Munchbunch's diary !

stef2009 said:
Oh dear haha aww but he is so cute! Hope u have a great day 2! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks stef Hope you had a good day too :)

Day 3 is upon us

Already faced with my oh offering me a bacon Sarnie this morning and the smell was heaven of course I resisted I'm not giving in he said I thought you could just have a little

I know myself a little would turn into a huge Sarnie and loads of crap later on !
I'm not doing that to myself ..... I wasn't to loose weight MORE than any about of goodies !!

I want a lovelly pair of jeans that fit perfectly
I want to walk in top shop or river Island and know they have somthing in my size !!!

The lbs are going down iv had enough of looking like an ompa lumpa :) rant over lol

Here's to say 3 !! Eeccckkk

Wahoooo well done you for resisiting! And thats a great way of thinking!!
Love your new signiture by the way :D Hope you have a great day today, and get your OH told no more offerings lol xx

stef2009 said:
Wahoooo well done you for resisiting! And thats a great way of thinking!!
Love your new signiture by the way :D Hope you have a great day today, and get your OH told no more offerings lol xx

Lol I know I couldn't believe it cheeky man !!

Thankyou have a lovelly day too xxxx

Well done you munch for not giving in!

I find now everyone talks about food :-O either asking me out for meals or telling me what they had a for dinner lmao :) x

Twiowl said:
Well done you munch for not giving in!

I find now everyone talks about food :-O either asking me out for meals or telling me what they had a for dinner lmao :) x

Lol the minute I go on a diet and I'm not drinking my friends ask us round for drinks like a sixth sense or somthing lol !!

I'm totally addicted to the man v food at the minute I have been for a while though but I find that I notice food alot more than I did before x

Literally just put my chicken in the oven :0/ hungry think because iv not had enough water slacked on that today just being so busy .

But not caved yet NOT YET !! I'm not going to going to have my tea and bar with my ribeana and sulk lol x

Hey hun hope u managed not to cake last night!! Have a good day. X

stef2009 said:
Hey hun hope u managed not to cake last night!! Have a good day. X

Nah still with u had to force the chicken and bat down though :0/ had some more water n went to bed :)

Day 4 here we go x

Have a good day too x

Hey hun how's it goin xx

stef2009 said:
Hey hun how's it goin xx

Hi stef

It's going well still here .how you getting on ?

I'm been thinking and im setting myself a mini goal for 5 weeks time my first weigh in is Wednesday the 2nd I have 5 weigh inns in may I'm hoping that I'm down to 14 stone in the 5 weeks so that's a loss of 20lb as my start was 15,6lb . Will keep you updated on this though ;)

Ahhh brill, I'm doin good thanks hun

That is a great idea, setting mini goals really makes u more determined to reach them!! Xx

stef2009 said:
Ahhh brill, I'm doin good thanks hun

That is a great idea, setting mini goals really makes u more determined to reach them!! Xx

Thanks stef just hope it's achievable !!

I'm having one of those " feel thinner " days
You know the ones you feel thin then glimpse in the mirror and look the same =}

Iv been sooooo lazy today laying round the house in my Comfys so not braving it outside chucking it down such a miserable day here !!

Least the mood isn't dampened by the weather , hope your all having a good day today x

Ok so tomorrow is my first weigh day I'm looking forward to it really hope it's a good one though :0/
Reading some ppl have lost 8lb in the first few days I don't think my loss will be as big as that .
We will see , i feel lighter defiantly not hungry what so ever , anything I have craved has been Mentle !!

Oh and I ordered my stuff yesterday hasn't arrived yet :0/ still have a few samples left thank god !! Hope they come tomorrow xxx

Hey hun good luck for tomorrow :) xx

stef2009 said:
Hey hun good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Thanks stef !!!

Just had my email to say my stuff will be delivered tomorrow :)

Ahhh that's great :) hope it arrives at a decent time :) xx

It's arrived already stef !!

Thanks dee :) 7lb off I'm
Dead chuffed with that takes me just under the 15 stone mark !!!!

Although I'm in a bit of a blah mood now OH has no work again tonight which means me watching him snack snack and snack :( makes it is much harder usually I'm on my own in the day except whilst I'm working etc !!!

Ooooohhhhh well just had my first shake of the day see how I get on this week this is the week the novelty wares off for me and I run away

This time that's not happening I won't let it !!

Have a lovely day everyone x

Back