Munchbunch's diary !

Yep definatly! Are you still using LT products? xx

stef2009 said:
Yep definatly! Are you still using LT products? xx

Not using anything right now just eating lots of chicken fish .......

Trying the the s&s products to make sure I like then it's a shake to try today :)

Cut out the carbs if your having any to get ready for s&s, it will make going into ketosis alot easier for you :)
Also as youve got your feet on the ground you can make something called 'mush' with the shakes and even cookies!! The mush isnt for me its suppose to be like mousse but alot of people like it, not yet tried to make my own cookie!! xx

stef2009 said:
Cut out the carbs if your having any to get ready for s&s, it will make going into ketosis alot easier for you :)
Also as youve got your feet on the ground you can make something called 'mush' with the shakes and even cookies!! The mush isnt for me its suppose to be like mousse but alot of people like it, not yet tried to make my own cookie!! xx

I tried this with the lipotrim ..... Defiantly wasn't for me at all lol ....

I'd sooner drink the shake x

Yea same here lol I cnt physically eat the mush yuck!! Oh by the way was u adding any fibre in ur diet wen u was on LT? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Yea same here lol I cnt physically eat the mush yuck!! Oh by the way was u adding any fibre in ur diet wen u was on LT? Xx

Fiber :0/ just had the 3 shakes and water x

I like some shakes hot? Gives a bit more variety?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
I like some shakes hot? Gives a bit more variety?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Not a fan of hot drinks but then I don't drink tea coffee either anything hot at all never have always been a water / pop person couldn't live without a bit of pop :)

Not to worry, only because some of us on here seem to sufer constipation, i didnt on LT but i did on this so i got something called benefibre from boots and u put a spoon in ur drink once a day, its tasteless, just thought id throw it out there just incase :)

stef2009 said:
Not to worry, only because some of us on here seem to sufer constipation, i didnt on LT but i did on this so i got something called benefibre from boots and u put a spoon in ur drink once a day, its tasteless, just thought id throw it out there just incase :)

Oh I have some Fiber clear I used to get constipated on lt though I bought some little pearlised looking tablets can't remember there name ..... From the chemist they recommended them but I'd never use those again without going into too much detail lol x

Posting again iv ordered my weeks things should come tomorrow via city link .

I'm hoping to start Wednesday as I said before provided I feel ok =)

Hope everyone is well !!

Hey hun hope they arrive today xx

stef2009 said:
Hey hun hope they arrive today xx

They arrived first thing this morning :) !

Morning everyone I'm Sitting here just having some water with the orange flavouring =]
I'm quite pleased will make a huge difference to the boring plain water which I quite liked anyway but it's nice to have a change !!

So I'm going to have a shake a little later on going to pop to the shop to get a bottle of water on my way out trying to find one that is 500ml so I can make up my days Ribena and pop it in the fridge every day =]

Initially I was starting today I think I will no point in messing about is there . I weighed myself this morning and I'm 15 6lb a lb on :0/

So here's to getting the lbs off =)

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Hey hun good luck hope u have a great first day!! Xx

Thanks Stef

My first day hasnt been too bad at all

I have had 2 chocolate shakes one about 9.30 and one at 3 between just drank water , iv had chicken breast for tea was delicious made my other half have the chicken too :eating: he loved it was the colemans paprika one with the bag to pop in the oven thought it was a waste to use one bag for one piece lol .

I have had some orange water refresher and i still have a bar to have in a little while . Might have a coke zero as well =) i dont feel hungry going to drink some more water as i can feel a headache brewing ..............wait no maybe that's the kids :D

Iv had a really good first day dont feel like im on a diet as such in comparison to lipotrim i have found this much easier for day one , although this morning i was starving but in all honesty it was the thought of food and not being able to have something should i want it .

Bring on day 2 and the loss of the lbs !!!!!!!!

Hope you have all had a good first day !

Aww sounds great hun! The fact ur not feelin the hunger is good, I think u will go into ketosis quite quickly! Yes the headaches the kids ha just jokin prob abit of both!! bring on day 2!!! Xx

stef2009 said:
Aww sounds great hun! The fact ur not feelin the hunger is good, I think u will go into ketosis quite quickly! Yes the headaches the kids ha just jokin prob abit of both!! bring on day 2!!! Xx

Thankyou counting down to the first weigh in :)

Well Day 2 :) thought I'd share last nights antics with you I had left a quarter of my choc bar on the sofa had a bath thought I'd eat it when I got out but think the dog had other ideas . Caught red handed !!! Little monkey

View attachment 47388

Oh dear haha aww but he is so cute! Hope u have a great day 2! Xx

Back