Melissa's food diary! Count down to graduation (20 weeks!)

Yesterday could be a green day or ee as the syns were similar!

So

b= all bran (hexb)

l= roll (2nd hexb or 4 syns) filled with philly (1.5)

d= Spag bol mince on green (6) pasta, apple

Wed 24th March

B= Apple yoghurt

l= Ham roll (hexb) Pickled onions, beetroot

d= Egg fried rice (home made) Chip shop curry sauce (6) Poppadum (4) Apple

So WI was last night! Lost 2.5lbs!! I just missed out on sotw as well by 0.5lbs :( determined to be next week! lol I only have 3 pounds to go til my stone to that is going to be done next week!!!!!!

B= Apple yoghurt

l= Ham roll, (hexb) Apple, pickled onions, Beetroot

d= Half fat sausages from tesco x2 (5) Wish I had bought richmond's now as they are only 3 syns and I know i like them!!!!! Mash, Brocolli, Onion gravy (1)

Friday 26th March

B= Apple, yoghurt, peperami (1)

l= pasta with homemade sauce (bacon, onions, celery,carrot, tomatoes, little bit of veg stock)

d= home made burgers, roll (hexb) cheese slice (hexa) side salad bacon, and brocolli

syns animals (6)

Sat 27th march

B- I forgot to bring it to work :( so i had a kitkat chunky instead :( :( 13 syns :(((( 2 x apple

l= rice with brocolli, red peppers,onions, carrots, apple

d= tbc! Hopefully will be low syn wise!!! I am so annoyed at myself for having that chocolate bar but I was literally starving as when I came in from work last night, i didn't have my burgers as planned, I went straight to bed cos i was knackered!!!!!

Sunday 28th march

Yday was a slight disaster, i was poorly last night, think i may have a water infection :( so I ended up eating 2 cookies! Never mind, I will just have low syns for the rest of the week!

I did however cook the lushest tea last night even if I do say so myself! For those of you that have been to zizzi's (my fav restaurant!) you might recognise the dish strozapretti pesto rosso? Well I made my own last and it was blooming delish! I shall post the recipe in the recipe section!

So today will be a good one! Going to my mummy's for sunday dinner yum yum

b= apple , yoghurt

l= sunday dinner (2 syns for yorkie, and 2 syns for gravy)

d= I may make what I had for tea last night again it was soooo lush! haha

Monday 29th march

b= apple yoghurt

l= Pasta with chicken and red pesto (2) apple

d= gammon with mash brocolli and peas, apple for dessert!

syns: I was doing so well today but i am still poorly so i had about 5 choccie biccies :( :( might do some SE for the next two days so that I can try and salvage something for weigh in. Def don't think I will be getting my Stone sticker this week :(

30th March -Disaster

b= 3 apples

l=nothing

d= big mac, large chips, large coke, extra cheeseburger :( enough said

maybe a few choccie biccies in between aswell :(

Next week (after WI) tomorrow will be a new week

Goodnight all x

W.I was as expected 1.5lbs on :( Never mind tomorrow is a new week! Went out for dinner tonight with the girls, had the healthiest thing on the menu and it wasn't very nice! But hey a few sacrifices have to be made now and again!

Next week I am determined to try and get 3 pounds off!!!!!!

x

Thurs 1st april

b= all bran (hexb) apple

l= ham, egg, mashed potato, peas and brocolli

d= Chilli with rice

Syns- peperami (1) really really fancying chocci biscuits! I am going to resist!!!!!!!!

Sat 3rd April

b- bran flakes with an apple

l= pasta with red pesto (2.5) tbsp of ww crémé fraíche (0.5)

d= not decided yet, will be quick and easy as we are driving to my mums straight from work!

syns- maybe some animals (6) going to try to avoid though as I had a slice of pizza last night and 2 choccie biccies!

Well, the last few days have been totally off plan! I have made a concious decision that i am going to stay off plan until Thurs. I can't make wi wed as we are going to alton towers so from Thursday I am back on track 100%. Going to plan all my meals for next week and do a big shop on thurs :)

I reckon I will prob have put another 2lbs on this week (haven't checked the scales!) so I need to lose at least 3.5 next week to get me back where i started at 11lbs 2 weeks ago!

So fingers crossed! I will update my unofficial wi on wed and then post my new food diaries from thurs :)

x

Right I am back with avengence! hehe I had my unofficial wi and the scales say that I have put on 0.5lbs this week :) so I need to lose 2 this week to get back to 11lbs off! I am going to aim for 3 though so that I can get more motivated!

B= Kelloggs new extra fibre bars (hexb) apple

l= noodles, brocolli, apple

d= chicken (done in my slow cooker :) ) brocolli, carrots, peas, "roast" potatoes, 2 x yorkshire puddings (3)

Planned syns 3- actual syns tbu later!

Yesterday was good! Didn't have my planned 3 syns on y.puddings, had 10 haribo and a chocolate digestive! So 9 syns! hehe

Today will be:

B= Kelloggs new fibre bar (hexb) (cannot rate these enough!) fruit salad, couldn't resist a microwave sausage that the oh was eating! 4.5 syns)

l= pasta with sauce - bacon, onions, carrots, celery, tinned toms

d= Chicken red pesto pasta, with ww creme fraiche (1/2) pesto (2)
fruit salad for afters :)

Syns 7 so far! hehe i'm hoping i can keep it at that!

Sat 10th April

b= kelloggs fibre plus bar, apple

l= rice (2) (was a microwaveable one i'm in work) brocolli, red pepper, carrots, celery, spring onions, apple

d= Spag bol, onions, tomatoes, red peppers, carrots, mushrooms, linguine,

syns so far: Animals (6) 2X Peperami (2)

Monday 12th April

b= kelloggs fibre plus bar, fruit salad

l= ham, with mashed pots, stirfried brocolli and celery

d= Homemade sw chilli (from Jan mag) with rice

I am doing my dissertation so sw has kinda gone out of the window! Eating all sw friendly meals, I just can't stop snacking! My own fault I know, so I am expecting another BIG gain on wed, then back on track whether it kills me or not! Graduation is 3 months away, and ideally I want to lost another 2 stone, so that is like 2lbs a week at least! ARGHH! X

Back