Struggling to get to target

^^Thank you - I do try to make it interesting as it stops me going off plan and wanting something naughty I find

Todays plan

Breakfast - sausages (1 syn), beans, bacon with no fat, slimming world BBQ sauce, fried egg, tomato and mushrooms
Lunch - savoury rice
Tea - half a chicken with slimming world chips, mushrooms and onions
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA), chocolate delight (HEB) sensations poppadoms (3 syns) picnic froma multipack (10 syns) will probably snack on fruit later I have banana's, apple, melon etc in the house

Hi, your menu's are looking good..I might just have to come around yours for tea:D
I love those Aldi pea snacks but forgot about them! X

There's so much I love at ALDI. Those pea snacks, I like the cereal bars of theirs that you can have two of as a HEB as well, so much nicer than alpen lights.

I can't take all the credit to be honest, my husband does most of the cooking. He's a good one

Breakfast - melon and berries with yogurt (1 syn for the yogurt)
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - curry with wholemeal rice
Snacks - baked crisps (5 syns) apple, pear, fruit pot, banana, HEB cereal bars, small chocolate for around 8 syns, crabsticks

I didn't realise you could have the Aldi cereal bars as HexB..is that the Hike bars? Crossing my fingers that it is cos I love them:p or those Paleo ones that are always at the till? The Brazil & cherry ones are divine. X

Nope sorry, neither of them. It's the benefit ones, they come in chocolate (I think it's chocolate fudge), summer fruits and apple and sultana. They're all really nice but for some reason I very rarely get the summer fruit one's. x

Last pole session tonight, but I think I might keep it up and sign up for more as my friend seems really interested in keeping going.

Breakfast - melon, grapes, berries and natural yogurt
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - chicken and bacon pasta with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - banana, apple, pear, orange, mango, baked crisps (5 syns) white lion bar (10 syns), chocolate delight bar (HEB)

I have a snickers bar in the fridge that I've had for ages (doesn't have the calories on it because it was from a multipack, it looks tiny and I thought it was around 9 syns so was going to have that today... I checked and it's 15 syns!!! I even weighed it because that didn't seem right. That will have to be saved for a day when I have no other syns as even my husband won't eat it. He isn't a nut fan

:eek:Wow! Massive amount of syns for such a teeny bar! Bummer about the Aldi cereal bars, I knew it wouldn't be the Hike one as it's too big:(
Food's looking good x

So half a lb on this week, but it's star week so I'm actually very happy with that. I usually gain between 1 and 2lbs

Yesterday I didn't update but was 100% on plan, today has been a good day too :)

Yesterday
Breakfast - fruit and yogurt
Lunch - tuna salad
Tea - Homemade burgers no roll but HEA cheese, chips and friend veg
Snacks - fruit pot, orange, apple, banana, HEB chocolate delight bar, baked crisps (5 syns) ALDI chocolate bar (6.5 syns)

Today
Breakfast - pineapple and banana with muller light
Lunch - ham salad followed my mango and a ALDI yogurt (1 syn)
Tea - Chicken drumsticks in homemade marinade, chips and fried veg
Snacks - Fruit, ALDI pea snacks (4.5 syns) chocolate delight bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) will have some chocolate for between 5 and 8 syns

Brilliant for being 100% on plan and your meals are looking spot on. Are you finding it easier now? Ooo, I've just noticed that you'll be in the 9’s very soon X

Thank you, I'm feeling a lot better in myself at the moment but losses still seem very slow, hopefully I'll be back in the 9's soon. But I'm still very aware of the fact that I only lost half a lb throughout September, hopefully October will tell a different story :) (although I have a few more plans going on in October too)

Thank you, I'm feeling a lot better in myself at the moment but losses still seem very slow, hopefully I'll be back in the 9's soon. But I'm still very aware of the fact that I only lost half a lb throughout September, hopefully October will tell a different story :) (although I have a few more plans going on in October too)

There must have been something in the air during Sept that slowed down weight loss:DMy daughter was fed up as she kept getting a STS result 3wks in a row, then finally last week lost 4lb and didn't do anything different at all. Good plan about cutting the syns back to 10, I'm going to try my best to do the same this week to see if it makes a difference.. Here's to a whooshy October:D X

It's funny how we can have months like that isn't it.

I'm feeling very bloated from last night now... regretting my decisions, but I'm not going to dwell on them as whats the point in that :) we went to ALDI today and I picked up some orange chocolate rice cake bars, they're not usually my sort of thing - a bit weird to be honest but they're quite big for 4 or 4 and a half syns I can't remember how many and there's 5 in the pack! So that's my syns for the rest of this week sorted ;)

Breakfast - grapes and yogurt
Lunch - Ham salad
Tea - cooked breakfast, 1 syns for 2 morrisons sausages
Snacks - banana, ALDI rice cake bar (4 syns) ryvita mini's (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) got loads of fruit in to snack on later

You're doing well, menu looks good. I need to get some of those ryvita mini's I forgot about them x

So today's food :)

Breakfast - fruit with yogurt
Lunch - prawn and crabstick salad
Tea - Beef curry with cauliflower rice
Snacks - mango, yogurt, crabsticks, apple, banana, milk in drinks (HEA), two ALDI harvest morn cereal bars (HEB) Aldi chocolate orange rice cake bar (4.5 syns) - to be honest I can't wait for this week to be done with, those rice cake bars are good for the low syns but not great to be honest, maybe they'd be better if they weren't the only syns I was having... 3 more days of them and it's back to full syn Friday whoop whoop!

Excellent day, meals are looking fab..you're very focused now..well done:) I had a chuckle at full SYN Friday..I like that .. it's funny X

I can't wait for full syn Friday ;) I also like it haha - much more fun than when my week started on Monday.

Todays plan

Breakfast - berries and yogurt
Lunch - crabstick and prawn salad (used the last of my prawns which was a shame as I really enjoyed that)
Tea - half a chicken with chips, beans and cheese (HEA) Naughty not having any superfree I know... but I really fancied cheesy chips and beans
Snacks - banana, apple, pear, orange, mango, HEB cereal bars, 4.5 syn rice cake bar thing

It's been a long day...

Two more good days and tomorrow is full syn Friday whoop whoop!!!

Yesterday

Lunch - chicken salad
Tea - cheesy chicken and bacon pasta (HEA)
Snacks - rice cake thing (4.5 syns), cereal bars (HEB) mango, orange, pear, crabsticks

Today

Lunch - Chicken salad
Tea - savoury rice with fried veg and chicken
Snacks - orange, pear, mango, banana, rice cake thing (4.5 syns) last one whoop! HEB cereal bars, crabsticks, yogurt milk in drinks (HEA)

2lb off today :) and now back to my full syns allowance

Breakfast - banana berries and yogurt
Lunch - chicken salad
Tea - spag bol with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - cereal bar (HEB), apple, banana, orange, mango, pineapple, crabsticks.... actually no idea what to spend my syns on now I'm back to normal haha - I might have that snickers bar to get it eaten up for the full 15 syns or a smaller chocolate depending on what I fancy later. Or we bought some pumpkin spice baileys the other day so I might check what the syns on that are and have a baileys coffee or two. I'll update when I do decide on syns

Back