Mel's Diary

He came over last night for dinner, I did roast pork... He was stunned I had cooked for him and we had a lovely evening. He has asked to see me again and text this morning so that has to be a good sign right?

Diet wise it's all gone belly up :( I had pasta tonight at work, again the menu was a right off and that's all they had to offer boo hoo :'(

I'm starting to think ill never get past a size 14 at this rate.... I just luuuuurve the food x but just haaaaaate the exercise lol

Not a clue about the photo, came back for a nosey to see how the date went ! So pleased things are going well there, and most impressed by the cooking! :D

Start again tomorrow, it must be rough if you're stuck with whatever they give you at work. Is there any way you could prepare a meal and heat it up? Or is there a fridge you could stick a huge salad in?

Oooh exciting re the BF - sounds very promising!

Re the pic - this is how I do it. On the bottom right under the post box, you have three buttons and the middle one is Go Advanced. Then you have three rows of buttons above, on the top one, in the first white section from the right is a Paperclip. Click that and select your pic from your computer, then upload. Close the box, come back to the Paperclip icon and select the down sign next to it. The link to your pic should be there and you just click and it posts itself in.

Seems complicated, but you get used to it :)

So exciting:)

Frankly i carry food everywhere and always assume the worst unless i know ahead!

Oooh exciting re the BF - sounds very promising!

Re the pic - this is how I do it. On the bottom right under the post box, you have three buttons and the middle one is Go Advanced. Then you have three rows of buttons above, on the top one, in the first white section from the right is a Paperclip. Click that and select your pic from your computer, then upload. Close the box, come back to the Paperclip icon and select the down sign next to it. The link to your pic should be there and you just click and it posts itself in.

Seems complicated, but you get used to it :)

Thank you will give that a go when I finish work in the morning :)

So exciting:)

Frankly i carry food everywhere and always assume the worst unless i know ahead!

I think I may just have to have a handbag full of meat from now in lol

Past two days have been shocking. Ate rubbish all day and have a day at the races Saturday with wine and food :0o might be a Sunday start at this rate.

No contact from Mr Hottie today, let's hope tomorrow is different. God I hate dating lol can't I just get a mail order husband or something and be done with all the awkward stuff haha

No contact from Mr Hottie today, let's hope tomorrow is different. God I hate dating lol can't I just get a mail order husband or something and be done with all the awkward stuff haha

why not lol - I did ;-) xx

Did you :) that would be awesome.... What a great idea x

Hottie update, no contact at all and he's back on the dating website obviously keeping his options wide open.... And people wander why us ladies always self criticise haha

Yes I ordered him off a dating website lol. I always tease him that he's a mail order husband :-D

Is mr hottie just on the dating website or is he active - talking to people etc? - I found out mine was still on all of his dating sites for several months after we got together but he wasn't messaging anybody ( I know, I checked ) he just hadn't bothered to delete his profiles - I still kicked his a*se when i found out lol men don't think about stuff the same way we do. Xx

Haha that's fantastic :) aw you even sound really happy talking about him x

I've deleted my dating account now... He was online but god knows what he was doing, it's not really my business I spose. Although I text yesterday and we arranged to see each other again this week. but I don't think I'll be attempting the world of internet dating again. Makes me feel rejected and I only seem to attract players, maybe it's the site I used x

Diet wise I have eaten what I like for days now and drank wine. Tonight is the last blow out then tomorrow I'm back on atkins and I'm going to go look at some gyms to sign up for x today's weigh in 12'11

Went to chester races yesterday and wore my faithful event dress but wore it with cowboy boots because of the grass and felt really confident. Usually I would have done the heels to fit in with everyone else but it felt great to break the mold x just have to ignore the fat arms and face on it lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380456807.607564.jpg

Hi Mel,

It's worth getting organised if you want to get back on the Atkins chariot! As you've seen it's not forgiving of cheats in the early days - take a look at the sticky, something like if you are thinking of cheating. But for maintenance it's absolutely fabulous and pretty easy to manage:)

Hope you have a good week

Ps love the photo you look really great and confident:D

Hi Mel,

It's worth getting organised if you want to get back on the Atkins chariot! As you've seen it's not forgiving of cheats in the early days - take a look at the sticky, something like if you are thinking of cheating. But for maintenance it's absolutely fabulous and pretty easy to manage:)

Hope you have a good week

Ps love the photo you look really great and confident:D

Good advice, I'll have a look at that now then get everything prepped and ready. Luckily I have annual leave this week so no work excuses for bad food choices x :)

Mel your photo is beautiful and I love the boots too!

A week off work is a great time to get properly into the Atkins habits, hope it goes well for you. :)

Haha that's fantastic :) aw you even sound really happy talking about him x

I've deleted my dating account now... He was online but god knows what he was doing, it's not really my business I spose. Although I text yesterday and we arranged to see each other again this week. but I don't think I'll be attempting the world of internet dating again. Makes me feel rejected and I only seem to attract players, maybe it's the site I used x

Diet wise I have eaten what I like for days now and drank wine. Tonight is the last blow out then tomorrow I'm back on atkins and I'm going to go look at some gyms to sign up for x today's weigh in 12'11

Went to chester races yesterday and wore my faithful event dress but wore it with cowboy boots because of the grass and felt really confident. Usually I would have done the heels to fit in with everyone else but it felt great to break the mold x just have to ignore the fat arms and face on it lol

View attachment 108739

haha yeah I'm very lucky - I did kiss a lot of frogs before finding him though.

Internet dating is hard. I would never have dared do it but my friends hijacked me lol - I'm really glad they did as I eventually met my hubby so it can work lol.

there are quite a few players on some of these sites who are only looking for one thing and it can be hard to distinguish them from the genuine ones. I was propositioned quite a few times even though I'm nowt much to look at and was very heavy then. You look absolutely stunning in your pics so it's not surprising you got a lot of erm .... Interest ( not that that makes it any better lol )

i love the dress and cowboy boots btw - looks fab xx

Morning troops :)

JG I've tried all the sites over time maybe I'll give it another go when I'm more comfortable with my body and my confidence is a little bit better. I'm probably unknowingly showing all my insecurities which must be so unattractive x time do some work on ones self esteem me thinks.

Morning Kellmo, thanks for subscribing hope I can keep ya entertained ;p

Ok diet update... This morning I am so hungry I could eat my own head. Nearly a week eating rubbish and carbs and all those cravings are back. I am currently sipping on a black coffee waiting for some eggs to boil. The plan for today is some sort of exercise, either find a gym or a pool, Should be interesting x

Have a wicked day girlies :)

Up the protein & water and back off the jelly while you are getting those cravings under control! ;)

All proteined up now :) chicken thighs.... I luuuuuuurve the skin, I'm sure I only cook it go the skin... Shops should just sell chicken skin lol

So today was

Black coffee 2 x boiled egg's
Pork steak with spinach
Chicken thighs with colli and a bit of melted cheese with fried mushrooms
And loads of water :)

Feeling bloated and very full now x

Back