Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Week 1
Day 2

Feel a bit hungry this morning but having a black coffee so hopefully that will help.

My problem has never been not being able to cope with hunger, thats the easy part! My problem is when your mind starts playing games and telling me that i should eat because i can!
I am gonna try and be much stronger willed this time round as i know that is my biggest enemy!

Lets plough through day 2 then :)

Well done for day 1 hun. I hope today is gentle on you :) x

I am feeling lost without food today!
I know that sounds strange and weird and i cant really explain what it means, but thats how i feel :/

Still going ok though, had a shake, onto 2nd black coffee and first glass of pop!

Had a cup of bullion last night, got the reduced salt one as the normal one i couldn't even drink! Anyway it was very weak in comparison. Think i may try half and half tonight! What a rebel hey ;)

Happy New Year and Good Luck Miss Mac xx

Hi Miss Mac. Doing well so far!

Well end of day 2 and i made it!!

Onwards to day 3......

Found you :p
I was thinking of starting a new diary too. But I dont think I would want my old one deleted as I often refer back when im in the zone :) Maybe I will keep the original one ? :)
Anyway a new start for both of us :)

Brilliant miss mac! Hope day 3 is kind! I do what you do Marge, everynow and again I re read my diary. Don't think I could ever get rid lol. Xxx

Well done on getting to day 3 hun, keep going cos you're doing great x

Week 1
Day 3

So start of day 3 and woke up starving again!
It seems to go away after a coffee though but its strange coz i never feel this hungry the rest of the day.
Checked ketosis last night and this morning and both times showing traces so hopefully once that kicks in hunger problem will be solved!

Been having crap sleeps though since i started which i dont like much as i love my sleep but hopefully that will sort itself out too!!

Here is hopefully to another great day!! :)

Found you :p I was thinking of starting a new diary too. But I dont think I would want my old one deleted as I often refer back when im in the zone :) Maybe I will keep the original one ? :) Anyway a new start for both of us :)

This is my third diary marge.
My original one is floating around somewhere then when i had a restart i started a new one. I tried numerous times on ts in that diary and failed miserably everytime so thats why i want rid of it!
I succeeded a couple of times in the first diary though so that one can stay ;)

Well done Miss Mac - I am trying to rename my diary as I don't think I can delete it - even though I spent all of last heat yo-yoing with exante - hopefully 2014 will be our year. The hunger should go really soon keep up the great work

Well done Miss Mac - I am trying to rename my diary as I don't think I can delete it - even though I spent all of last heat yo-yoing with exante - hopefully 2014 will be our year. The hunger should go really soon keep up the great work

I just wanted a total fresh start. I know my failings and it puts me off reading about them so i thought i would try again.
Yep fingers crossed we will all succeed this year, i cant wait to feel better!! X

End of day 3 yay!!!
Was really cold this evening, had to put heating up full blast, snug blanket around me and fluffy socks on!! Seems to have done the job now though.

Was watching a film tonight and every advert there was food on, thats temptation i dont need.
My problem when i fall off the wagon happens instantaneously!! Its like one minute im fine and the next i think about food then the next im eating it!! This time round i really need to address that. I am hoping after a few weeks it will just become normal not to eat and it will get easier.
There are so many people on here that have done it before so i know it can be done, i just need my will power to stick with me for the journey :)

Me too Miss Mac :)
I'm trying the drinking water before eating approach. I'm sure I did that before, and it worked :)

I think I'll try that too Marge. Hope day 4 goes well for you Miss Mac.

Week 1
Day 4

Didnt wake up hungry this morning, so thought yay, then had a coffee and felt hungry lol
I will cope though, hunger is not my problem, food thoughts are. Doing well for them at the minute though so im good :)

I have had it easy these past few days though coz my son has been at his dads. This means i havent had to cook or endure any smells, he is back tomorrow though!!
I am hoping i have enough days under my belt to be ok though. That was the plan anyway!

So lets see if i can survive another day! :)

Hi Miss Mac. It.s day 4 for me today too and I'll be with you all the way! I think you're right about hunger and food thoughts. A lot of the time when I say I'm hungry it is more about habit and craving for food because I can't have it. Hope today goes well for you.

Back