Total Solution My 80 Day Challenge

Hiya, I know what you mean about budgeting and that would of annoyed me too. The deals look great but not if they expire just as you need them.
how are you doing? Are you excited for your weigh in?
You are doing so so well xx

Well done supernova the average is 3lbs so I would be well happy with 4, my 3rd week weigh in tomorrow so tempting to get on scales but I know if it's not good I will fall off. Have a good week :)

That's a good loss Super so be proud, It equates to 2 bags of suger which is a lot :) x

It's good that you are learning what you can and can't have, this journey is all about learning. So glad you are feeling better today xxx

That's fantastic, you must be feeling great that you didn't crumble. Maybe you could buy yourself something nice to wear or for your home or even have a massage at pay day? I hope you have a good day today, I will be thinking of you. It's because of ladies like you that I am here now fighting my demons. Stay strong, I need you,lol xx

Supernova sorry to hear that you're struggling. Would you even try and stick to carb meals for the moment to try and get you back in the frame of mind to do Exante again? You might even get yourself into Ketosis. Don't give up on yourself, you're worth it x

Oh Nova. I understand totally. One suggestion might be to try WS which allows regular food. Or you could replace one or two meals with Exante and have a decent-sized meal in the evening - low carb but fairly generous portions - to get back into ketosis and lose the cravings. Don't give up entirely. TS is very hard and everyone stumbles now and again - some more than others. Take a week off, and eat low-carb with at least 1200 calories per day. You'll get your ketosis back and enjoy some tasty food. I found after a few days with no Exante that I started to crave the lemon bars and the apple crumble and custard!

Chin up hun, this is only temporary x

Good luck, Nova. It doesn't matter how we do it so long as the diet plan suits us and we can actually live with it whilst we lose weight! Please keep posting to let us know how you're getting on x

Back