Total Solution Mere's Diary

You're welcome for the photo Mere, glad it helped :) xx

Well done mere! 2lbs down is fab as some diets you'd lose that in 4 weeks!

I've saved that pic of the fat, will act as a good motivational tool!

Morning Mere, Good Luck for today.You are doing so well.you don't have much to lose so you will be there before some of us.carry on ;-)

Thanks Harry
I have had a busy day. New bodysculpt class at the gym, then visit to my mum. Home now but about to get ready to go for dinner with my brother and sister. Hope I can stick to TS. At least it is my AAM week so not so bad. :)
Mere x

What is body sculpt? I've heard it mentioned at work but dont know what it is! :S

Enjoy ur dinner hun :)

Hi To change my ticker I just click on it under any post I have done and it takes me into the amendment screen. I agree with others that losses slower when less to lose but same amount of determination needed and you are proving to be really strong with that. I think you are doing really brilliantly! Enjoy your evening out x

What is body sculpt? :S
Basically it is working out with a weight. It should give you a full body work out. Hard work and very similar to kettlercise, in fact you use a kettle weight. I bought my own which is 2.5 kilos the gym ones are 4kilos and 8 Kilos! If you get the chance you should try it as it burns off between 300 and 400 calories in 45 mins.
Mere x

Enjoy ur dinner hun :)
Had a great night thanks. Only drank fizzy water and had fish , lobster and cabbage. Sounds disgusting but it was delicious. :D

Mere x

Hi Mandy
Thanks for the ticker info and special thanks for the vote of confidence. :D
Mere x

Glad you enjoyed your night out Mere :) Admire your consistency to exercise, You are doing very well xx

You're doing great mere....
I don't think that meal sounds too bad :drool:
Im glad you enjoyed it.
Body sculpt sounds good too... my gym doesn't do it though :(

Glad u enjoyed ur meal hun,when u go out to eat its so hard to stay in limits and u done well.Enjoy ur weekend :)

Hi ED, Marge and Harry,
It was a bit strange eating in a good resturant. I kept expecting the waiter to put an exante shake or bar in front of me. :D
It took a lot of will power not to have some wine as my mum had given us £40 to pay for it! I just kept thinking of all the advice people have put on here about alcohol and ketosis. I did not fancy staggering out of the place after only one drink and honestly when fizzy water is served with loads of ice in a lovely glass with a slice of lime it tastes different. I just hope the lime has not knocked me out of ketosis!:( Just about to have a shake. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. :)
Mere x

Such will power Mere, Well done! Im glad you manage to enjoy a lovely night out whilst still keeping on track and making excellent choices. That kind of resistance is what i hope to achieve once im off plan maintaining, and making better decisions for life. You're doing fantastic xx

Hi Mere, well done you on staying so good during your meal out. Fish and lobster yummy, I couldn't go for the cabbage though :). Good luck for week 4 WI.

Hi ED and Angel
Thanks for the compliments. People like you are why I have such strong willpower I do not want to let the side down as you are all doing so well. :)
Mere x

Thank you Mere, I feel the same way about all of you. You are all the reason i made it through my first day of shredding. I wanted to give up but knew i would have to come online and tell you all i couldnt complete it - and that was more than enough toi force me through it! xx

Mere, you are just as valuable to all of us :) I don't know if I am The only one whose clueless but what the heck is shredding ?

Back