My 100% Experience/Opinion (For what it's worth!)

Hi Everyone

Im a newbie on the LT TFR. I am graduating in July and hoping to get into a size 16 dress (currently size 20 :cry:). I really love reading all your inspirational posts they really will help enforcing my willpower.

Good Luck Everyone :)

Current Weight = 115.3kg :eek:

1st Week -
2nd Week -
3rd Week -
4th Week -

Goals

Get through 1st week
10% Weight Loss -
15% Weight Loss -
20% Weight Loss -

Last edited:
fantastic post betsy, you've done just amazing. You've inspired me a few times. I totally agree about changing for life, we can't just lose it all then go back to eating as we were. Good luck with everything

Welshie, what an incredible weight loss! Amazing! :)

Hi Everyone

Im a newbie on the LT TFR. I am graduating in July and hoping to get into a size 16 dress (currently size 20 :cry:). I really love reading all your inspirational posts they really will help enforcing my willpower.

Good Luck Everyone :)

Current Weight = 115.3kg :eek:

1st Week -
2nd Week -
3rd Week -
4th Week -

Goals

Get through 1st week
10% Weight Loss -
15% Weight Loss -
20% Weight Loss -

Good luck Pinklady, I hope you get everything you want out of yourtime on Lipotrim! Keep believing and im sure you will! :)

Wow Betsy, what a truly inspiring post, thank you very much for sharing your experiences, thoughts and journey with us.

I have been off LT for 3 months and gained almost all my weight back through a severe depression. I have now split up from my husband (Im fine with it, it's been on teh cards a long time) and it snapped me back into focus the second it happened. Today is Day 6 back on the plan and I haven't faultered.

Reading your story has helped motivate me to stick to LT until I get to my goal. I've done it before (although I didn't reach goal) and i know I can do it again. I totally relate to what you say about food not being the answer to everything. I turned to food in my depressive state and the entire time I was eating it I was miserable yet I could not stop. I realise now that I must put in the work to change these negative behaviour patterns so that once and for all I can make it to goal, gain back my seriously lacking self esteem and make a nice fresh start with my life.

You have done a fantastic job losing so much weight and are an inspiration to us all. Thank you so much for sharing your story xx

Amazing!!! Keep going!

Hi Betsy. I can totally sign under everything what you wrote!! I was emotional/boredom eater myself and hope to free my mind form it with LT. Will not touch any food till rich my goal, I don't even know what it will feel/look like as I NEVER have been healthy BMI (goal BMI is 22) after i finished my growing (but even then I was bigger as a child and teenager). Would like to start reffed in august.
Your picks looks amazing. Planning on taking my today to have a proof that I am getting smaller.
Quick question: I've noticed skin on my tummy and tights is very wobbly and loose, so I bought firming products (declor and phytomer) and doing strength work out, but is there anything particularly you could recommend to fight saggy skin, as it doesn't look like you have any.

I found this really touching and inspirational. I feel a bit jealous of your self control (if which I have v little)

Having said that its day two and the iceream in the freezer is actually looking pretty disgusting.... I feel like I never wanna eat food again....

It's a perfect solution for me. I tried WW, couldn't cope with all the counting, points etc. I hate food shopping, lazy cook in the kitchen, so not worrying about all that it's great.
My worst weeks were 2 and 3, when i was very sick - flu or something like that. Was like a zombie, couldn't breath, sleep, still had to go to work, practicly no normal medications allowed (contains carbs or citric acid), finally used antibiotics. And flying since then. Feeling great, have lots of energy, hungry sometimes, but just ignoring it or drinking more water.
So far so good. Can't wait what will be like in 2, 4, 6, 8.... weeks!

hey hun that was a really lovely post. so encouraging. i wish u every happiness an success 4 the future hun. u deserve it. u r an inspiration!!!

bex

xox

Hopefully starting lipotrim tomorrow

Ive been to the chemist today to ask about the lipotrim programme.Ive been given the dvd to watch tonight and hopefully when i go back tomorrow il be able to start it.Im not looking forward to the 1st few days ive heard these are the worse but im determined to see it through and hopefully lose the weight ive got 5 stone to lose so a long way to go

Look forward to it Claire - the start of a whole new you!! :) Best of Luck x

What a great achievement you must be so proud and you should be you are an insparation to us all thank you for your story

Thanks chick for your post!! Am on tfr at the min and am having a tt
ough week. But what you wrote has made me realise why I choose to do this. To make my self feel better about my self and look better, aint gona give up untill the end!! :D:D Your words are and inspiration!! Thank you :D:D xXx

katie darling, did you mean to put your start weight in in the 1000s?

Hi Bex

I was so inspired by your weight loss, pictures and post, that I posted them on the Exante forum. I hope you don't mind.

It is hard to even imagine doing as well as you. But I know I will. Seeing your post has helped me know that now more than ever.

Thank you very much!

It is amazing how 5 mins of typing can inspire loads of people. That is one more thing to add to your amazing achievements :) xxx

katie darling, did you mean to put your start weight in in the 1000s?

Bl**dy 'ell - got a bit to go there kid ;):) LOL! :8855:xx

Chuckle! Maybe she feels that way!! - been there hahaaha

Back