Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

You've done great!
Yeah I'm the same, such a chocoholic! I do miss stuffing my face with the stuff hahaa, but it's not worth it in the long run:) I usually have 5-9 syns a day, I very rarely drink alcohol so I don't have the temptation hehe :)

There called activia snack pots, they do quite a few free flavours I think, like the plain fruit ones, Iv only tried the biscuity banana and toffee one, deffinetly worth the extra half syn! i got them from asda, they only seemed to have this flavour when i went.X

Aw thank you! It's better than nothing :) just feel a lot more clued up & motivated this time!
I'd recently split from my boyfriend and was just at a low point & eating nice food really helped me for a while ha.
But I'm happy to be back at the gym :)

Aw those sound lovely! Ill have to give them a go!

What day is your weigh in then? I'm having a weigh in first thing Friday morning! So fingers crossed! Xx

Aw thank you! It's better than nothing :) just feel a lot more clued up & motivated this time!
I'd recently split from my boyfriend and was just at a low point & eating nice food really helped me for a while ha.
But I'm happy to be back at the gym :)

Aw those sound lovely! Ill have to give them a go!

What day is your weigh in then? I'm having a weigh in first thing Friday morning! So fingers crossed! Xx

Yeah same, feels like somethings finally clicked, were both ready to see those numbers drop! ;)
awh hope everythings better now, cant beat comfort food when feeling down its defiantly needed :)

I weigh in on thursday nights at 7, good luck for your first weigh in, im sure you'll deffinetly get a fab loss! Xx

Yeah same, feels like somethings finally clicked, were both ready to see those numbers drop! ;)
awh hope everythings better now, cant beat comfort food when feeling down its defiantly needed :)

I weigh in on thursday nights at 7, good luck for your first weigh in, im sure you'll deffinetly get a fab loss! Xx

Haha we sure are! Bring it on ey! ;)
I have a holiday booked with the girls for 5th August so I wanna be 12 stone by then :) the target!

Aw thanks hope so! Let me know how yours goes, yours is just a sleep before mine so! :) xx

Haha we sure are! Bring it on ey! ;)
I have a holiday booked with the girls for 5th August so I wanna be 12 stone by then :) the target!

Aw thanks hope so! Let me know how yours goes, yours is just a sleep before mine so! :) xx

aw lovely! thats defiantly do-able, im sure you'll do it! I go away in the middle of July, hoping to get to 9.7 for then :)

I will do! really hoping for a loss after 2 weeks of maintaining :) fingers crossed:D Xx

After doing tons of research and seeing so many amazing results, i've decided im going to start doing 30 day shred on friday! woohooo,excited:D Xx

aw lovely! thats defiantly do-able, im sure you'll do it! I go away in the middle of July, hoping to get to 9.7 for then :)

I will do! really hoping for a loss after 2 weeks of maintaining :) fingers crossed:D Xx

I hope so! Aw wow you'll be tiny!! Roll on summer :) we can do it!

Aw you'll be fine! I think plenty of superfrees and exercise is the key! I say that as I'm cramming the fruit down my throat :p

Work is killing me! On a 12 hour shift today so my breaks & food are what I'm looking forward to!

Might have a bar of chocolate tonight and take it to 13 syns today, undecided!

I've done that! It's sooooooo good :) definitely worth a try! Xx

I hope so! Aw wow you'll be tiny!! Roll on summer :) we can do it!

Aw you'll be fine! I think plenty of superfrees and exercise is the key! I say that as I'm cramming the fruit down my throat :p

Work is killing me! On a 12 hour shift today so my breaks & food are what I'm looking forward to!

Might have a bar of chocolate tonight and take it to 13 syns today, undecided!

I've done that! It's sooooooo good :) definitely worth a try! Xx

we most defiantly can! ;)

yes and water! but unfortunately im not to good at drinking water, i find it so hard! i am getting better though:) hahaa well done with the fruit!

i'v got the day off today, so i must admit im having a bit of a lazy day, just watching loose women at the moment!

chocolate sounds like a good idea to me! as long as its within syns why not :D

ooh what was your results with it? im looking forward to starting :D Xx

13/03/2013

Breakfast: toffee mullerlight, banana, honeydew melon, alpen light (1/2 hexb)

Lunch: cheese (hexa), tomato and chicken 2 egg omlette, rhubarb crumble shape yoghurt (1/2), alpen light (1/2 hexb)

snack: toffee mullerlight

dinner: LM sausages, mash and vegetables

Total syns: 1/2

Weigh in tomorrow :)

Last edited:
You've done great!
Yeah I'm the same, such a chocoholic! I do miss stuffing my face with the stuff hahaa, but it's not worth it in the long run:) I usually have 5-9 syns a day, I very rarely drink alcohol so I don't have the temptation hehe :)

There called activia snack pots, they do quite a few free flavours I think, like the plain fruit ones, Iv only tried the biscuity banana and toffee one, deffinetly worth the extra half syn! i got them from asda, they only seemed to have this flavour when i went.X

I want to try these!

Your diary is looking good huni! What are these M&S pretzel sticks you talk of? They sound yummy! x

thankyou! there part of mark and spencers 'guilt free snacking' range, they do a variety of different snacks that come in multipacks, all containting no more than 150 calories each:) the pretzels come in a 6 pack and have salt and pepper pretzel sticks, salted pretzels and another sort which i cant remember, and they all have 90-95 calories:)
my favourite are there mini white choc biscuits and the strawberry and white choc popcorn though! yummy :drool: Xx

we most defiantly can! ;)

yes and water! but unfortunately im not to good at drinking water, i find it so hard! i am getting better though:) hahaa well done with the fruit!

i'v got the day off today, so i must admit im having a bit of a lazy day, just watching loose women at the moment!

chocolate sounds like a good idea to me! as long as its within syns why not :D

ooh what was your results with it? im looking forward to starting :D Xx

Aw I find it had to drink lots of water so no added sugar blackcurrant is my saviour! Diet coke for treats! :)
I stayed away form chocolate, I was hungry again after work so had some chicken salad and also fruit with yoghurt! I have ate quite a bit today however I feel good :)

10 syns so I'm well under 15 too so happy after that yacky 12 hour shift I thought I'd definitely go over! Xx

Aw I find it had to drink lots of water so no added sugar blackcurrant is my saviour! Diet coke for treats! :)
I stayed away form chocolate, I was hungry again after work so had some chicken salad and also fruit with yoghurt! I have ate quite a bit today however I feel good :)

10 syns so I'm well under 15 too so happy after that yacky 12 hour shift I thought I'd definitely go over! Xx

oh yes, i have an unhealthy relationship with diet drinks! non stop drinking them, just drank 3 cans this evening! really need to try brake the habit to be honest.

well done for avoiding the chocolate and staying low syns! bet you feel really good for that, i love the feeling of knowing i'v beaten temptation and going for a healthy option!

woah, 12 hours is long! massive well done for staying focused through it! i would have found that really hard,Xx

oh yes, i have an unhealthy relationship with diet drinks! non stop drinking them, just drank 3 cans this evening! really need to try brake the habit to be honest.

well done for avoiding the chocolate and staying low syns! bet you feel really good for that, i love the feeling of knowing i'v beaten temptation and going for a healthy option!

woah, 12 hours is long! massive well done for staying focused through it! i would have found that really hard,Xx

Yeah but at least ya know they are free! Just getting water in cos I feel it makes ya feel better in yourself too :)

I know I was happy with my strength ha! The worst shift is over so I can enjoy some chocolate tomorrow or if not definitely the weekend :p

I'm gonna have an early night & walk my dog in the morning followed by the gym before work! Ill let you know how it goes :) keep me posted on your weigh in, sure it'll be fantastic news! Xx

Yeah but at least ya know they are free! Just getting water in cos I feel it makes ya feel better in yourself too :)

I know I was happy with my strength ha! The worst shift is over so I can enjoy some chocolate tomorrow or if not definitely the weekend :p

I'm gonna have an early night & walk my dog in the morning followed by the gym before work! Ill let you know how it goes :) keep me posted on your weigh in, sure it'll be fantastic news! Xx

very true! at least its not full fat coke im guzzling! hahaa :) deffinetly trying to fit more water in though!

you should be! got that to look forward to then, yum! i'll most certainly be enjoying some chocolate tomorrow night, love an after weigh in treat, makes it all worth it! ;)

that sounds like a great plan! I will do, as long as its a loss im happy! :D Xx

Back