MAY weightloss goals

Weighed myself this morning and I was 24.8 YAY :)

1lb loss so 3 gone

Although I got a wee bit carried with some B & J frozen yoghurt last night :eek:

and while I'm not too worried about the fat bit, I might have to pay for the calories

can i wobble in a bit late and go for 4lbs? Been on my jollies! dreading wes weigh in lol

Hello
Well things are more positive this week. I have managed to lose 2lb of the 3lb I put on last week so going back in the right direction

:happy096:

Tuesday is my official weigh in day so drum roll...........................................................
24.6 yay yay yay
So I have lost 13lbs so far in May whoop whoop, it sounds a lot but I guess it's a lot of fluid as I am so heavy :( anyway that's what the scales are telling me :D

That`s brills Eliie! :D

I`ve lost another HALF a lb :8855: So only HALF lb to go ;):cool:

I`m a bit bloaty at mo tho so I`m hoping I`ve actually lost more. I spose we shall see next week eh? ;)

Well done so far everyone :D

LiSe Xx

can i as katie put it wobble in too!!!
ive been ill so havent had much time to be on here.
i was going for 10lbs... but not entirely sure i will make it.. but we will keep it there...

so its 10lbs for me. and 2.5lbs gone already.
thanks

WB Kes :) hope you are feeling better!

Hi all, another 3 off this week :happy036: 4 more to go.

well done leese that is a brill result!!!

Kitty, don't get disheartened by having a gain, there are loads of reasons that it can happen. Do you keep a food diary, if you do compare this weeks with a week where you had a better result and try to see what the differences are.
But whatever you find don't let it colour this week. go back to basics and know that you can get it off and more next time

:eek: Another 1lb off!! :bliss:

So I have sort of made my goal as it was 2-3lbs and I`m 2 down. I think I`m gonna go for the 3rd lb :D

Xxxx

Back