Mission Skinny Jeans

Day 14 done :)

I'm starving :-(

Week 2 dine :D yay well done

4lbs off :) pretty pleased with that.

Total lost 17lbs

Day 15 done :)

hellooo! its a bit quieter around here these days!

Well done on first few weeks! I might do a daily completion count too!

It's loads quieter! When I was on here last time everyone would 'Honk' at the end of their numbered day but that's not happening hence my own version. When do you start?

oh yeahh! aww the good old days! I had to resort to CD section but realised its not the sameee

I also tried to start a 'May Challenge' hahh

I started todayyy, yawning, cold, stomach growling, filling up on tea!

Day 16 done but had a bad couple of days, not sure why a bank holiday always seems to derail me but it does :-( back on it tomorrow :)

I think its the hardest part of the diet; wanting to join in with occasions and being out or at a party or something with a glass of soda water doesnt quite cut it..!

I'd understand it more if it was an occasion, but I haven't been anywhere, it just feels like a bit of a holiday and that seems to mean to me lets eat!

Ah I see what you mean. Yeah it's probably just an association that will be very hard to break. How do you get back into it? Just jump in?

Yes just jump in. Well that's what I'm hoping for! 4 packs today & lots of water is my aim. Are you doing just packs or having a meal too?

Yeah im on 4 packs this time, no messing around with meals as thats where the variables can be and temptations.
I have a couple of birthday meals to attend though both this week! which will be testing, will find some kind of chicken salad option on the menu!

Hello

I'm having to have a meal at night because I bought the 4 week pack at a bargain price but all it seems to have is various pasta meals....four cheese pasta and pasta carbonara...really not sure about them so having chicken and veg.
First week weigh in on Friday so will see if it has affected any losses.

I think I lived off the oatmeal and shepherds pie the last time....

I'd love to have a meal at night but I know the diet wouldn't work for me unless I cut out all food, well the real stuff.
I'm pleased to say I've stuck to my packs today so that's day 17 done :)
What are you hoping for on Friday cakeordeath?

I'd love to have a meal at night but I know the diet wouldn't work for me unless I cut out all food, well the real stuff. I'm pleased to say I've stuck to my packs today so that's day 17 done :) What are you hoping for on Friday cakeordeath?

I fantasised that because I lost 10lbs last time it would happen again this time but I don't think I have lost anywhere near that.....maybe 5lbs?

I fantasised that because I lost 10lbs last time it would happen again this time but I don't think I have lost anywhere near that.....maybe 5lbs?

If you only want to lose a stone this time 5lbs would be a great loss :)

I'm happy with anything...the reality is that I've been putting on weight every week for the last 6 week so it's all good !

Day 18 done :)

I'm happy with anything...the reality is that I've been putting on weight every week for the last 6 week so it's all good !

Good luck for tomorrow x

Back