Mia's 100% SS Daily Diary

Well done for yesterday Mia, hope today is going well too.

Doing well again today. Had a hot mint choc for lunch and split my chicken and mushroom soup at tea time so had 2 cups. The only difficult part of the day was making, and watching my sister eat, a mousse tonight. She hasn't had one before so I asked her over for a 'meal' :) and made her a gorgeous strawberry one. She liked it but said she couldn't eat it every night - unlike me :(. I miss it soooo much. Will post with my DONE tick later on tonight after my supper.

Well done Mia, I also had a strawberry mousse today, but will do without them over the weekend, I find it easier to stick to the diet at the weekend when everyone is here, maybe I normally eat because I am bored I dont know... but starving hungry again now so going to have my last half shake of today. Weighed myself this morning and I am 1lb down on Wednesday morning, lets hope it doesn't jump back on for tomorrow morning like it seems to have been doing lately..

Keep up the good work Mia...

Hi Greeneyes, I am down on the scales too by 2lb, but I never take any notice of my scales. They are exact to my CDC's but weight changes from day to day so I only ever go by my official wednesday at 6 weight. My CDC is away on holiday on 22nd June until 9th July so I will have to go to the WeighHouse in the town to get weighed. They are spot on accurate so that's not a problem. Have you been 100% today? Tomorrow is going to be a bit difficult for me. I am going to see Take That so will be there for most of the afternoon and until late at night. See how that goes. No way can I have any water coz I won't be able to find my place again if I go to the toilet :). Anyway, have a good night and be good.

100% D*A*I*L*Y *** D*I*A*R*Y

Thurs. 4th June - 100%
DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x veg soup, 1 x strawberry, 1 x mint choc.

Fri. 5th June - 100% DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x mint choc., 1 x chicken & mushroom soup, 1 fruits of forest

Sat. 6th June (Take That concert - day and night)

Sun. 7th June

Mon. 8th June

Tue. 9th June

Wed. 10th June

Morning Mia. Hope you have a fab time at Take That tonight, everyone seems to be at concerts- I'm jealous :( Well done for a 100% day yesterday hunni xx

Hey Mia, well done on your fab losses so far, you are doing sooo well!
Hope you enjoy Take that, i saw them a couple of years ago and had the best time, wasn't even a huge fan at the time but it was excellent!

xx

Hi Mia

Go girl , you really will do it , you've done great !!

Are you going to see them at sunderland??? few of my mates are going :).... Im in a similar boat to you at the moment mia, I started to think it was "ok" to eat/nibble with losing 2 stone and fitting back into old clothes and peoples comments saying "youve lost loads" etc... So im starting 100% till july 17th and hoping for a stone or more loss! its great to see youve done well so far this is my first day back on SS 100% and the headaches have already kicked off :(:(

Hi, everyone. Yes, I am going to see them at Sunderland. I am going with my sister and my daughter. I have made a couple of chicken sandwiches for my daughter (maybe sis too becasue she isn't always 100%) and have put a little bit of chicken breast in a bit tin foil in case of mega mega emergencies. I am not leaving until 5.00 p.m. so have time to have my lunch and tea and will take a tetra for later. To be honest, I am not that much of a fan, just when I booked it June 6th sounded like a nice summers day, and I wasnt on CD then. Was thinking I could sit on the pitch, sunbathing with my glass of cold cider and some chips :) haha (NOT gonna happen Miriam!!!!!). Think the Enrique concert put me off a bit too coz if was SO FAB!!

Anyway, gobbing off as usual :). Going to get my puppy from the grooming parlour now - hope I haven't got a baldy dog. See you all later and have a good day.

Amanda - I have replied to your diary thread honey.

Hey mia hope take that are good and you enjoy.
Lovely to see you feeling more upbeat and its not that long till your hols now - keep up the good work xxx

Talk about teasing..... Mia sent me a picture message of Gary Barlow on a big screen last night, then rang me and left a voicemail of TakeThat singing and hundreds of female fans screaming in the background. Don't like you any more Mia..... ;);)

Hope you have had a brilliant time Mia - i am sooooooo jealous. I luuurrvve Take That, don't care how old I am!!! You must post a couple of pics if poss!!! Hope you were good too...you are doing sooo well, loving the diary, such a good idea.

'Never forget' that with a bit of 'patience' your slim bod will be 'back for good' and you will 'shine' on your hols! You will 'rule the world' and it will be 'the greatest day'!!!!!!

Sarah
x

Haha, girls I had a fab time. As you know I am not a massive Take That fan, but as far as shows go it was absolutely fantastic. I have seen quite a few big bands in my time but that took the biscuit. I cannot strees how fab it was. Obviously based on a circus theme (the greatest show on earth). It had acrobats, fire eaters, clowns, a massive elephant that 'walked' up the stage with them sitting on top, fireworks, jazz bands - everything. It was all beautiful bright colours, loads of balloons - it was great. I had a brilliant time, thank you.

Thurs. 4th June - 100%

Fri. 5th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x mint choc., 1 x chicken & mushroom soup, 1 x fruits of forest

Sat. 6th June (Take That concert - day and night) - 100% DONE :checkmark:
1.5 ltrs. water, 1 x banana, 2 x choc. tetras

Sun. 7th June

Mon. 8th June

Tue. 9th June

Wed. 10th June

Thurs. 4th June - 100%
Fri. 5th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x mint choc., 1 x chicken & mushroom soup, 1 x fruits of forest
Sat. 6th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
1.5 ltrs. water, 1 x banana, 2 x choc. tetras
Sun. 7th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
1 ltr. water, 1 x veg soup, 1 x mint choc, 1 x strawberry tetra

Mon. 8th June

Tue. 9th June

Wed. 10th June

Thanks Lisa, yes I am 'in the zone' again :). Another 30 or something days to go.

I am really, really hungry at the moment. I am fighting with myself not to make a slice of toast dripping in butter. It's only little bread and I keep making my way to the cupboard and the toaster. I have fought it so far, and in fact, had a bar for my supper rather than have the toast. I am trying to keep of the bars and mousse but thought the bar was better than the bread. I cannot stand the thought of not having anything to eat until 12.30 tomorrow afternoon :( :(

Back