My 12 steps to goal.........................

Eurghhhhhhhhhhh been a wee fat pig today.

Actually looking forward to getting on track & feeling more healthy & in control.

Xxx

Aww really? I'm sure it's not as bad as all that. Fresh start tomorrow tho eh? Start off with a good brekkie ( may I suggest a wee boiled egg :D ) and get yourself on your way. mini steps to Step 1 xx

In work today, organised my breakfast before I left so I am organised.

Will need to pop to the shops for lunch but it will be healthy I promise.

Step 1 here I come.

Dxxx

Brilliant Dolly - great start! Sounds like you've got her game head on today - so hope you have a great day - those results will be there at the end of it.

Do you always work a weekend? I'm still sat here in my dressing gown! :p

Brilliant Dolly - great start! Sounds like you've got her game head on today - so hope you have a great day - those results will be there at the end of it.

Do you always work a weekend? I'm still sat here in my dressing gown! :p

Yeah I work every Sunday, Its not too bad its always quieter than any other day of the week & I get my Friday & Saturday off.

I have my A game with me today whoop whooppppppppppppppp

Wish I was still in my dressing gown too but not sure my work mates would appreciate that haha!!

You got any plans today or is it just a nice lazy Sunday for you?

Dxxx

Love this idea. Appeals to the list-making, anal side of me. :rolleyes:

I love a list!

I am moving house soon & having a clear out I have found like a bazillion note books!

Strange addiction but I cant resist buying them for all my lists.

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker;7484430 You got any plans today or is it just a nice lazy Sunday for you? Dxxx[/QUOTE said:
Having every Friday off is probably better than a Sunday - just seems like more fun! You'll be pleased to know I'm all dressed bow and ready to go :D. Just off to visit the in-laws in a bit but have really bad TOM belly & back pain so won't stay long. Am just watching Claire Richards from steps on some telly prog where she's talking about her weight issues. Must be a bit old tho as she's definitely much much slimmer now in real life. I love watching all these weight loss progs - just have to not have a cuppa & a biscuit whilst watching them!

Love this idea. Appeals to the list-making, anal side of me. :rolleyes:

I'm a Christmas food and present list maker - occasionally holiday so not quite so entrenched as you two :D
So how're you doing on Dolly's 12 Step programme Starski? I'm a new recruit and inching towards Step 1!

Yeah she has lost loads, I like to watch those documentaries to see that all people are the same.

We all struggle with body image, I think realising that makes me feel a little more normal!

Having a quiet day so just on here mostly & looking up some recipes in between munching on fruit - go me!

Enjoy your trip to the in laws.

Dxxx

Hi Dolly, here to sub :) x

Woo day 1 almost over.

Just about to write up my food diary, had marshalls macaroni made with water & I was 100% sure it was free but its not very clear on the SW app?!

Grrrrrrrrr, asked the question on here so some fabulous person will be able to clarify it for me!

Dxxx

Have they got a food database you can check on Dolly? I know when I did SW online you could search for food and it'd tell you syn value. Must be a thread on the SW forum to check syns? - go & ask! I bet it's all good!

Its fine, panic over.

It shows 4 syns on the website but thats if you make if with the milk & butter.

If you make it with the water its free.

Had a few little haribo sweeties tonight, calculated the syns & measured everything but aaaaaaaaargh!

Oh well it's not a terrible thing I could have eaten the whole packet & I didn't!

Dxxx

No need for an aaaaaaaargh missy! - you measured & synned it so all part of the plan. Everything's allowed - you get to choose what and how. & you did just fine :).
Not to mention free pasta! That almost makes me want to go back to SW pronto!

Woo hoo feel a bit better about it now. Did only have 12.5 syns yesterday so its all good as you say.

Now I know why I was in raiding the sweet drawer & I have woken up this morning & its that god awful lady week eurghhhhhhhhhhh cue manic depression & some severe mood swings haha!

In work all day today but have a wee cheeky day off tomorrow so I can just sleep most of the day like a wee grumpy bear in hibernation.

Will pop on during the day to catch up.

Dxxx

TOM cravings are the worst - well done for keeping on plan during it. I'm still on TOM and usually I go mad for the sweets but I have had ... yogurt! So boring but I usually weigh myself during TOM get all down about the water weight and then go off track, so trying to break that cycle.

So today is weigh day and I have ... dun dun dahhhhh lost half a pound! Not brilliant considering I walked down Snowdon but hey I'll take it. In fact I weighed first thing and I hadn't lost ANYTHING! So I took off my ankle strap and back support and voila a half pound loss. I think if the scales still hadn't moved I'd have cut me hair off :D

Hope the cravings settle and you have a fab day xx

Oh the cravings seem to have gone already but I am sure they will return with a vengeance later tonight!

Hate when the scales do that haha.

If I dont lose I'm like aaaaaaaaaaaargh what can I remove LOL

Dxx

Back