

1lb down, 1-2lbs to go :D

Hi
Could I join too - on day 3 of Xenical and completely utterly new to this site - I am aiming for 5 lbs

Thanks Sue

Hi could I also join in please. I have only joined today. On week 2 and lost 7lbs in my first week so not really sure what to expect but if I could lose 10lbs between now and the end of May I would be very happy.

Hi and thanks for lovely welcome and adding me to monthly goals. I have just done day3 on blue tabs and so far so good but my fat content for day seems very low and touch wood although early days no noticiable side effects - slight stomach pain first day but nothing to write home again. This site seems great and I am just trying to plough through posts to get idea of what I am doing - thanks again for help and guidance x

yeah well after loosing 13 stone i know i cant keep up my scucess rates so 3lbs will be enough but i was weighed at docs today and now 10 stone 5lbs :) amazing 13lbs lost in three weeks yay

wow, you guys are doing so well and a real inspiration to me... thank you!! if it is possible please could i join and put a 10lb weight loss goal please.

Gems xx

hiya can you add me

looking for 8 pounds please any more would be grrrreeeeaaattttt. . .

x x x

Hi All

Well done to those who have lost already!!!!

I have managed to screw it up completely for myself this week and have been on self destruct mode and have ended up putting 2lb back on which I am really cut up about, even though I know it is my own fault.
I think I set myself too big a target. I know 8lb doesn't sound like a big target but I think in my head I have made it huge so thought I am not going to get it so I might as well really not get it. A big learning poing for me I think.
So rather than blow the challenge for the month before it has even really started I am going to use my result from today as the starting point and give myself a smaller target to aim for during the month.

Hi All

Well done to those who have lost already!!!!

I have managed to screw it up completely for myself this week and have been on self destruct mode and have ended up putting 2lb back on which I am really cut up about, even though I know it is my own fault.
I think I set myself too big a target. I know 8lb doesn't sound like a big target but I think in my head I have made it huge so thought I am not going to get it so I might as well really not get it. A big learning poing for me I think.
So rather than blow the challenge for the month before it has even really started I am going to use my result from today as the starting point and give myself a smaller target to aim for during the month.

Don't beat yourself up about it as you have done so well so far. It is only 2lbs. I know 2lbs can be hard to lose but I think we all know how easy it is to put it back on! You have done so well so far though and should be really proud of yourself. We all have our glitches!

Last edited:
3 off, 7 to go. :)

Back