Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

very true! at least its not full fat coke im guzzling! hahaa :) deffinetly trying to fit more water in though!

you should be! got that to look forward to then, yum! i'll most certainly be enjoying some chocolate tomorrow night, love an after weigh in treat, makes it all worth it! ;)

that sounds like a great plan! I will do, as long as its a loss im happy! :D Xx

That's so true! However I wouldn't change it cos the full fat tastes awful ha!

Aw you definitely deserve chocolate tonight :) fingers crossed for today! I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on!

It's a good idea to weigh before the weekend cos it kind of gives you an initiative to be good at the weekend! If you put on ya dont wanna over do it and If ya have lost ya motivation is high! :)
Xx

Mmm toast eggs and tinned tomatoes! Lush! :p xx

Attachments

• image-3742863778.jpg
    image-3742863778.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 51
thankyou! there part of mark and spencers 'guilt free snacking' range, they do a variety of different snacks that come in multipacks, all containting no more than 150 calories each:) the pretzels come in a 6 pack and have salt and pepper pretzel sticks, salted pretzels and another sort which i cant remember, and they all have 90-95 calories:)
my favourite are there mini white choc biscuits and the strawberry and white choc popcorn though! yummy :drool: Xx

These sound yummy! I will be looking in M&S at the weekend! Hope your well? x

That's so true! However I wouldn't change it cos the full fat tastes awful ha!

Aw you definitely deserve chocolate tonight :) fingers crossed for today! I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on!

It's a good idea to weigh before the weekend cos it kind of gives you an initiative to be good at the weekend! If you put on ya dont wanna over do it and If ya have lost ya motivation is high! :)
Xx

Yeah I agree, can't remember the last time I drank full fat coke, such a waste of calories! And so much sugar!

I'm looking forward to it to! Looking forward to after weigh in treat, I always have a cheat meal after weigh in, probably not meant to but I find it helps keep me on track for the rest of the week:)

Ooh breakfast looks yummy! And healthy! Xx

15/03/2013, weigh day :)

Breakfast: banana, strawberries and toffee mullerlight

Lunch: chicken sandwich- 2 wholemeal bread(hexb), 2tsp flora lighter than light(1), lettuce, tomato, cucumber. Activia biscuity banana and toffee snackpot(1/2)

Snack: vanilla mullerlight

Then for dinner after weigh in I'm having pie and sw chips, then some thorntons truffles:) not counting syns as its treat meal!!

Will write result of weigh in tonight :)

Yeah I agree, can't remember the last time I drank full fat coke, such a waste of calories! And so much sugar!

I'm looking forward to it to! Looking forward to after weigh in treat, I always have a cheat meal after weigh in, probably not meant to but I find it helps keep me on track for the rest of the week:)

Ooh breakfast looks yummy! And healthy! Xx

Aw wow treat meal mmm sounds good!
Well I've only had 0.5 syns on my apple crumble shape yoghurt with pineapple after dinner so in gonna have 3.5 in my turkey (roughly abd thats estimating a bit high) Bolognese again tonight!

And a crunchie so ill be at 13.5 today! No guilt needed :p

Good luck tonight! Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Aw wow treat meal mmm sounds good!
Well I've only had 0.5 syns on my apple crumble shape yoghurt with pineapple after dinner so in gonna have 3.5 in my turkey (roughly abd thats estimating a bit high) Bolognese again tonight!

And a crunchie so ill be at 13.5 today! No guilt needed :p

Good luck tonight! Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Aw your doing so well! Mm, I love those apple crumble yoghurts!

Enjoy the crunchie! So good that you can eat chocolate without feeling guilty and loose weight still!

Thanks hun! Xx

Back