Mia's 100% SS Daily Diary

100% D*A*I*L*Y *** D*I*A*R*Y

Thurs. 4th June - 100%
DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x veg soup, 1 x strawberry, 1 x mint choc.
Fri. 5th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x mint choc., 1 x chicken & mushroom soup, 1 x fruits of forest
Sat. 6th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
1.5 ltrs. water, 1 x banana, 2 x choc. tetras
Sun. 7th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
1 ltr. water, 1 x veg soup, 1 x mint choc, 1 x strawberry tetra
Mon. 8th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
3.5 ltrs. water, 1 x choc, 1 x vanilla, 1 x cranberry bar
Tue. 9th June

Wed. 10th June

DON'T DO IT MIA!!!!

Just look at all of those ticks - you are doing sooooo well!

One small piece of toast will be gone in less than a minute and will soooooooooooo not be worth the guilt you will feel afterwards.

Find something to do. Paint your nails, get a shower and moisturise, put a wash on!! Anything to distract you from the toaster!!! How about a peppermint tea or a black coffee?

Keep thinking about getting through the next 30 or so days before your holiday. Looking good and feeling confident is surely worth more than that piece of toast.

You were so determined to do this when you started your diary and are doing so well :)

Keep with it Mia, you can do it.

Em x

Thanks Em, but I am afraid I did it. I had a Mars Bar and a small tin of salmon :(. Can't begin to tell you how fed up I am of this diet tonight. Feel like packing it all in. I appreciate what you say, and would have said the same to you if you were tempted, but to tell the truth when I feel like this (which isn't often now), I just want to jack in. I have started weighing myself more often at home, I never did before, and I think it is putting me off. I am crying now as I type because I have tried, really I have, and I have never had one GOOD weight loss. One good week is all I want to give me that motivation. I do not envy all you girls with great losses, very well done, but I just wish I could have a good loss to keep me going and make me feel I am actually getting somewhere. I can manage ok on SS, its when I am getting nowhere that I am tempted, I feel like saying s** this, its not worth it!!

100% D*A*I*L*Y *** D*I*A*R*Y

Thurs. 4th June - 100%
DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x mint choc., 1 x chicken & mushroom soup, 1 x fruits of forest
Mon. 8th June - 100% FAILED X
3.5 ltrs. water, 1 x choc, 1 x vanilla, 1 x cranberry bar, 1 x mars bar, 1 x small tin salmon
Tue. 9th June

Wed. 10th June

100% D*A*I*L*Y *** D*I*A*R*Y (5 Weeks - 4th June - 9th July)

Week 1
Thurs. 4th June - 100% DONE :checkmark:
3.5 ltrs. water, 1 x choc, 1 x vanilla, 1 x bar, 1 x mars bar, 1 x small tin salmon
Tue. 9th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
3.5 ltrs. water, 1 x chilli soup, 1 x veg. soup, 1 x choc
Wed. 10th June

Week 2
Thurs. 11th June

Fri. 12th June

Sat. 13th June

Sun. 14th June

Mon. 15th June

Tue. 16th June

Wed. 17th June

Going to have to change my do dah a bit. I get weighed on a Wednesday so going to have to make my weeks correspond IYKWIM (for my info. only :))

100% D*A*I*L*Y *** D*I*A*R*Y (5 Weeks - 3rd June - 9th July)

Week 1 (10) - *SS*

Wed. 3rd June - 100% DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x veg. soup, 1 x strawberry, 1 x banana

3 ltrs. water, 1 x veg soup, 1 x strawberry, 1 x mint choc
3 ltrs. water, 1 x mint choc, 1 x chicken & mushroom soup, 1 x fruits of forest
1.5 ltrs. water, 1 x banana, 2 x choc tetras
3.5 ltrs. water, 1 x choc, 1 x vanilla, 1 x bar, 1 x mars bar, 1 x small tin salmon
3.5 ltrs. water, 1 x chilli soup, 1 x veg soup, 1 x choc

Week 2 (11) - *FIRST SS+ WEEK*
Wed. 10th June
3 ltrs. water, 1 x chilli soup,
Thurs. 11th June

Fri. 12th June

Sat. 13th June

Sun. 14th June

Mon. 15th June

Tue. 16th June

Hey Mia - hugs for yesterdays post - I really feel for you. You are so so strong carrying on the diet despite losses that are diasappointing to you. Many if not all of us would have given up by now I can tell you.

Do I take it from the post above that you are coming onto ss+ after your WI tonight. It feels so great that I ahev had my 3rd shake and Ive got another one to go yet!
Let us know how you get on at the WI at 6
Love
Jess
xxx

x

Hey Mia, your stats about your daily food/water intake are interesting.

On sat & sun, you didn't drink as much water as you normally do and you had tetras which don't have as much water in them either, I'm wondering if that put the "hunger pains" mentality in your head which lead to going off-plan on the monday? Maybe your body was thirsty or dehydrated?

Just a thought, tell me to stick it I'm butting in here :p

am just off to my friends house came to see if you had reported in - will try again later - there also may be something in waht hannah banana said too. I dont lose as much if I only drink the bare mimimum
xxx

Hi Jess and Hannah. I lost 4.25lb this week which I am pleased about. This will motivate me for another week.

The water intake at the weekend was not the norm. I usually drink the same amount (although with more difficulty). I went to the Take That concert on Saturday so had to take Tetra's with me for my meals. I left the house at 4.00 p.m. so needed to take 2 meals coz I didn't get home until after midnight. There was 50,000 people at the concert and I didn't fancy battling through the crowds all afternoon every 5 minutes to get to the toilets, the queue's were horrendous, considering about 49,000 of those there were female :).

Sunday I had a lie in a didn't get up until after 1.00 p.m. (was on msn until after 4.00 a.m. on Saturday night :)). Went to bed early too so didnt have much of an opportunity to get the water down.

So, yes, I can see where you are coming from but it was not a usual weekend x

Thanks Hannah. Got 4 weeks to lose the next 9.5lb - fingers crossed xx

I'll cross my fingers for you but you won't need it. I think this loss will spur you on ;)

Just think "Go the 10s" all the time, cos you'll be hitting that next!

Thanks ladies, I hope sooooo much that you are right :). I can only try x

100% D*A*I*L*Y *** D*I*A*R*Y (5 Weeks - 3rd June - 9th July)

Week 1 (10) - *SS*
Wed. 3rd June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
3 ltrs. water, 1 x veg. soup, 1 x strawberry, 1 x banana

3 ltrs. water, 1 x veg soup, 1 x strawberry, 1 x mint choc
3 ltrs. water, 1 x mint choc, 1 x chicken & mushroom soup, 1 x fruits of forest
1.5 ltrs. water, 1 x banana, 2 x choc tetras
3.5 ltrs. water, 1 x chilli soup, 1 x veg soup, 1 x choc

Week 2 (11) - *FIRST SS+ WEEK*
Wed. 10th June - 100%DONE :checkmark:
3.5 ltrs. water, 1 x chilli soup, fish, veg, 1 x mint choc, 1 x choc. tetra
Thurs. 11th June

Fri. 12th June

Sat. 13th June

Sun. 14th June

Mon. 15th June

Tue. 16th June

Thanks Julie, you are doing sooo well yourself too x

Wow Mia, I am so pleased for you, just goes to show how fantastic your weightloss can be if you dont pick at food and can stay 100% for most of the time.... I also lost 4lb this week, so am motivated for the next week.... we shall stay strong and we will get there.... big congratulations once again, not much further to go!!

Back