My 12 steps to goal.........................

Oh the cravings seem to have gone already but I am sure they will return with a vengeance later tonight!

Hate when the scales do that haha.

If I dont lose I'm like aaaaaaaaaaaargh what can I remove LOL

Dxx

You are doing great so far. I am not starting back until class on Wednesdy but always remember that when I had reall bad cravings...I would make a huge batch of slimming world chips and eat them with salt and vinegar, always seemed to work for me (I am not a huge sweet fan though!!)

You seem really motivated so you will defo make the right choices :)

I am carrying around these Slimming World books as though they are my bible & trying to spend as much time on here as humanly possible without getting myself fired lol

It is all helping so far. If I can get through this week then I can make it through ANYTHING!

Dxxx

Praise be to SW - the holy grail of weight loss! Ha! You must have ninja skills to be able to minimin at work without anyone noticing - I'm well impressed. I work in a school and never get to check my phone so ammaking the most of the school hols. Doesn't help that I'm actually fatter than when I left :cry:Couple of weeks left though to hopefully lose a few lbs.

Do you exercise at all? I find my confidence really knocked at the moment and don't like doing much outdoors as my clothes are so tight. Having a frump moment at the minute I think. I need to get some decent trainers and just do it I know.

Just subscribin'! You're doing great, Dolly.
Read your first page and had to laugh - Lardydah, I also attempted Snowdon a year and a half ago, at 6 months pregnant thinking it would be a pebbly trail... it was not! I made it half way though :) Hope you're leg is ok after it.
Have a great week all x

thinking it would be a pebbly trail... it was not!
Yessssss pebbly trail Lux - that's exactly what I thought. It so was not - it was soddin' BOULDERS! Huge kudos and I bow down to you for attempting that at 6mths pregnant and getting it half done. Amazing - well done to you lady!

No seriously I would laugh at my own experience - you'd laugh too if you saw my other half trying to lift me down some rocks shouting "she's gone all wobbly on'er legs! she's wobbly!" - cue all these fit people staring at my thunder thighs :eek:!

I think I will actually - a good goal to aim for! Plus I think having less weight to lug can only be good for my joints.
Hey just noticed you're a shorty like me .... well I am a teeny bit under 5ft but shhh I don't admit to that too often ;). Few more inches on us and we'd already be the perfect weight :D

I'm so lazy right now. Too embarrassed to join the gym or anything like that cos I feel like a big beached whale.

I move in a couple of weeks & there is defo room for an exercise bike in my new room so found a cracking one in argos & I am just gonna treat myself to it.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa now no laughing at each other on here you two LOL

Only kidding laugh away :D

God I was having a major lady week brain freeze moment earlier haha. Have this lip balm & its some sort of fruity flavour, anyway been applying it all morning cos I am trying to stop nibbling at my lips - so bad for that & its gets blooming agony. Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy about an hour ago I got all panicky thinking OMG how many syns is in this lip balm :brainfart:

Jeeeezo, I am away for some coffee hopefully wake up some of those brain cells that are rattling around in there.

Dxxx

I'm so lazy right now. Too embarrassed to join the gym or anything like that cos I feel like a big beached whale. I move in a couple of weeks & there is defo room for an exercise bike in my new room so found a cracking one in argos & I am just gonna treat myself to it. Hahahahaaaaaaaaa now no laughing at each other on here you two LOL Only kidding laugh away :D God I was having a major lady week brain freeze moment earlier haha. Have this lip balm & its some sort of fruity flavour, anyway been applying it all morning cos I am trying to stop nibbling at my lips - so bad for that & its gets blooming agony. Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy about an hour ago I got all panicky thinking OMG how many syns is in this lip balm :brainfart: Jeeeezo, I am away for some coffee hopefully wake up some of those brain cells that are rattling around in there. Dxxx
Haha that made me smile :)
Xxx

17/08/2014 Food Diaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Brekkie - Cappuccino Muller Light, Apple, Kiwi, Grapes, Banana
Lunch - Sweet & Spicy Sour Mugshot & a Chicken Mugshot
Dinner - Marshalls Macaroni made with water, Broccoli, Babycorn, Sugarsnap Peas
Drinks - Coke zero, Latte HXA
Snacks - 2 Alpen light bars HXB, 2 boiled eggs, 50g Haribo Milkshakes

Dxxx

17/08/2014 Food Diaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Brekkie - Cappuccino Muller Light, Apple, Kiwi, Grapes, Banana
Lunch - Sweet & Spicy Sour Mugshot & a Chicken Mugshot
Dinner - Marshalls Macaroni made with water, Broccoli, Babycorn, Sugarsnap Peas
Drinks - Coke zero, Latte HXA
Snacks - 2 Alpen light bars HXB, 2 boiled eggs, 50g Haribo Milkshakes

Dxxx

Oh is that marshalls macaroni cheese? is is low in syns? Or even better syn free?

That would be amazing :)

Is that Dolly's all new fruity lip balm syn free diet you're referring to? :D:D:D!

Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :479:

I remembered the flavour, its passion fruit which is free & speed so I am just gonna eat it now instead of using it as a lip balm :D

Tastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dxxx

18/08/2014 Food Diaryyyyyyyy

Brekkie - 2 alpen light bars (HXB), apple, grapes, kiwi, banana.
Lunch - batchelors curry rice, cappuccino muller light, apple.
Dinner - 1/2 portion marshalls macaroni, 1/2 tin beans, micro chips (3.5 syns) tsp lurpak (2 syns)
Snacks - 50g haribo milkshakes (8.5 syns) 2 boiled eggs
Drinks - water, costa small latte (HXA)

Dxxx

Good to see the boiled eggs making an appearance there Dolly! :p

Are you having your duvet day today? You still in there!
I've been unwell - dicky belly and such bad back pain got up at 3 this morning. So went back to bed and got up now. Going to try a few back exercises and make some soup for dinner.

Am shocked at the amount of infomercials on in the wee hours of the morning - I almost got suckered into buying Sean T's hip hop abs dvd even though I have 3 layers of lard on my belly and zero rhythm!

Back