Ms Shibt's Time to Try a Little Harder

You sound so very down, have you thought about speaking to your GP? It sounds very much as though you are suffering from depression - I'm not sure if you're already on meds or not, but I really think that a chat with a doctor might be in order.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hey hun, I am sorry I haven't checked in for a couple of days I have not been on-line. Sending you hugs, I hope you are OK xxx

Thanks for the words ladies. Things really haven't been good, I'm already on new meds and I've recently had a check in with my doctor.

I'm going to group and I'm staying forIT but I'm not going to talk about my week will make sure my consultant knows.

Breakfast
60-70g choco snaps 14 syns
1% fat milk 250ml there about hea

I had the bowl on the scales but I was in a bit of a state this morning and was thinking what the hell indent care but still I managed to know how many syns I was eating.

Lunch
Banana sandwich heb wholemeal and banana was sliced
Apple
250g ff Nat yogurt
Curly wurly 6 syns

Dinner
Diet coke chicken
SW potato chunks
Mixed veg
250g ff Nat yogurt
Pear

Went to 2 different supermarkets and ended up sobbing on the phone to my mum but managed to put down a pack of 5 curly wurly's and move on. I feel like I'm empty to be honest and I feel like a burden but I'm still going.

If you're on new meds then you're probably just adjusting to them - it sucks hard, but give it a couple of weeks and you should start feeling brighter (or go back to the doc)

Be kind to yourself, you're not a burden you're just poorly. x

I agree with Sallyvater hun, it can a few weeks for the meds to kick in. Take one day at a time hunny and maybe get back to the docs xxx

I have been offline for a few days, internet problems. Just checking in lovely to see how things are xxx

Hey lovely just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best for the new year xxx

Back