"Minimins Fallen Angels"

oh, and good luck to everyone else as well...d'oh!

xxxx

LOL flaming cheek!

Better eat these before Karen comes round.....lol.

RandomCameraPictures012.jpg

Only joking of course.

Room for one more??? :wavey:

I had a good Down Day yesterday, and am trying to have a good Up Day today. But I could definitely use the daily check in -I popped onto the scales briefly and saw 295 lbs :cry:As you can imagine, that was devastating, but was also the kick up the butt I needed to stop fart-arsing around :whoopass: 9 p.m. and on track for a VERY good Up Day!

Go Angels!!

Right then we need updates on how your day has been and if you have been 100%.

Here are our members so far:
Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ

I have had a brilliant day today.....done a fair bit of walking and doing the local councils job of cutting back the trees and bushes out the back as the boys cant get down with their bikes.

my day has been 100% successful (diet-wise!) and ready for another good day tomorrow :D

bring it on!

Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ

Hi Mandi, Karen and D_Q:wavey:nice to see you.

I am ending today also on a positive note.:nightf:

Hope everyone has another great day today, if you feel a wobble come online and give us a shout.

MORNING aLL :D

WELL done to everyone who had a successful day yesterday. :p

Bex, c'mon girl, lets get this show on the road :D

Will update later :)

Hope you have a great day Geri.....I cant believe im back to see surgeon tomorrow it has come round so quick......!

:eek:Weighed this morn, scales say 210lb.

I solemnly declare that I will ss until the 29th June, when i go on hol. Thats 25 days.

I solemnly declare that I will ss until the 29th June, when i go on hol. Thats 25 days.

Morning Geri, Sonya and Bex,

I see your all up early and at it!!!

It is a hot day here, just lovely!!!

Best of luck Bex I hope we can all say in 25 days time that we have stayed on the wagon!!!

I know I would be one happy bunny!!!

Hope everyone has a great day and we will all be that bit lighter at the end of it:p

Love Mini xxx

:p

I solemnly declare that I will join you :D

Ooooh Mini, enjoy the sun, tis a bit nippy here tho, can't complain as I really don't like it when its too hot!

Good luck tomorrow sonkie, sure the surgeon will notice a difference from when he last saw you.. Will you be given a date for your op tomorrow, or is it a check up??

One shake down already, thing is with me if I leave the first shake too long, it puts me off track as usually end up eating! ( thats the first shake of a day one, I'm refering too!)

Good luck peeps :p

Back