Mum tum to Yummy Mummy :D

Well done both of you :) my WI tomorrow morning and I'm feeling strangely positive! Hope I'm not going to be disappointed!

Thats good that you're feeling positive :)

Good luck for tomorrow Lil although I'm sure you won't need it!

We are having 'Christmas Day' tomorrow as we're back in the UK for a few weeks and my husband was working over Christmas. So we're having the whole turkey dinner, presents, crackers and tree up again - crazy or what haha! I'm also away to London at the weekend with my Mum so I'm glad I'm not officially starting SW til next Wednesday otherwise I don't think the sales would be too good! :eek::eek:

Hope everyone is good xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Lil although I'm sure you won't need it!

We are having 'Christmas Day' tomorrow as we're back in the UK for a few weeks and my husband was working over Christmas. So we're having the whole turkey dinner, presents, crackers and tree up again - crazy or what haha! I'm also away to London at the weekend with my Mum so I'm glad I'm not officially starting SW til next Wednesday otherwise I don't think the sales would be too good! :eek::eek:

Hope everyone is good xxxx

Wow, what a brilliant and lovely idea for you all :) Enjoy it and remember that you're there to enjoy it not punish yourself. You can start a fresh tomorrow morning. xx

Yay 4lb off I'm soooo happy :)

Wow thats brilliant hun, well done :) x

Well I still have totm; 2 weeks now; and im starting to get very irritable with it. It never lasts this long. Im one of these 3 day people but since have my bubba its gone to pot. Ive got to give it 6 months to settle apparently :confused: *doh*

On a good note i got on the scales for my mid week weigh in and it says 14st :D Woohoo!!

I've never had a proper totm since I had poppy! Went on the pill after I had her and would just spot here there and everywhere with no pattern or predictability to it! Absolutely hated it so had the implant put in just before Christmas and haven't had anything so far :-/

I've never had a proper totm since I had poppy! Went on the pill after I had her and would just spot here there and everywhere with no pattern or predictability to it! Absolutely hated it so had the implant put in just before Christmas and haven't had anything so far :-/

Weird isnt it!? What is it with babies messing with our cycle!? It had 9 months off the least it could do is return to normal LOL.

Although normal for me was NOTHING. I was on the injection and didnt bleed at all. Was lovely :)
Came off it and went on Cerazette, I had 3 very irregular bleeds in 3 months and then discovered i was pregnant....

8 weeks after having her i had the injection.... I bled every day for 6 months :( Took myself off it and went back on Cerazette. Had 6 weeks of no bleeding and *wham* have 2 weeks of it again :sigh:

I know when it stops i will have a better weigh in so I need to cheer up and be positive :p

I was on Cerazette and hated it that's why I had the implant and it's so much better :) i don't tend to get the bloating or cravings that come with totm or anything so quite lucky I guess :)

Im not sure about the implant.... my sister had it and she showed me how far it had moved in her arm and that you could see it :eek: Makes me queasy!!!

If my body doesnt settle this time I will seriously consider it :)

It is weird at first cause you can feel it but you soon forget its there lol i'm jut dreading the day when I want it taken out as I've heard some proper horror stories about that :-/

Horror stories!? Like what? :eek:

To cut a long story short they're a lot harder to get out then they are to put in! My step mum ended up with quite a scar :-/

To cut a long story short they're a lot harder to get out then they are to put in! My step mum ended up with quite a scar :-/

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I have enough scars, i dont need or want to add to them lol.

Well we had Chinese take away for dinner tonight and i enjoyed thoroughly within my syns :)

Beef Chow Mein, average portion, 450g serving 8½
Chicken in BlackBean Sauce, average portion, 360g serv 5
Rice, fried, average portion, 300g serving 4

Half it as I shared with OH lol. I made it 9 Syns . . . :p

Mmm sounds yummy we had chicken chow mein that I made but was no where near the real thing! Then OH sat and ate a full packet of cadburys fingers to himself
:-0

Im not sure I would want to try and make it at home.... it just wouldnt be the same for me!?
Im happy to say the scales are still reading 14st so no damage done by the chinese :)

Woo hoo the scales are looking good for you Hayley! :D

Chinese sounded fab!

Eeeeeek at the implant stories! :eek:

Had a lovely 'Christmas Day' yesterday, loved loved loved the turkey and all the trimmings, why don't we have Christmas dinner more often?! :D

Happy Friday everyone and hope you all have a great weekend xxxx

Woo hoo the scales are looking good for you Hayley! :D

Chinese sounded fab!

Eeeeeek at the implant stories! :eek:

Had a lovely 'Christmas Day' yesterday, loved loved loved the turkey and all the trimmings, why don't we have Christmas dinner more often?! :D

Happy Friday everyone and hope you all have a great weekend xxxx

Scales still say 14st so I am happy with that.... :) Damn totm is getting worse rather than stopping so im getting VERY irritable now.

Glad you had a good "christmas dinner" :) Not jealous at all :p xx

Woohoo scales said 13st 13lb this morning :) Lets hope it stays like that tomorrow!!

I dont want to read 14stone thats for sure :eek:

Yay to 13 13!! Fingers crossed it stays for tomorrow, I'm sure it will xxxx

Hope the scales have been good for you tonight, hopefully you saw those 13's! :D

Back